THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump gets a second nomination for Nobel Peace Prize

Vambo

Pres Trump - makes Hoorta's obaMao and biden look like tin cans laying in a ditch.

" The deal, signed at the White House last week, normalizes economic relations between the two former adversaries -- and also includes Kosovo recognizing Israel, and Serbia agreeing to move its embassy to Jerusalem. "

I knew, in only my four years, guys and gals from all walks of life, geographic origins, you name it,

from all over the country, beaches of Puerto Rico - most of them LOVE their country. I know some stories

about racism - my friend from Puerto Rico - his voice would show how proud he was to be allowed to serve in the military and help his family. So many different backgrounds.

Somewhere along the way, too many lefties develop a total lack of respect for America...and God...our Flag....our Anthem...

our Constitution/Bill of Rights - they don't even respect themselves - look at how many make fools of themselves at these rallies, etc.

I told a friend tonight that BLM are trained marxists - he rejected that as a stupid "conpiracy theory".

To them, hating and rejection of respect for everything is elitist "cool" - they refuse to find fault on their side of politics.

from biden's racist comments to obaMao "get in their faces" and "we'll bring a gun to a knife fight"..... to ridiculing Christians and Christianity, and forcing God out of everything -

Their arrogance is unbridled - runaway hypocrisy. PC correctness has morphed into dangerous oppressive cancel culture.

You are conservative, you don't go along with their demands - you can get killed, punched in the face, lose your job, get censored...

threats of "you say what we don't like and we'll shut you down" -----

because of the left's demand for control via intimidation, it has become a defiant runaway train.

Maxine WaterforBrains = says to go after people everywhere. They demand to win this election because

they want that power they lost last election - and the power to never let it go. The pretense is gone -

they are out in the open - and they will screw with this election as much as they can.

Why? You know why.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/09/lawmakers-leftists-continue-push-get-face-tactics/

• 4 weeks later...

I know the righty nut jobs on the board have really short attention spans. So here's your updated. The deep state and the globalization cabal worked together to prevent your messiah from winning, sorry...

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/09/922054491/nobel-peace-prize-awarded-to-world-food-programme

The 2020 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the World Food Programme on Friday morning with the award committee stating, "The need for international solidarity and multilateral cooperation is more conspicuous than ever."

The citation says the humanitarian organization, part of the United Nations, is being recognized "for its efforts to combat hunger, for its contribution to bettering conditions for peace in conflict-affected areas and for acting as a driving force in efforts to prevent the use of hunger as a weapon of war and conflict."

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I can't believe it!" the WFP's executive director, David Beasley, said in a video to the organization and its staff following the announcement.

"It's because of the WFP family," Beasley said. "They're out there in the most difficult, complex places in the world. Whether it's war, conflict, climate extremes — it doesn't matter. They're out there, and they deserve this award."