THE BROWNS BOARD

Debate bingo

Westside Steve

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

is anyone watching this and really thinking "Yeah! Trump!"

He's acting like a child...

It was actually embarrassing. Like a spoiled brat, couldn't even be decent enough to let the man talk. Probably part of his strategy. He couldn't even confine himself to the terms that his administration agreed on as the moderator mentioned.

• Upvote 1

so, having watched the debate, here's my takeaways:

1. Chris Wallace is a democrat hack, I've said it well before this debate. He let biden interrupt Pres Trump

constantly, and was a mouse. until Pres Trump interrupted biden, then wallace became a lion and kept

refusing to let PRes Trump respond, or interrupt. Chris Wallace is a punk - partisan, kept talking over Pres Trump constantly,

and let biden go off topic all evening. Didn't help biden.

2. Pres Trump kicked biden's ass several times, biden didn't get one kick in in response - his tired talking points were fake, his blaming Pres Trump for the covid, and several other fake slurs just ruined his performance right there.

3. Pres Trump did miss a few kicks to biden's ass - I think he was trying to be nice, or just missed em. ah well, wallace was a giant distraction - to Pres Trump.

4. As I said, biden would try to keep Pres Trump on the defensive - it didn't work.

5. One kick ass moment to biden was over the police unions incredibly all in for Pres Trump. Like Hoorta, Tex and woody, he couldn't name one. ouch.

6. Biden had to come out of the debate looking presidential. He did not. He came through the debate looking like the spoiled hateful boy on the original willy wonka movie.

7. Biden had to be on medication - had the energy to make himself look like a complete ass - as in, calling Pres Trump a "racist"...a "clown" and a "liar" instead of answering questions. Bad form - that is not presidential - Pres Trump ticked him off, and biden bit several times. What a fool.

8. When asked to answer about packing the Supreme Court, etc...biden refused to answer. Right. and he wants to be PRESIDENT?

9. The biggest win for Pres Trump came, when he got biden to deny he is for the green new deal. LOL. yes, he denied it, he lied. ouch, joe biden. You got your ass kicked again. Now the lefties will give up on you.

10. Several polls show that those polled say Pres Trump won in the sixties to 30's/40's. Joe biden screwed himself over a good bit, Pres trump didn't make many gains, though.

11. Two minutes is not enough time to defend Pres Trump's accomplishments , but it is plenty of time to biden to issue fake offensive slurs at Pres Trump. biden is the one who lost his temper a bit.

12. I don't remember ONE TIME that wallace talked over biden, but he constantly talked over Pres Trump, and let biden talk over Pres Trump constantly. What a farce. They need a real moderator, fair, and knows enough to let rebuttals happen, when charges are made. Wallace is a turd.

13. Biden is a coward, he can run, and try to hide, but he is right there while he's trying it. That is really bad for him. He's been found out by a lot of folks who might have been leaning a bit toward him. Not anymore.

14. biden had no answer as far as his accomplishments over his 47 years, including 8 years as VP. nothin. nada.

15. biden will probably sleep for a week after taking uppers ? or whatever it was he must have taken to be alert.

16. biden surpassed his level of incompetence when he first entered Congress - I suppose he was a doofus vp to make obaMao commie look good.

17. all biden could do was to make feeble desperate fake emotional appeals to viewers. That will probably get him the liberal vote. But, that could end up with him losing in a landslide.

18. Somehow, biden needs to be hit with their scandals - Fast and Furious, uranium one, solyndra, spying on the Trump campaign, and all the other ones.

19. I would hope biden gets drilled on our 2nd Amendment. That should be another big ass kicking for him.

20. Biden looks like he's 156 yr old zombie vampire.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

is anyone watching this and really thinking "Yeah! Trump!"

He's acting like a child...

Absolutely.  I actually got a tiny scholarship from my participation in the National Forensic League in high school. If I were coaching him I would have taken him in a different direction.

WSS

On 9/29/2020 at 5:53 PM, Westside Steve said:

don't know if anybody posted this yet or not

FB_IMG_1601419955780.jpg

Assuming "ObamaCare" counts for "Obama", then I count seven not covered.

Judges' ruling?

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Biden name called and interrupted just as much as Trump.  Both sucked last night, and the moderator was terrible.  He should be fired.

Puh-leeze...

And Chris had no chance against the Orange man's game-plan.

Another behavioral norm trashed by DJT...

Rick Wilson was right.

image.png.8fa1180d31e10ea9d8b107b65c50ee1e.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Puh-leeze...

And Chris had no chance against the Orange man's game-plan.

Another behavioral norm trashed by DJT...

Rick Wilson was right.

Just change "Twilight" to "Trump", and it fits...