THE BROWNS BOARD

Benjamin watson's take

The Cysko Kid

I would at least like to see Harris. 

Same thing I thought when McCain ran. When the president is very old or has s history of illness the chances of them dying in office our greater, so the VP matters more.

Also, where did people think politics we're going to go when they elected Trump? His whole primary campaign was finding insults for his competition. We're at the logical "4years later" point of that timeline

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Also, where did people think politics we're going to go when they elected Trump? His whole primary campaign was finding insults for his competition. We're at the logical "4years later" point of that timeline

The MSM thought it was “cute” when Trump was insulting Lying Ted or Little Marco.

However, when Trump won the nomination and turned his insults to Crooked Hillary the Liberal MSM overlords didn’t like it.

Again, Trump didn’t win the election because people liked him...just more people despised Hillary.

Trump is an actual maniac. Biden is, at best, incompetent. I'm very worried about this election because I'm starting to get very serious syria vibes out of the country. You know who is winning in syria? Nobody. Not the people who just want to live their lives, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Trump is an actual maniac. Biden is, at best, incompetent. I'm very worried about this election because I'm starting to get very serious syria vibes out of the country. You know who is winning in syria? Nobody. Not the people who just want to live their lives, that's for sure.

The loser last night was America, 100%

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The MSM thought it was “cute” when Trump was insulting Lying Ted or Little Marco.

However, when Trump won the nomination and turned his insults to Crooked Hillary the Liberal MSM overlords didn’t like it.

Again, Trump didn’t win the election because people liked him...just more people despised Hillary.

I don't care about what you think the "MSM" did. 

I'm just saying this is the obvious result of actions that took place 4 years ago. The further division in politics and our country. It starts at the top. And now here we are. Two old men yelling at each other for 90 minutes is a debate 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I would at least like to see Harris. 

Same thing I thought when McCain ran. When the president is very old or has s history of illness the chances of them dying in office our greater, so the VP matters more.

You haven't figured it out yet.

Those with Nicknames / Insults / etc. are ones to watch   .   .   .   they are going to Jail, they are/were part of the Coup / corruption.

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The further division in politics and our country.

The division started when Trump won an election that the arrogant Democrats thought they had in the bag.

I would say the division started when 99% of the butt hurt Dems wouldn’t attend Trump’s inauguration.

Or it could’ve been the Washington Post calling for an impeachment of Trump an hour after he took the oath of office.

BTW, I don’t care what you think either.

46 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

You haven't figured it out yet.

Those with Nicknames / Insults / etc. are ones to watch   .   .   .   they are going to Jail, they are/were part of the Coup / corruption.

You realize he's insulted basically everyone that's ever said one thing negative about him, right? Regardless of whether or not they're whipped now. 

Also, damn... You really just eat all of that stuff up, huh?

34 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The division started when Trump won an election that the arrogant Democrats thought they had in the bag.

I would say the division started when 99% of the butt hurt Dems wouldn’t attend Trump’s inauguration.

Or it could’ve been the Washington Post calling for an impeachment of Trump an hour after he took the oath of office.

BTW, I don’t care what you think either.

Nothing to do with electing the guy that spent his campaign insulting everyone else? 

Alright 

Back to the original post. I guess it doesn't really matter what anybody's printed position is. Regardless of what either candidate has his press team print out what would you guys guess what are the odds on any of those plans being implemented? A million to one? Longer odds than that?  I figure we spend about a third of the time arguing over hypothetical programs that have no chance of seeing the light of day. Are the other two thirds yapping about fascists and Nazis and Cheetos.

WSS

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wanted to throw a wrench in the gears of our political system. His crowning achievement is making neocons in federal government irrelevant. I'd consider my vote a success.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I wanted to throw a wrench in the gears of our political system. His crowning achievement is making neocons in federal government irrelevant. I'd consider my vote a success.

I get it. That was the appeal I saw in him too. Our political system needs to be completely reworked. 

But it is looking more and more like blowing out a wall in your house by blindly throwing grenades

Not to mention he basically just swapped one swamp for another