THE BROWNS BOARD

Plenty of calls for chris wallace hack to be replaced - he sucked

calfoxwc

no really, chris wallace was dissed all over the internet. But you won't know that because all you, Hoorta and his little woodpecker watch is the Communist News Network, and their clone, MSNBS.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

no really, chris wallace was dissed all over the internet. But you won't know that because all you, Hoorta and his little woodpecker watch is the Communist News Network, and their clone, MSNBS.

And there is now a proposal to give the moderator a cut off switch so there can actually be a debate without  one candidate bullying and talking over the other constantly.

You know, a debate with real rules of debate. Not another turmpy sideshow from the Circus of Dr. Evil.😈, King of the Trumpettes.🤴

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And there is now a proposal to give the moderator a cut off switch so there can actually be a debate without  one candidate bullying and talking over the other constantly.

You know, a debate with real rules of debate. Not another turmpy sideshow from the Circus of Dr. Evil.😈, King of the Trumpettes.🤴

yeah, Wallace would only use it to cut Pres Trump's mic off. We know how that works on your leftwing hack msm.

CNN Cuts Away as Protesters Drown Out Supreme Court ...

https://thespectator.info/2020/09/27/cnn-cuts-away...

Sep 27, 2020 · A live CNN report on the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court was cut short by anchor Wolf Blitzer after hecklers drowned out reporter Ariane de Vogue with chants of “CNN is fake news!” as she reported from the Supreme Court. Video posted to …

CNN's Brianna Keilar cuts off live interview with 'lying ...

https://news.yahoo.com/cnns-brianna-keilar-cuts-off-202659468.html

Jul 21, 2020 · CNN's Brianna Keilar spoke to Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh on Tuesday afternoon in what turned out to be quite a heated conversation. Early on she blasted him for "lying" about the national stockpile and went on to describe the …

WATCH: CNN’s Tapper shuts down Navarro interview over ...

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/watch-cnns-tapper...

Sep 13, 2020 · On Sunday morning “State of the Union” host Jake Tapper cut short an interview with White House trade advisor Peter Navarro after the Donald Trump appointee insulted CNN’s coverage of the COVID-19...

CNN host cuts off a Trump spokesperson with a devastating ...

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/cnn-host-cuts-off...

Jul 17, 2020 · During a very contentious interview with a spokesperson for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, CNN host Poppy Harlow was forced to cut-off senior advisor Mercedes Schlapp and …

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

EjKw6yjUwAA4Wix.thumb.jpg.3aaa643466a6e1d1be85fc940622a946.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's why I don't blame Chris Wallace. If the president would have spent a couple of hours working on this shit he'd have crushed the slobbering old geezer. Anybody on the Browns board could have put together a list of questions from the Democrat talking points. Trump's handlers should have taken every conceivable talking point and written him a canned response.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's why I don't blame Chris Wallace. If the president would have spent a couple of hours working on this shit he'd have crushed the slobbering old geezer. Anybody on the Browns board could have put together a list of questions from the Democrat talking points. Trump's handlers should have taken every conceivable talking point and written him a canned response.

WSS

Well, that is like the old snake story - the snake bites the princess after she is good to him, and he says "you knew I was a snake all along."

I was shocked they put dishonest chris wallace in there.

Not too surprised they chose the next guy , who is a bigtime democrat ...

meanwhile,

chrissy wallace made an ass of himself, and doused any idea that he is honest:

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/10/01/chris-wallace-nuked-his-credibility-with-white-supremacy-question-to-trump-and-heres-why-video/

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I was shocked they put dishonest chris wallace in there.

Not too surprised they chose the next guy , who is a bigtime democrat ...

meanwhile,

chrissy wallace made an ass of himself, and doused any idea that he is honest:

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/10/01/chris-wallace-nuked-his-credibility-with-white-supremacy-question-to-trump-and-heres-why-video/

Red State- exactly what a loony right winger believes as gospel...  So you want to explain how a FOX news commentator is "dishonest"?   Because he wouldn't let Trump interrupt Joe for even more than the 128 times he did? Or essentially  told Chris on a couple occasions- I'm running this debate, not you?  But don't worry Cal- the next debate is up in the air.... Seems the  "masks are optional" opinion of Orangie came back to bite him squarely in the ass- a month before the election.  The thought crossed my mind this is nothing short of Divine Intervention.... Thank you Jesus.... Man, I can have a field day with this one....  In fact, you've pissed me off enough, I think I will....  

Seek mental help Cal-  90% of the rest of the world has a different opinion.... 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Actually they did prepare him that way, but the old geezer could not stay focused on the talking points he actually had practiced. Why is that a surprise?

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually they did prepare him that way, but the old geezer could not stay focused on the talking points he actually had practiced. Why is that a surprise?

First of all yes he should have stayed focused second of all you got no clue as to how he is prepared. I figure it's not a lack of focus he's just an asshole and didn't take the training seriously.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all yes he should have stayed focused second of all you got no clue as to how he is prepared. I figure it's not a lack of focus he's just an asshole and didn't take the training seriously.

WSS

That came from his own staff who were upset he did not stay on the points they practiced. Granted it was minimal preparation since they reported only two hours worth.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Seems the  "masks are optional" opinion of Orangie came back to bite him squarely in the ass- a month before the election.  The thought crossed my mind this is nothing short of Divine Intervention.... Thank you Jesus....

It's more likely he will go silent for 3 days on twitter and then report he had died and on the 3rd days he rose from the dead in the 2nd coming.. ☠️👻🤴

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That came from his own staff who were upset he did not stay on the points they practiced. Granted it was minimal preparation since they reported only two hours worth.

Which member of his staff told that story and to whom? It's off point but I'm sure it's possible.

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Red State- exactly what a loony right winger believes as gospel...  So you want to explain how a FOX news commentator is "dishonest"?   Because he wouldn't let Trump interrupt Joe for even more than the 128 times he did? Or essentially  told Chris on a couple occasions- I'm running this debate, not you?  But don't worry Cal- the next debate is up in the air.... Seems the  "masks are optional" opinion of Orangie came back to bite him squarely in the ass- a month before the election.  The thought crossed my mind this is nothing short of Divine Intervention.... Thank you Jesus.... Man, I can have a field day with this one....  In fact, you've pissed me off enough, I think I will....  

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/01/watch-thread-details-chris-wallaces-worst-debate-moments/

Damning Thread Illustrates Chris Wallace’s Worst Debate Moments

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

don't need it, go bust your little woodpecker nuts on your bike for a thousand miles, lol, but reality bites you liberals in the ass.

See, most of us are REAL AMERICANS. We want AMERICA FIRST. You lefty liltfookers want to be "citizens of the world" to make you FEEL like you are s-p-e-c-i-a-l. That is why you came over here to support your little woodpecker.

Want me to post from other sites besides Red State? Does Red State make you cry because it doesn't give you emotional devotionals like your cnn and msnbc and pravda?

Truth is, your sicko joe biden interrupted Pres Trump THREE TIMES before Pres Trump started fighting back.

and gloating that Pres Trump and our First Lady have covid...you'd be outraged and ban someone for "inflammatory posts" if someone gloated about biden having it.

That is so low, it's YOU that surely needs to get professional mental health. I would never gloat about even your sweetie nasty pelosi geting covid.

so, act like an asswhole if you must, I still say, you are only here to raise hell and get one of us to respond in a way you can get them kicked off the board.]

Seriously, you should resign as a mod, right before you kick yourself off the forum. 

Have a nice lefty milktoast soros day, globalist. and STOP hating people who know better than you.

Which is, most of us.