THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Seriously- are you surprised? You don't listen to Fauci, well... "it is what it is".....  Sure, just waiting for Cal to dig up some stuff on Red State from the far left saying "we hope the asshole dies a slow and painful death"....  Not my sentiment BTW- but it's coming- bet on it....  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Seriously- are you surprised? You don't listen to Fauci, well... "it is what it is".....  Sure, just waiting for Cal to dig up some stuff on Red State from the far left saying "we hope the asshole dies a slow and painful death"....  Not my sentiment BTW- but it's coming- bet on it....  

Haven't even clicked on the link quite yet but it's Yahoo news is as bad or worse than red State and you know it. But it's on every site.

1 He did listen to Fauci who said the risk to the United States was miniscule. He said if you want to go on a cruise, go on a cruise.

2 I would imagine a lot of people are going to test positive. If he's hospitalized that's one thing if he's asymptomatic that's another. 

3 wearing a mask doesn't keep the wearer from anyting.

Now I will look at the link..

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's a conspiracy theory for you guys. The president is faking the Rona and will claim that he's taking hydroxychloroquine everyday and each and every day as his health refuses to deteriorate he will speak about the benefits of that drug.

Of course I think that issue is only important to a handful of crazy people in the first place but that would be fun...

WSS

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you guys. The president is faking the Rona and will claim that he's taking hydroxychloroquine everyday and each and every day as his health refuses to deteriorate he will speak about the benefits of that drug.

Of course I think that issue is only important to a handful of crazy people in the first place but that would be fun...

WSS

Plausible. Glad you posted it first.  LOL!😜

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

3 wearing a mask doesn't keep the wearer from anything.

WSS

In fact I was listening to a treating MD in a COVID unit say exactly the opposite.  He and his staff, who all wear N-95 masks, have been within two feet or less of patients without mask with severe  cases and neither he nor anyone on his treating staff have come up positive since this thing first started pouring in. Does that mean it's 100%? No, but it damn sure seems to help. You guys are just full of misinformation.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

In fact I was listening to a treating MD in a COVID unit say exactly the opposite.  He and his staff, who all wear N-95 masks, have been within two feet or less of patients without mask with severe  cases and neither he nor anyone on his treating staff have come up positive since this thing first started pouring in. Does that mean it's 100%? No, but it damn sure seems to help. You guys are just full of misinformation.

That's not what they're for and never was. I don't know how many thousands of medical experts need to tell you otherwise. It probably doesn't matter it's all politics to people like you.

🐇🐑

WSS

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's not what they're for and never was. I don't know how many thousands of medical experts need to tell you otherwise. It probably doesn't matter it's all politics to people like you.

🐇🐑

WSS

I know the difference. And you also know I have posted that you wear a mask to protect others from yourself in case you are an asymptomatic carrier. I'm just reporting what I heard/saw in an interview yesterday. If they didn't work at all, there would be no staff left in COVID units. That was his point.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Haven't even clicked on the link quite yet but it's Yahoo news is as bad or worse than red State and you know it. But it's on every site.

1 He did listen to Fauci who said the risk to the United States was miniscule. He said if you want to go on a cruise, go on a cruise.

2 I would imagine a lot of people are going to test positive. If he's hospitalized that's one thing if he's asymptomatic that's another. 

3 wearing a mask doesn't keep the wearer from anyting.

Now I will look at the link..

WSS

False equivalency, the backbone of this board

1. And he never said anything else and we never learned new info

2. Sure. Even if he's asymptomatic that will affect his ability to govern and debate

3. False

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Do you even know what an N95 mask is?

Rarely do I see people wearing them. Most wear surgical masks or homemade cloth masks.  I was also listening to a Phd who stated that the virus passes as easily through these as would a nail through a chain link fence...but supposedly still better than nothing.

The virus is carried by water droplets you exhale. The majority of water droplets you exhale pass through these masks. Experiment with it and you'll see.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

False equivalency, the backbone of this board

truth fauci was wrong and is also a political hack.

1. And he never said anything else and we never learned new info

2. Sure. Even if he's asymptomatic that will affect his ability to govern and debate

how so? It's not like he has Alzheimer's like his opponent.

3. False

true

WSS

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I know the difference. And you also know I have posted that you wear a mask to protect others from yourself in case you are an asymptomatic carrier. I'm just reporting what I heard/saw in an interview yesterday. If they didn't work at all, there would be no staff left in COVID units. That was his point.

Wrong. At the Cleveland Clinic Marymount Hospital in Garfield Heights nearly all the COVID unit nurses including the secretary contracted it wise guy.

None of them died or will die, including my wifes friend, a 62 yr. old with underlying conditions who recovered at home.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Do you even know what an N95 mask is?

