THE BROWNS BOARD

Atlantic dirty smear continues to crumble

calfoxwc

Well it's pretty obvious that the Atlantic as well as Forbes have been on a Jihad. Kind of see journalistic arm  of the rioters. They've promised it will get worse leaving into November. And again it doesn't matter as long as the accusation is made. Of course we've come to expect that from the mainstream media so I'm not sure if moves the needle.

WSS

Add Business Insider to the list.

And of course while no mortal man can read that many posts a day I thought you had him on ignore Woody? Imagine how traumatized you would be if you didn't!

But FB members will notice that most of the time occupy Democrats and other left-wing hack sites repost the Atlantic Forbes Business Insider besides the regular MSM. At least the ones that don't go straight to crackpot sites.

WSS

I wouldn't start a new thread, but so many threads get cluttered up with the stupidass woodpecker's glib nonsense bitch posts, including Tours, and whatshisname... that threads get off track, a birdbrain intention, apparently.

"hide the truth, I can't legitimately refute it, so bury it with a deflection and change the direction ----that's my intention" WOODPECKER PROVERB

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Add Business Insider to the list.

And of course while no mortal man can read that many posts a day I thought you had him on ignore Woody? Imagine how traumatized you would be if you didn't!

But FB members will notice that most of the time occupy Democrats and other left-wing hack sites repost the Atlantic Forbes Business Insider besides the regular MSM. At least the ones that don't go straight to crackpot sites.

WSS

Ignore doesn't ignore threads by posters. I wish it did