THE BROWNS BOARD

In a Series of Tweets Fox News reporter, Jennifer Griffin, Confirms Atlantic Magazine reporting that Trump has repeatedly Disparaged Military/ Military Service

Tour2ma

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! As I told you all, TDS is something you can catch post election. My contempt started with the birther lie and his consequent rise to power because of that racist lie which he used to con racist Americans, a far greater number nationwide than even I previously thought. I expected it in Texas, just not northern states like Ohio & Penn. Add to that the ones he added with his fake Christianity and here you have a president.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm done with my cal indentified "antagonism" today. I got a FFL draft at 6 to prepare for. Talk to yourselves like you usually do to convince yourselves what a heck of prez we got.

Translation: Cal and others are right and I (Tex) am wrong I'm going home and taking my ball with me ...LOL!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! As I told you all, TDS is something you can catch post election. My contempt started with the birther lie and his consequent rise to power because of that racist lie which he used to con racist Americans, a far greater number nationwide than even I previously thought. I expected it in Texas, just not northern states like Ohio & Penn. Add to that the ones he added with his fake Christianity and here you have a president.

baloney. His own GRANDMOTHER said he was born in Kenya - she was there. His half brother says the same thing.

So does his half-sister. You need to stop the hysterical promoting of politically expedient narratives and do

at least a little research before you vent.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:34 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Just keep living in the trumpworld which is where all those posts above come from.

If it's the truth what difference does it make where it comes from? The Russian collusion "investigation " being a hoax came from "trump world" too. Need I give more examples?

And Bolton said that just because he didn't hear it does not mean it was not said at a different time when he was not there.

That was juvenile. Grow up.

He must not have repeated it in your radio interview. As to the post that the the author of the Atlantic article says it could be wrong, I've seen multiple interviews with him and not once have I heard him say that. He has been consistent in saying he wished his 4 sources would come forward on their own, but understands they are fearful of retribution on themselves and/or their families. And I don't watch trash about the Obama's not being Christians. It has as much validity as the birther issue that Cohen says was a lie all along from trumpy.

Your TDS affliction causes you to ignore Trumps pro military policies and constant words of praise throughout his term... and just go with what has amounted to nothing thus far but hearsay. You are a sellout to the military you served in.

The old "retribution" excuse, got it.

Liberalism. Wrong is the new right. Lies are the new truth and truth are the new  lies.  This was right out of Obamas mouth idiot. You won't watch Obama because you fear the truth, it contradicts what you want to believe. Right out of that fuckers mouth and you reject it. You're proving my point.

Asking me to leave God out when discussing a Godless man is just not an option, so live with it.

I asked you to shut the fuck up about God because I ask all hypocrites to shut the fuck up about God. Something you gotta live with.

He's out there conducting superspreader events with the people in the background as props with masks on while the audience in front are shoulder to shoulder with very few masks. And part of the "photo op" that is as fake as his Bible holdup op. Yeah, this "Christian" really cares about his "flock".

"Props" lol. Yeah he's the first ever to do props.

Now you want deflect to questioning his Christianity.

What have you to say about former never Trumper Dr. Ralph Reed's book?

Donald Trump—Defender of Religious Freedom

In 2016, many Christian leaders at first opposed candidate Donald Trump. He was a former social liberal, and his occasional vulgarity, multiple marriages and divorces, and tabloid scandals made it impossible for him to defend Christian values in public life. Or so they thought.

Trump nevertheless won four-fifths of the Evangelical vote in 2016, as well as the majority of the Catholic vote. And in 2020, the idea that he can’t represent Christians is demonstrably false. He has been the most ardent and effective presidential defender of religious liberty and the pro-life cause since Ronald Reagan—and perhaps in U.S. history.

In For God and Country, Dr. Ralph Reed draws on his deep knowledge of American history, his unsurpassed experience as a political strategist, his personal dealings with President Trump and the First Family, and his moral commitment as a Christian to show why Catholics and Evangelicals should continue to strongly support their unlikely champion.

In For God and Country, Reed reveals:

• The sincerity of President Trump’s defense of the Christian faith—and why he has delivered policy victories when other pro-Christian presidents haven’t 
  • Why Trump is the most pro-Israel president in American history
  • How liberals hope to demoralize Christians—and thus defeat Donald Trump and reverse his pro-life, pro-family, pro–religious freedom policies
  • Why Never-Trump Christians naively preach de facto political surrender

for-god-and.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:34 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 2:11 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm done with my cal indentified "antagonism" today. I got a FFL draft at 6 to prepare for. Talk to yourselves like you usually do to convince yourselves what a heck of prez we got.

Oh the projection. Convince yourself what a bad president we have and what a good one Biden will be.

Yeah you're done, now get the fuck out of here with your shit.

• Upvote 1