THE BROWNS BOARD

Secret Service involved in arrest of 2 in Virginia allegedly carrying backpack with gun and ammo near Trump rally

Vambo

So what? This is what I am talking about, the kind of garbage you post every five minutes. So what, somebody got arrested for having a gun in a backpack, I'm surprised it didn't say "two democrats got arrested carrying dangerous ordinance in back pack". Which is why I take absolutely nothing you say seriously.

Quote from article

Hummer added that the rented vehicle the pair had been in had several items "suspicious in nature,” which he described as “odd items, but nothing illegal.”

Dude seriously, you need help.

they rented a car and are from Virginia Beach?

"

"Their backpack contained a Glock pistol with an extended magazine, 200 rounds of ammunition, and four tourniquets, authorities said. At least two shovels and a pitchfork were also allegedly found in their possession.

Hummer added that the rented vehicle the pair had been in had several items "suspicious in nature,” which he described as “odd items, but nothing illegal.”

They were each charged with making terrorist threats; carrying a concealed weapon; inducing panic, and criminal trespassing after their arrests that involved the Secret Service because Trump was at the rally nearby, The Sentinel-Tribune reported.

It wasn’t immediately known if either one had retained an attorney."

" Hummer said John Davison had been cited Sunday night by police in nearby Walbridge for criminal trespass at their street department. "

"

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Their backpack contained a Glock pistol with an extended magazine, 200 rounds of ammunition,

Seriously? What were they planning to do with a Glock pistol and shovels? 🤣🤣 The president has armed secret service agents around him at all times. I am beginning to think that they would have arrested them even if it was a sling shot and still charged them with the same charges.🤣  

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Seriously? What were they planning to do with a Glock pistol and shovels? 🤣🤣 The president has armed secret service agents around him at all times. I am beginning to think that they would have arrested them even if it was a sling shot and still charged them with the same charges.🤣  

They were each charged with making terrorist threats

1 hour ago, Neo said:

So this is ok but a man can't have a glock pistol? I thought the second amendment allowed us to bear arms?

They were each charged with making terrorist threats; carrying a concealed weapon; inducing panic, and criminal trespassing