THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden spox refuses to discuss whether candidate used teleprompter to answer questions

Vambo

Are you on commission or something? Don't you have some kind of life besides flooding a football forum with garbage? I swear, you post a new thread like every five minutes! I know it gets lonely underneath that trailer of yours, especially since they confiscated all your meth, but c'mon. Give us all a break.

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Are you on commission or something? Don't you have some kind of life besides flooding a football forum with garbage? I swear, you post a new thread like every five minutes! I know it gets lonely underneath that trailer of yours, especially since they confiscated all your meth, but c'mon. Give us all a break.

Do you have to mindlessly open them all to make stupid comments?  This is the Political forum idiot.   It's not my fault the Dems do so much stupid things your issue is with them.  That's why you don't find anything about the Republicans.

Don't open threads you may not like how stupid are you woody jr.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Do you have to mindlessly open them all to make stupid comments?  This is the Political forum idiot.   It's not my fault the Dems do so much stupid things your issue is with them.  That's why you don't find anything about the Republicans.

Don't open threads you may not like how stupid are you woody jr.

And you really think republicans don"t do as much stupid things? That's what makes you fuckers so dangerous, you can never admit that you are wrong and that democrats are pure evil. If you ever admitted that you were wrong, the seas would boil, the sky's would come crashing down, and hell would freeze over. I really like arguing with you because of the entertainment value. This is better than playing video games because I can point out all of your bullshit and laugh at all of your responses. 

1 minute ago, Neo said:

And you really think republicans don"t do as much stupid things? That's what makes you fuckers so dangerous, you can never admit that you are wrong and that democrats are pure evil. If you ever admitted that you were wrong, the seas would boil, the sky's would come crashing down, and hell would freeze over. I really like arguing with you because of the entertainment value. This is better than playing video games because I can point out all of your bullshit and laugh at all of your responses. 

2020-09-10_220927.jpg