THE BROWNS BOARD

NEWSFLASH ! biden team trying desperately to cover for frail biden's debate LOL

calfoxwc

unbelievable.

the biden team is trying to insist on two 30 minute breaks, but nope, can't have em.

the biden team is refusing to be examined for earphone devices before the debate. Everybody with any common sense knows

dang good and well why. I think the Trump team should JAM his earpiece. lol

but it gets worse.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/09/29/more-details-on-bidens-desperate-debate-moves-turns-out-its-even-worse-than-first-reported/

" We reported that the Trump team wanted to check to make sure that there weren’t going to be any earpieces or electronic devices involved helping Joe Biden but that Biden was refusing the check. That was problematic enough. "

"NEW: Joe Biden’s campaign agreed to an inspection for electronic ear pieces at tonight’s debate several days ago but are now declining, a source familiar tells me.

— Ebony Bowden (@ebonybowden) September 29, 2020"

You believe anything, huh?

I guess that is the beauty of brainwashing your followers into thinking any media outlet that isn't right wing bias is "FAKE NEWS". That way, if I link you to a bunch of reputable news sits calling this earpiece story bullshit, you can just yell "FAKE NEWS" and stick you head in the sand.

More sad for Trump's campaign

- Biden is a sleepy, incompetent old man!

... oh, he's doing ok? umm

- Biden is on performance enhancement drugs!  He's, uh, actually ok at debates!

- Biden is using an earpiece!

They set the bar for Biden so low that anything close to average will be a win for him

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The biggest softball of all time

"Say white supremacists are bad"

and he didn't do it.....

actually the question was met to pretend that people who are conservatives are white supremacists. Do you think there have been massive white supremacist rallies or riots?

I'm not even saying Trump is some secret KKK member or anything. Just how do you not just say they're bad?

3 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

This hasn't been particularly good for either candidate, but at least Joe got plenty of sleep today.  He seems to be more together than anticipated. 

Yes. That's true. Actually this looks more like wtwo drunks in a bar than an actual debate. Kind of funny.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Biden absolutely nailed it on green energy. There will be millions of jobs creating green energy sources, installing them, and maintaining them. I think making us less dependant on fossil fuels will make us stronger as a nation. Making and building homes that are more energy efficient will also reduce carbon deposits.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

This hasn't been particularly good for either candidate, but at least Joe got plenty of sleep today.  He seems to be more together than anticipated. 

Crazy how if you spend months telling people your opponent is old and sleepy and slow that literally any performance by that opponent will seem as a positive...

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Biden absolutely nailed it on green energy. There will be millions of jobs creating green energy sources, installing them, and maintaining them. I think making us less dependant on fossil fuels will make us stronger as a nation. Making and building homes that are more energy efficient will also reduce carbon deposits.

plus nuclear energy

but you're right... there's a world of new jobs and technologies out there. 

Unfortunately lobbyists run our country and the oil/coal companies won't have that

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Very true.

Alright. You know what I'm saying. You set the bar low and it is easy to clear.

Don't get me wrong, Biden is an old man that just needs to get out of the light. We  have too many old farts running things. There were times tonight I wasn't sure if he'd make it 90 minutes..

... and he still "won"

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Watched a movie instead..  And the Yankees kicking the Tribes ass :(  

No one's mind was changed tonight to be sure..   But tomorrow, the MSM will claim an absolute Biden win.. To be sure.. 🤣

I've been watching ABC and no one has come close to calling it an "absolute win" for Biden.... 

Trump was a disaster though. If you want to keep you unrealistically positive view of him you're better off not  watching

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Who's going to pay for it (both tearing down and building new) ?

Price tag makes it prohibitive, that was the main point.

Look at California, they've got a ton of "Green" energy and they're doing rolling Blackouts.

Solar's not going to do it, just not efficient enough.

Wind Turbines ?

Nope.

Nuclear could work, but people don't like them - especially in Earthquake zones.

I like your thinking though, there will be other energy alternatives coming   .   .   .  

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Watched a movie instead..  And the Yankees kicking the Tribes ass :(  

No one's mind was changed tonight to be sure..   But tomorrow, the MSM will claim an absolute Biden win.. To be sure.. 🤣

What I saw of it Biden didn't say one word of truth he continued with the debunked lies the Dems have been spewing for years.

Biden looked frail and incompetent.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I've been watching ABC and no one has come close to calling it an "absolute win" for Biden.... 

Trump was a disaster though. If you want to keep you unrealistically positive view of him you're better off not  watching

Whole thing was a hot mess.

I'd tip it to Biden even though he got exposed for Sedition/Treason (no one's realized that yet), plus Hunter's misdeeds have a brighter light now.

Biden keep looking down and closing his Eyes, makes me wonder.

Never got good side shots of him.

Just now, Axe said:

Good Lord, Michigan sure turned out some total dumb asses.

oh right, internet tough guy... I'm sure you would have loved Trump playing the role of child in tonight's debate

I'd ask what institution turned out you... but fuck it. You aren't worth the time. Not sure what I bothered