THE BROWNS BOARD

BIDEN STARTED THE INTERRUPTING AT THAT DEBATE

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, you're slow on the uptake,  just like most MAGAs...  You've always been able to to that in a reply when quoting the original.... Just be thankful I never use my moderation powers to alter the original post- which BTW I can do. 

Steve and me have had several discussions about the moderation (or lack thereof) on the Political Forum. I'll let him run it as he sees fit, though I strongly disagree with his POV. If I wanted to be the anti- Mr. T here I'd be handing out warnings and penalty points like Halloween candy, people would be getting week or month long bans for personal attacks, and threads (like this one) would get deleted as right wing unsubstantiated bullshit. I could have even more fun if I had Zombo's mod powers (that are a step above mine) to alter screen names. You could be Dumbo, we'd have Dork-a, and Ghoolie's favorite for Cal- Cal-snot. :) 

wa58bcaf1855.gif.ed30a533063ca18d20ad83977eea17d5.gif

• Haha 1

so, Hoorta - did you make those quotes up?

There wasn't any documenting who said them.

maybe jane fonda? no source, no nothin, just quotes to make you FEEEEEELLLLLLL good.

If Hoorta, Tex, and neoHoorta can't name one good/great thing obaMao/biden did FOR AMERICA....

they are done.

hasta la vista, Hoorta.