THE BROWNS BOARD

Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania—All Were Trump Votes

Vambo

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/09/24/military-ballots-found-in-the-trash-in-pennsylvania-all-were-trump-votes-n964614

7354eafe-842e-46bc-81c2-c9b5b950860a-730x487.jpg(AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

Mail-in ballots from the military serving overseas were found in the trash in Pennsylvania. The ballots were discovered during an investigation into election issues in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. They were all votes for President Trump.

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/09/24/military-ballots-found-in-the-trash-in-pennsylvania-all-were-trump-votes-n964614

7354eafe-842e-46bc-81c2-c9b5b950860a-730x487.jpg(AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

Mail-in ballots from the military serving overseas were found in the trash in Pennsylvania. The ballots were discovered during an investigation into election issues in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. They were all votes for President Trump.

None of those envelopes look damaged in any way nor do they look like they've been opened, so how could anyone possibly know who they voted for?

Well to start with they already amended their statement to say 7 were Trump, 2 were resealed and the results were unknown. So why did they say 9 originally?

"Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence.  Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded.   Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time.  Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot.  Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump. Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown."

You also gotta love the "ALL WERE TRUMP" headlines without mentioning it was 7. 

20 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Martial law may have to be declared if this shit keeps going on.  The left is clearly behind this.

How convenient though that it coincides with trumpy's claim mail-in is rigged. 🧐

Now if I were a trumpy voter with access to those, seems like a good time to get them "discovered".😈

EDIT: And now I see Woody's post above. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/09/25/warning_signs_in_pa_of_mail_ballot_chaos_in_nov_524431.html#!

On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany highlighted Republican concerns in the Keystone State. “It’s a system that’s subject to fraud,” she said at a press briefing. “I can confirm for you that Trump ballots, ballots for the president, were found in Pennsylvania.” The FBI and state police are now investigating after the U.S. attorney’s office reported that nine military ballots were found discarded in Luzerne County – and seven of them had been cast for Trump. 

While the GOP is focused on the risks of mail-in ballots, Pennsylvania Democrats are expressing worries that security measures for mail ballots will disenfranchise their voters. Earlier this week, Democratic Philadelphia City Commissioner Lisa Deeley sent a letter to the Republican leaders of the Pennsylvania legislature warning that a recent state Supreme Court decision threatens to upend November’s elections by disallowing mail-in ballots that aren’t returned in “secrecy envelopes.” Secrecy envelopes are an additional envelope or sleeve that make it difficult for poll workers and others to see through the return envelope and read what’s on the ballot, and generally make ballots harder to tamper with.  

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How convenient though that it coincides with trumpy's claim mail-in is rigged. 🧐

Now if I were a trumpy voter with access to those, seems like a good time to get them "discovered".😈

EDIT: And now I see Woody's post above. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

Kind of like all the smear lies the Dems come up with around election time...

Yeah, you need to put your envelope in another envelope for some reason. Almost guaranteeing a lot of new mail in voter won't do it, and thereby guaranteeing Biden votes not getting counted.

It's amazing to me any can look at what Trump's doing and have zero problem with it. It's so damn clear he knows he's losing so he's trying to undermine the whole thing to hell him win. His mindless followers are supporting him the whole way, refusing to think for themselves.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, you need to put your envelope in another envelope for some reason. Almost guaranteeing a lot of new mail in voter won't do it, and thereby guaranteeing Biden votes not getting counted.

It's amazing to me any can look at what Trump's doing and have zero problem with it. It's so damn clear he knows he's losing so he's trying to undermine the whole thing to hell him win. His mindless followers are supporting him the whole way, refusing to think for themselves.

Why wouldn't they do it would it be such a burden?  Such a stupid response!

• Upvote 1