THE BROWNS BOARD

Trumpvaccine may be ready by OCTOBER! MAGA!

DieHardBrownsFan

Everybody with any common sense at all knows that WE test and test and verify and test and PROVE... if they have a legit safe vaccine by December, it will be a fabulous AMERICAN accomplishment the world over.

My hunch, is that though it has taken years and years to develop vaccines in the past, medical tech has skyrocketed. We have research capabilities that were never in existence in the past. So, I'm hopeful, and won't be surprised. But it is a lot of work, and I would be delighted if the best real safe effective vaccine is out sometime early next spring.

I just wish it was now, and life could get back to normal.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-long-it-took-to-develop-other-vaccines-in-history-2020-7#human-papillomavirus-hpv-12

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Everybody with any common sense at all knows that WE test and test and verify and test and PROVE... if they have a legit safe vaccine by December, it will be a fabulous AMERICAN accomplishment the world over.

My hunch, is that though it has taken years and years to develop vaccines in the past, medical tech has skyrocketed. We have research capabilities that were never in existence in the past. So, I'm hopeful, and won't be surprised. But it is a lot of work, and I would be delighted if the best real safe effective vaccine is out sometime early next spring.

I just wish it was now, and life could get back to normal.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-long-it-took-to-develop-other-vaccines-in-history-2020-7#human-papillomavirus-hpv-12

Well now we have an agreement on something other than outdoors.😂

For my son's sake I wish it were tomorrow which will be his first day back teaching in person for 8th grade history in a low income school. Yep, I'm a very worried dad. All I can do now is pray.

And if they got it before the election en mass, it's the one thing that would not bother me about a trumpy repeat. I'd rather have lives saved at this point in time.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

placebo

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-coronavirus-democrats-new-hoax-n1145721

Here is a video Trump calling the virus a hoax. There are some people who went to my church who died from the coronavirus so I believe it's real. So a placebo is basically a lie, it is a pill that has no therapeutic effect. So the president is coming out with a fake vaccine for a virus he believes is fake😵 "PLACEBO", but I believe there is another word that starts with "P" that more accurately describes it, "PROPAGANDA" Just like the "WALL" that he said we needed to have to keep all the bad people out.  They demonized Fauci even though his prediction 200,000 deaths way back before this thing got out of control. Trump refuses to listen to the experts and still refuses to wear a mask.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-coronavirus-democrats-new-hoax-n1145721

Here is a video Trump calling the virus a hoax. There are some people who went to my church who died from the coronavirus so I believe it's real. So a placebo is basically a lie, it is a pill that has no therapeutic effect. So the president is coming out with a fake vaccine for a virus he believes is fake😵 "PLACEBO", but I believe there is another word that starts with "P" that more accurately describes it, "PROPAGANDA" Just like the "WALL" that he said we needed to have to keep all the bad people out.  They demonized Fauci even though his prediction 200,000 deaths way back before this thing got out of control. Trump refuses to listen to the experts and still refuses to wear a mask.

v  The Hoax  v

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”                                                  ^  The Hoax ^

Well back to the vaccine. This is not good news. Taken from a business website called Seeking Alpha. It is not clear how long the hold may last or whether others 

have also been placed on hold for now.

AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine study put on hold after adverse reaction

Sep. 8, 2020 5:28 PM ET|About: AstraZeneca PLC (AZN)|By: Stephen Alpher, SA News Editor

via STAT News

"Standard review process triggered a pause to vaccination to allow review of safety data," says an AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) spokesperson after a Phase 3 study of its COVID-19 vaccine (developed with University of Oxford) has been put on hold across the U.S. after a suspected serious adverse reaction on a U.K. participant.

It is not clear whether a regulatory agency ordered the halt or if the company itself initiated the action.

One source says the hold was placed out of "an abundance of caution." Another source says the issue is impacting other AZN vaccine trials underway, as well as trials being done by other manufacturers.

The report reminds that clinical holds are not uncommon, though it's unclear exactly how long this one will last.

Shares are down 8% in after hours action.

There are currently nine COVID-19 vaccine candidates in Phase 3 trials. Other interested players: Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA), Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX), Sanofi (NASDAQ:SNY), Merck  (NYSE:MRK), BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX), J&J (NYSE:JNJ), GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK), Pfizer (NYSE:PFE).

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well back to the vaccine. This is not good news. Taken from a business website called Seeking Alpha. It is not clear how long the hold may last or whether others 

have also been placed on hold for now.

AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine study put on hold after adverse reaction

Good thing DJT just put billions into this one...among others.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Virus is real.

It is not the Black Plague sweeping the world scenario the MSM/Politicians are projecting - far from it.

So where are you getting this information? Fauci 100,000 to 200,000 death before this thing got out of control and the number are just about right. Trump said this virus would magically disappear in April which it hasn't, so I would rather believe Fauci.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I certainly hope he pumps money into a TDS vaccine.

Word has it trumpy is developing an Obamao/flu/covid concoction in the WH basement pool based on Clorox, UV Rays, oleander and Hydroxichloroquine. 

He's gonna make a mint with his guaranteed Elixir of Trump that he sells to his still gullible base.😴

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Word has it trumpy is developing an Obamao/flu/covid concoction in the WH basement pool based on Clorox, UV Rays, oleander and Hydroxichloroquine. 

He's gonna make a mint with his guaranteed Elixir of Trump that he sells to his still gullible base.😴

You might want to take a dose of that Tex.

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

v  The Hoax  v

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”                                                  ^  The Hoax ^

Toursies got poutsies ever since his higgardly lost the election. This is exactly the point.

Blaming Pres Trump for the covid is the hoax.

Lies, deflection, baseless smears and corruption - is not going to win the dems the election.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

image.png.068cbf18ce921c0a14010a7469f8e28a.png

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You might want to take a dose of that Tex.

Should be cheap. He'll have as little overhead as he gets from Barr's trumpy owned DOJ to defend himself against the rape suit.🤑 

Unless of course he can get Mexico to pay for it like he did the wall.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:22 PM, Neo said:

So where are you getting this information? Fauci 100,000 to 200,000 death before this thing got out of control and the number are just about right. Trump said this virus would magically disappear in April which it hasn't, so I would rather believe Fauci.

The April time frame was based on Fauci and Birx's assements - "15 days to flatten the curve".

CDC numbers.

Total deaths are not that much different from average yearly deaths, in and fact, the additional (~5k I believe) may be due to certain Governors forcing Nursing Homes to take in sick/infected patients.

Lot of lawsuits lined up against these Governors, and those over stepping their authority.

Going to take time to work through the Courts though.