THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump campaign calls out second debate moderator who interned for Biden, worked for Ted Kennedy

Vambo

Cry me a river. You got your FOX boy for the first debate... Oh, he's not far enough right for you?   

It's Town Hall format for debate #2 Vambo. Peanut Gallery is asking the questions. Steve's just there to Moderate, and make sure Trump doesn't turn it into another National Disgrace with his crap. The Debate Commission was so embarrassed- there's going to be changes to ensure there's no repeat performance. I agree with Westside Steve... kill switches on the mikes are a mighty good idea.   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

So you got your FOX boy for the first debate... Oh, he's not far enough right for you?   

It's Town Hall format for debate #2 Vambo. Peanut Gallery is asking the questions. Steve's just there to Moderate, and make sure Trump doesn't turn it into another National Disgrace with his crap. The Debate Commission was so embarrassed- there's going to be changes to ensure there's no repeat performance. I agree with Steve... kill switches on the mikes are a mighty good idea.   

yeah, so the hand picked partisan former biden sniffly can shut down Pres Trump's mic, and let biden

go off on not answering questions.... peanut gallery - you watch - only dems will be there in that demoquack peanut gallery.

to protect your sleepy senile child sniffer.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, so the hand picked partisan former biden sniffly can shut down Pres Trump's mic, and let biden

go off on not answering questions.... peanut gallery - you watch - only dems will be there in that demoquack peanut gallery.

to protect your sleepy senile child sniffer.

Spoken like the true right wing conspiracist that you are Cal....  You obviously would like to have Baby Bluster run a 90 minute unabated infomercial on how great he is.... Maybe he can actually tell us about his super wonderful Obamacare replacement plan this time.  :D :D :D 

FWIW- before the debates, Trump sent the commission a list of 12 of his lackeys he wanted to moderate the Debates. None were approved- from my POV for obvious reasons... Care to bet me Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson were on it?  :D :D :D Inquiring minds want to know. 

Hey- be thankful it's not Rachel Maddow moderating.  She'd make Orangie look even worse than Bob Woodward did....  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cry me a river. You got your FOX boy for the first debate... Oh, he's not far enough right for you?   

they got Chris Wallace as close as you can get to a never Trumper. Still I thought he was fair and balanced.

It's Town Hall format for debate #2 Vambo. Peanut Gallery is asking the questions. Steve's just there to Moderate, and make sure Trump doesn't turn it into another National Disgrace with his crap.

Asshole versus dementia puppet. Trump was worse but your boy wasn't much better.

The Debate Commission was so embarrassed- there's going to be changes to ensure there's no repeat performance. I agree with Westside Steve... kill switches on the mikes are a mighty good idea.   

Yep. And I repeat let Judge Judy moderate. 😁WSS

• Upvote 1

the only way the dems accepted Fox to moderate, is that the owner died and his liberal son took over.

Fox is getting to be hard to watch a lot of the time.

It's so bad, Newt Ginrich mentioned soros, and Harris shut it down immediately in a very strange moment. I've used to respect her objectivity highly.

not anymore. that was very strange.

scully must be scuttled. no way that asshat should be allowed to ruin a second debate like wallace did.