THE BROWNS BOARD

PRES TRUMP APPROVAL RATING increases

calfoxwc

Poor Hoorta and his little woodpecker can't handle the truth. lol

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/poll-trump-approval-rating-september-2020

Trump sees approval rating increase, majority expect him to beat Biden: poll

I expect Hoorta or his flacid little woodpecker to spout off about that being two weeks before the debate.

HAHAHAHHA.

fools, I say.

This is AFTER the debate:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-up-in-first-post-debate-poll-on-the-rise-again

Trump up in first post-debate poll, ‘on the rise again’

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I expect Hoorta or his flacid little woodpecker to spout off about that being two weeks before the debate.

HAHAHAHHA.

fools, I say.

This is AFTER the debate:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-up-in-first-post-debate-poll-on-the-rise-again

Trump up in first post-debate poll, ‘on the rise again’

It's always Rasmussen...

Uh huh, whatever....  https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-biden-debate-poll/

Biden got higher marks for his performance — and his policies

How respondents rated each candidate’s debate performance and their answers on policies

PERFORMANCE POLICIES
CANDIDATE GOOD POOR GOOD POOR
Trump 32.9% 66.2% 39.1% 57.4%
Biden 59.7 39.1 56.6 39.2

Only among respondents who said that they had watched some or all of the debate.

Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well. Respondents gave more mixed grades on how they thought the candidates outlined their policies, but Biden received better marks here, too: Almost 60 percent said they thought his policies were “somewhat good” or “very good,” compared to about 40 percent who said the same for Trump.

Check the latest Vegas betting odds if you will.  Post debate, Biden's chances went up, Trumps went down.  (Bookies don't like to lose money) But keep on believing your right wing garbage....  

Just now, Vambo said:

Currently, FiveThirtyEight is owed ESPN. The wesbite has been criticized by several RIGHT WING pundits for a perceived left-leaning bias.

Would you like the CNN poll instead??? 

Damn, if I poll a bunch of folks who say they're definitely voting for Trump, I'll bet he'd do even better than that.  :D   

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Would you like the CNN  a leftest bias poll instead??? 

Damn, if I poll a bunch of folks who say they're definitely voting for Joe Biden, I'll bet he'd do even better than that.  :D   

Wow changing peoples post makes it easier to prove a point thanks for showing me that's the Hoorta way.

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

Wow changing peoples post makes it easier to prove a point thanks for showing me that's the Hoorta way.

So who are your "pundits" that say 538 is biased?   Tucker Carlson? Sean Hannity? Rush Limbaugh?   And if you noticed, I didn't edit the original post, though I could have.  

Trump is in trouble, though head denier Cal doesn't think so... https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3674

Yeah- straight from "Fake News" central... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/us/politics/trump-ohio-polls.html?fbclid=IwAR2r1JYq7CtEGNIaGwv6sGE5hx-LHtXuOpYmgxTcpOvJdjQXJ12s8mifUzo

DT loses Florida, it's going to be almost impossible to win, he loses Pennsylvania- stick a fork in him...  

if wild boar has a big sequoia tree tied to his back, can he fly?

you aren't making any sense, Hoorta. Lefties hate biased sources, unless it's THEIR BIASED SOURCE.

image.png.607b54608664b174aa7f741db68cb18d.png

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@hoorta  don't even bother man

they'll post the clearly white wing biased site and then do everything they can to claim any poll that says anything negative is left wing...

Woodpecker translation: "everything that doesn't fit my tiny world view is a WHITE wing conspiracy, it makes me sad, and I wish Hoorta would be my nanny"

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Woodpecker translation: "everything that doesn't fit my tiny world view is a WHITE wing conspiracy, it makes me sad, and I wish Hoorta would be my nanny"

Funny to think you're a grown man somewhere. Or just sad

And pretty ironic you're an example against age bringing wisdom... nothing about you has ever come close to wisdom

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny to think you're a grown man somewhere. Or just sad

And pretty ironic you're an example against age bringing wisdom... nothing about you has ever come close to wisdom

Woodpecker translation: "I wish I could give joe biden's butt great big smoochies"

you don't know wisdom. Be quite, and it won't be so obvious.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:13 PM, MLD Woody said:

@hoorta  don't even bother man

they'll post the clearly white wing biased site and then do everything they can to claim any poll that says anything negative is left wing...

