THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

don't let the TDS get in the way of your common sense. You aren't a fool you know the discussion is about people wearing masks in places where they are completely unnecessary and thinking it makes them cool. Simply that. By the way if you're truly in fear I'd be more in fear about your buddy who probably isn't a lot closer contact with her than 6 ft on a regular basis and I assumed you shook hands or hugged or something?

WSS

For God's sakes it's not about "being cool" it's about common sense.... TDS stands for something else in my book- Trump Defense Syndrome- the misguided belief that Orangie can do no wrong... Very prevalent here...  Nope, no hugs, no hand shakes, unlike his super spreader event last Saturday... It's a f**king ripple effect- if you're being conscientious. I couldn't hang out with the guys for the game, then my wife (hospital worker) may have to quarantine. I'm potentially exposed, and my favorite waitress at the Club (she was wearing a mask) will need to be told, and the 8 other people at the table, including Paul's niece and her two teenage sons- who were going to play football the next day. Follow my drift there?  Deal is- I didn't know, and Shannon was damn irresponsible not telling anyone she was tested earlier in the day. OTOH

I'll leave the discussion open to Trump going out on a joy ride putting the Secret Service at risk, so he could wave to the MAGAs, QAnon, and Proud Boys on the parade route.  It had me wondering how much firepower you would need to take out his bulletproof hermetically sealed SUV.  RPGs probably wouldn't do it, but a MOAB certainly would do the trick- lots of collateral damage though.  Evil Steve.. Egomania evil.... 

Tweet from Dr Phillips at Walter Reed...  Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity. 

My POV- His Republican lackeys in the Senate will be too pansy ass to demand a psychiatric evaluation of their nut job....  Busy signing blank sheets of paper at Walter Reed to be filled in at a later date- probably making him president for life... :D 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

A paid CNN contributor.  What a shocker.

Yup, more Trump Defense Syndrome, anyone who would dare have the gall to say Trump is a fucking idiot.... BTW, he wasn't the only one. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-the-height-of-irresponsibility-doctors-react-to-trumps-motorcade-outside-walter-reed-to-wave-at-supporters-2020-10-05?cx_testId=3&cx_testVariant=cx_16&cx_artPos=6#cxrecs_s

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

For God's sakes it's not about "being cool" it's about common sense.... TDS stands for something else in my book- Trump Defense Syndrome- the misguided belief that Orangie can do no wrong... Very prevalent here...  Nope, no hugs, no hand shakes, unlike his super spreader event last Saturday... It's a f**king ripple effect- if you're being conscientious. I couldn't hang out with the guys for the game, then my wife (hospital worker) may have to quarantine. I'm potentially exposed, and my favorite waitress at the Club (she was wearing a mask) will need to be told, and the 8 other people at the table, including Paul's niece and her two teenage sons- who were going to play football the next day. Follow my drift there?  Deal is- I didn't know, and Shannon was damn irresponsible not telling anyone she was tested earlier in the day. OTOH

I'll leave the discussion open to Trump going out on a joy ride putting the Secret Service at risk, so he could wave to the MAGAs, QAnon, and Proud Boys on the parade route.  It had me wondering how much firepower you would need to take out his bulletproof hermetically sealed SUV.  RPGs probably wouldn't do it, but a MOAB certainly would do the trick- lots of collateral damage though.  Evil Steve.. Egomania evil.... 

Tweet from Dr Phillips at Walter Reed...  Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity. 

My POV- His Republican lackeys in the Senate will be too pansy ass to demand a psychiatric evaluation of their nut job....  Busy signing blank sheets of paper at Walter Reed to be filled in at a later date- probably making him president for life... :D 

You are literally all over the place. If you  or Neo  or the woodpecker Can't undunderstand that wearing mask alone inside your  car or walking down an empty Street or on a bike path is silly then just go on with your daily business; wear it in the shower or to bed for all I care.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Drugs Trump is taking for COVID-19. Note that Hydroxychloroquine is NOT one of them.

Also this is not exactly how you or I would be treated. Our friend's brother was only placed on the Regeneron IV after two weeks on a ventilator as a last ditch effort to save him. In effect he served as a guinea pig for Trump since he was placed on it a couple of weeks ago by the same MDs.

It appears that Trump was started on it almost immediately while in the WH. BTW our guy may get his trach on Tuesday and taken off the ventilator. MDs at Johns Hopkins (who consulted on Trump) told the family that he was the sickest one they ever had who finally looks like he may make it. They were about 90% sure he was a goner.

https://bgr.com/2020/10/03/coronavirus-trump-treatment-regeneron-remdesivir-vitamin-d-famotidine-aspirin/y

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Drugs Trump is taking for COVID-19. Note that Hydroxychloroquine is NOT one of them.

yes he took it a while back and now he's on his way to making a miraculous recovery from what you seem to believe is the deadliest virus in history of mankind. I realize how angry you crazy people are that he's not on a ventilator. 