Rarely do I see people wearing them. Most wear surgical masks or homemade cloth masks.  I was also listening to a Phd who stated that the virus passes as easily through these as would a nail through a chain link fence...but supposedly still better than nothing.

The virus is carried by water droplets you exhale. The majority of water droplets you exhale pass through these masks. Experiment with it and you'll see.

Can these droplets get in your eyes ears?

Any cuts not covered?

The statistics say that he and the First Lady will be just fine in a few days... His obesity and heart/circulatory system are what will get him. 

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Can these droplets get in your eyes ears?

Any cuts not covered?

The virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) spreads from person to person in respiratory droplets released when someone with the virus coughs, sneezes or talks.

Through the eyes is possible. That's why you will see medical personnel in full facemasks.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200526/can-you-catch-covid19-through-your-eyes

Don't know about cuts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I wear one when it's required mostly for the comfort of others in the store and to relieve any pain in the ass that would come my way. It's not a big deal. I'm not Karen. That stupid mask does between .001 and nothing to protect me. If there's virus in the air it will get in my hair on my skin in my eyes on my hands on my clothing wherever it decides to go. If I'm asymptomatic and I'm breathing out virus then yes it will slow down the transmission into the air. But since you clowns  decided to make it a political statement like wearing a Biden t-shirt at least try to be honest about what it will or won't do. And remember even though I haven't stopped and questioned everyone I see wearing one I would wager that maybe 1% of people are wearing them properly. And that means, like your physician, changing it many times during the day.

By the way wearing light-colored clothing will afford some protection in case of a nuclear blast. Not very much but...

WSS

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I wear one when it's required mostly for the comfort of others in the store and to relieve any pain in the ass that would come my way. It's not a big deal. I'm not Karen. That stupid mask does between .001 and nothing to protect me. If there's virus in the air it will get in my hair on my skin in my eyes on my hands on my clothing wherever it decides to go. If I'm asymptomatic and I'm breathing out virus then yes it will slow down the transmission into the air. But since you clowns  decided to make it a political statement like wearing a Biden t-shirt at least try to be honest about what it will or won't do. And remember even though I haven't stopped and questioned everyone I see wearing one I would wager that maybe 1% of people are wearing them properly. And that means, like your physician, changing it many times during the day.

By the way wearing light-colored clothing will afford some protection in case of a nuclear blast. Not very much but...

WSS

Wait wait wait

You think WEARING the mask was made the political statement???

Where have you been the last 6 months?

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait wait wait

You think WEARING the mask was made the political statement???

yes basically that's what it's become. Case in point all the morons that wear them in completely ridiculous places. Remember when I made fun of people who wore 1 on a bicycle trail outside? Yes. Like that.  Like people you see wearing them in their car? Walking down the street on the sidewalk? Yes like that. Some of you people just love that herd mentality. I understand.

Where have you been the last 6 months?

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I consider a mask such a non inconvenience that there are many times I'm driving from one place to another and I don't bother taking it off. I already wear it all day at work. 

Thinking the people wearing the masks made masks political is hilariously incorrect though. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I consider a mask such a non inconvenience that there are many times I'm driving from one place to another and I don't bother taking it off. I already wear it all day at work. 

I repeated often enough that people need to do what makes them feel comfortable. I just don't give a shit I do it because I have to it because it scares some of you sheep. Still it makes it hard to breathe. And I don't like it. And the guideline actually says if you aren't social distancing you should wear the fucking thing. Most of the time I'm nowhere near ten feet of somebody else so I really don't think it's necessary then. But you do what makes you happy. Does yours have a Biden logo on it?

Thinking the people wearing the masks made masks political is hilariously incorrect though. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

KidsPush-Along-Mercedes-G63-AMG-with-Sea

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Wrong. At the Cleveland Clinic Marymount Hospital in Garfield Heights nearly all the COVID unit nurses including the secretary contracted it wise guy.

None of them died or will die, including my wifes friend, a 62 yr. old with underlying conditions who recovered at home.

Marymount is a dumpy hospital. I should know, I've been in every square inch of the place including places the nurses will never see. 

Here's what my admittedly anecdotal evidence will tell you. Nice nursing homes such as elmwood out by Norwalk, royalton woods in north royalton and even middling ones likes falling waters in Strongsville have seen little or no covid. Shitty ones like city view in Cleveland or west park neurology in Cleveland have had it tear through the places. Because they're shitty and lax. That's where you send grandpa to die because you hate him for being old and you're selfish as fuck. Dumpy lax hospitals are just about the same way. 

Here's a general rule of thumb: if you go into a place and it smells like actual human feces...they're going to have HAI's. Lots of them. The place will be full of c-diff and staph and if coronavirus gets into one which is all but a certainty - people in those conditions will probably end up dying of it. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, being fat and eating like shit put him at more risk

Life's full of risks...... look both ways before hitting the gas when you get that next green light.