Nah Woody, it's true, I get it... The alt-Trump Universe live here...  Trump is a completely moral, fine upstanding human being Who puts America first ahead of any personal ambitions. 

He won that first debate by a wide margin, and is way ahead in the polls too... Now for the sad news from the reality POV...   

By overwhelming margins, voters in Pennsylvania and Florida were repelled by President Trump’s conduct in the first general election debate, 

In follow-up interviews with half a dozen mainly Republican respondents, none said the president’s coronavirus diagnosis was affecting their voting decision. But some said the debate did affect the way they were thinking about the election, with all but one using the word “bully” to describe the president.

Voters disapproved of the president’s conduct in the debate by a margin of 65 percent to 25 percent. More than half of voters said they strongly disapproved of his conduct.

Let's spin this a little further for the Trumpistas. DT destroyed Hillary by a 8 point margin 4 years ago, and now Ohio is a "tossup"?  Project that to some other states- like Wisconsin that he won in 2016 by razor thin margins- he's going to get blown out there. Behind in Florida, behind in Pennsylvania, though the Republican statehouse thee is up to some Trump election rigging.

MORE TDS BS ???

egad. Hate like a cancer grows. So does negativism.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! There are conservatives who won't kiss my butt !!!"

When it all comes down to it, Pres Trump has been bullied with lies, character assassination, illegal spying, illegal investigations that went nowwhere and now we have proof they knew the whole time, felonies committed, frivolous lawsuits continually to keep him from BEING PRESIDENT, fraudulent character assassination of Justice Kavanaugh for strictly political hate reasons...

obaMao/Biden used the IRS, CIA, FBI, NSA, DOJ,...as political weapons against political opponents. which includes. all of us AMERICANS who ELECTED OUR PRESIDENT.

A president isn't allowed to fight back in self defense?

The TDS haters only wish it was reality. The lefties are hatefully projecting onto Pres Trump and all of us who voted for him...what they are actually doing and FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLINNNNNNGGGG.

The FACTS are - there is well over a couple of hundred GOOD/GREAT accomplishments by Pres Trump's admin.

Here MAGA MAGA...  here's your doggie treat... from other POVs...  

"At this point, anyone who supports Trump is a stone cold idiot. Period."

"There's no defense for the indefensible, and as the single most protected person on the planet, Trump was foolish enough to invite infection by ignoring basic rules. A lot of GOP lemmings at that Supreme Court super spreader event are now dealing with their own foolishness. This is stupidity at an epic level, and following such behavior is equally dumb."

"People have the right to support Trump. I have the right to say they are willfully ignorant."

"It was shrewd to have Trump go to the hospital early.  I'm sure they wanted to avoid the possibility of having him medevacked out on a stretcher."

"My thoughts and prayers go out to the virus."  :D 

"The poor coronavirus must fight through all the orange sludge in that morbidly obese body"

"Trump thinks he is in a reality TV show. He risks the lives of the driver and his Secret Service detail to ride around in a car and wave to his moronic supporters.  Did they notice he was finally wearing a mask (as usual with Trump, a day late and a dollar short)  Doctors at Walter Reed are calling it "insanity". The United States cannot afford anymore of his absolute narcissistic craziness."

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Here MAGA MAGA...  here's your doggie treat... from other POVs...  

"At this point, anyone who supports Trump is a stone cold idiot. Period."

"There's no defense for the indefensible, and as the single most protected person on the planet, Trump was foolish enough to invite infection by ignoring basic rules. A lot of GOP lemmings at that Supreme Court super spreader event are now dealing with their own foolishness. This is stupidity at an epic level, and following such behavior is equally dumb."

"People have the right to support Trump. I have the right to say they are willfully ignorant."

"It was shrewd to have Trump go to the hospital early.  I'm sure they wanted to avoid the possibility of having him medevacked out on a stretcher."

"My thoughts and prayers go out to the virus."  :D 

"The poor coronavirus must fight through all the orange sludge in that morbidly obese body"

"Trump thinks he is in a reality TV show. He risks the lives of the driver and his Secret Service detail to ride around in a car and wave to his moronic supporters.  Did they notice he was finally wearing a mask (as usual with Trump, a day late and a dollar short)  Doctors at Walter Reed are calling it "insanity". The United States cannot afford anymore of his absolute narcissistic craziness."

And Biden has no clue where he is! :D