THE BROWNS BOARD

How bad is the leftwing hatred in America? this bad:

calfoxwc

about 62% are wondering if we are headed for a civil war. Leftwing uncivil behavior goes all the way up to "democrats" in Congress.

This is ridiculous. But the hatred on the left has caused a serious division in our country. and the corrupt left is causing a lot of Real American folks on both sides of politics to start to worry about what could be the results of the left's hatred.

image.png.c1b3b07668667a102a8887ac7d3eb230.png

image.png.cef68a53f857fcc09de6732c3c9095d9.png

31 minutes ago, Neo said:

the 2020 election map

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_170911135115-0911-2016-election-results-map.jpg

Is that Trump's fantasy map? 270towin.com sees it a little differently.  :) He has to win Florida  and Pennsylvania to have a chance, and if all the tossups go blue, it's a  Biden landslide. 

so the subject went from leftwing hate to white supremacy.......and hate groups in general, which include antifa, blm, occupiers, communist groups, anarchist groups, which are all demoquackic.

the left can't stand simple studies that prove a point, so they change the subject with sites like Vox.

then they bitch like Hoorta does, about "bias".

yep. another legit thread ruined. Hoorta and neohoorta should be ashamed. But being a leftie means you never have to admit you are a hater.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:29 PM, calfoxwc said:

about 62% are wondering if we are headed for a civil war. Leftwing uncivil behavior goes all the way up to "democrats" in Congress.

This is ridiculous. But the hatred on the left has caused a serious division in our country. and the corrupt left is causing a lot of Real American folks on both sides of politics to start to worry about what could be the results of the left's hatred.

image.png.c1b3b07668667a102a8887ac7d3eb230.png

image.png.cef68a53f857fcc09de6732c3c9095d9.png

I recently bought an new carbine rifle.. May buy another before election day..  I'm not a big gun guy any more but I look at things in that realm in a matter of ranges..  If the shit hits the fan, I want to be sure that I have the correct weapons to address these different ranges along with enough ammo to sustain each for a period of time. I also want to be sure that I have a sufficient amount of rations and water to sustain my family if the food chain is interrupted... Some of you may view these preparations as extreme or maybe even borderline paranoid.. Unlike you, I live in Hurricane alley.. These preparations are are indeed dual purpose  😐

nope, it's being proactive to care for yourself and your family and friends. 6 million new gun owners see what is going on. Truth is, sometimes, crap can happen - on a large scale.

I still have a picture of the empty bread shelves that used to be filled up with hundreds of choices.  The scrambling for toilet paper, which was often sold out.

Still can't find spray lysol. But hand sanitizer is all over the place again.

Stock up on food smartly, and water. Let the dems get the power to tax ammo, and it could cost a hundred bucks for a license to buy it.

Stock up on necessities, it just makes sense.