THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh oh, this can't be good for poor Kyle's credibility.

Neo

from your own link:

"The second video shows Rittenhouse, wearing red-white-and-blue trunks and shoes, being kicked several times."

which lends credence to Rittenhouse being targeted that night. But I think he's out looking for trouble I think - why go out at all and tempt fate?

that violates "situational awareness". Very bad. But not illegal.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

from your own link:

"The second video shows Rittenhouse, wearing red-white-and-blue trunks and shoes, being kicked several times."

which lends credence to Rittenhouse being targeted that night. But I think he's out looking for trouble I think - why go out at all and tempt fate?

that violates "situational awareness". Very bad. But not illegal.

The link to the second video you provided says that youtube has taken it down. The only video I seen if Rittenhouse punching a female in the back of the head. And if you listen to the commentary from the people shooting the video,  you hear them refer to him as "Kyle" and that he "punching a bitch". All I know if I was him, I wouldn't want this out there floating around when I am fighting murder charges. Don't say this has nothing to do with the case because it shows he has a tenancy for violence and attacking an unarmed female from behind. I don't care who you are, punching women is never a good look.

10 hours ago, Neo said:

The link to the second video you provided says that youtube has taken it down. The only video I seen if Rittenhouse punching a female in the back of the head. And if you listen to the commentary from the people shooting the video,  you hear them refer to him as "Kyle" and that he "punching a bitch". All I know if I was him, I wouldn't want this out there floating around when I am fighting murder charges. Don't say this has nothing to do with the case because it shows he has a tenancy for violence and attacking an unarmed female from behind. I don't care who you are, punching women is never a good look.

sure. Rittenhouse should have stayed away, or walked away IF HE COULD. I think if a woman came at me with a deadly weapon or was trying to street fight me into the pavement because I wore a Pres Trump hat - who would not defend themselves? That would be a rare occurence, I suppose. Would you let a woman rioter hit you in the head with a baseball bat because you shouldn't "hit a woman" ?

Evasion is only temporary unless you are really good at taking the weapon away martial arts style.

Besides that, though, Rittenhouse was wrong to be there in the first place - at the riot. Situational Awareness. Being cognizant of where you are going and your surroundings, and NOT putting yourself in harms way. NOT trying to be part of the action because you have a gun or baseball bat with you. The intent is avoiding being assaulted, not inviting an assault so you can "defend yourself". Not referring to YOU, just in general.