Also this is not exactly how you or I would be treated. Our friend's brother was only placed on the Regeneron IV after two weeks on a ventilator as a last ditch effort to save him. In effect he served as a guinea pig for Trump since he was placed on it a couple of weeks ago by the same MDs.

It appears that Trump was started on it almost immediately while in the WH. BTW our guy may get his trach on Tuesday and taken off the ventilator. MDs at Johns Hopkins (who consulted on Trump) told the family that he was the sickest one they ever had who finally looks like he may make it. They were about 90% sure he was a goner.

well then that's good news.

https://bgr.com/2020/10/03/coronavirus-trump-treatment-regeneron-remdesivir-vitamin-d-famotidine-aspirin/y

Hard to believe there’s even a portion of a generation that literally has lost

their minds over a duly elected President.

i suppose it’s good that they have exposed Themselves so at least they can get treatment for the TDS that ails them.

i hear even old people suffer

from it

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Hard to believe there’s even a portion of a generation that literally has lost

their minds over a duly elected President.

i suppose it’s good that they have exposed Themselves so at least they can get treatment for the TDS that ails them.

i hear even old people suffer

from it

That looks like how some in the Browns cowboys thread were posting.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

One more thing. Some of the TDS crowd think he put the Secret Service in deadly peril. He's wearing a mask the Secret Service is wearing masks. Are you guys telling me that they don't work?

WSS

Do you think there is social distancing within the confines of an airtight auto built to withstand outside poisonous gas? Yes, I'm glad they were all wearing masks to cut down the likelihood of passing on the infection. 

But don't you think it somewhat ironic that Trump decided to go with the science guys for his own treatment, even with an experimental IV drug? And now wear a mask as well? Is he finally seeing the light or will this just be his usual "I got mine so fuck you come to the rallies as you are."? It's a good question to ask at this point.

EDIT: BTW Dr. Garibaldi from Johns Hopkins is actually the MD in charge of treatment for our friend's brother. Small world.

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Do you think there is social distancing within the confines of an airtight auto built to withstand outside poisonous gas? Yes, I'm glad they were all wearing masks to cut down the likelihood of passing on the infection. 

But don't you think it somewhat ironic that Trump decided to go with the science guys for his own treatment, even with an experimental IV drug? And now wear a mask as well? Is he finally seeing the light or will this just be his usual "I got mine so fuck you come to the rallies as you are."? It's a good question to ask at this point.

EDIT: BTW Dr. Garibaldi from Johns Hopkins is actually the MD in charge of treatment for our friend's brother. Small world.

Were the BLM rioters and looters and arson social distancing ? 

The Dems say they were safe.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Were the BLM rioters and looters and arson social distancing ? 

The Dems say they were safe.

Ya know what, all are wrong. They are not mutually exclusive events. Ignorant, moronic behavior does not discriminate according to political persuasion any more than this virus does when transmitting. Stupid is as stupid does.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How can people possibly be this stupid. I mean it's just ---

PEOPLE JUST WEAR MASKS BECAUSE THEY THINK IT MAKES THEM LOOK COOL!!

--- Oh... Ok. I see. 

No you don't bud. If it's impossible for you to admit that there are certain places where it's ridiculous to wear a mask, you're just trying to be an asshole. That's all. Seriously that goes for you or any other members of the bb squad

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No you don't bud. If it's impossible for you to admit that there are certain places where it's ridiculous to wear a mask, you're just trying to be an asshole. That's all. Seriously that goes for you or any other members of the bb squad

WSS

the bird demands negative attention.

sick stuff.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the bird demands negative attention.

sick stuff.

No kidding. I'm at least willing to admit the used properly a mask can certainly be a useful tool to help prevent the spread of the disease through the worst breath. I think the protection for the where is probably miniscule but what the heck.

But these guys are just incapable of admitting that anything the left does is silly.

WSS

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ya know what, all are wrong. They are not mutually exclusive events. Ignorant, moronic behavior does not discriminate according to political persuasion any more than this virus does when transmitting. Stupid is as stupid does.

On 10/5/2020 at 10:16 AM, Westside Steve said:

One more thing. Some of the TDS crowd think he put the Secret Service in deadly peril. He's wearing a mask the Secret Service is wearing masks. Are you guys telling me that they don't work?

WSS

I did hear the Secret Service guys volunteered to possibly die driving Trump around on his joyride... Fine and dandy.  Wonder what Trump is going to do when he runs out of presidential qualified SS agents?  :D  

• Haha 1