THE BROWNS BOARD

In a Series of Tweets Fox News reporter, Jennifer Griffin, Confirms Atlantic Magazine reporting that Trump has repeatedly Disparaged Military/ Military Service

Tour2ma

On 9/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, Tour2ma said:

At least the third confirmation I've read.

Shocked this is not a thread already... Guess it wasn't official until now.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/09/04/shocker-fox-newss-jennifer-griffin-confirms-atlantic-magazine-story-about-trump-disdain-for-military-and-mccain

Atlantic Article...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Whatever will Kal do now?

Cal fights it with redstate. LOL!

This has stirred up the hornets nest of trumpydumb for sure. All hands on board. "We must defend his honor"...................................opps.........................sister says he has none....................."his word".......................................opps sister says that's no good either..........................................."his pathological lying"...............................ok now they're onto something at last.😂

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Cal fights it with redstate. LOL!

This has stirred up the hornets nest of trumpydumb for sure. All hands on board. "We must defend his honor"...................................opps.........................sister says he has none....................."his word".......................................opps sister says that's no good either..........................................."his pathological lying"...............................ok now they're onto something at last.😂

oh stop your disingenuous whining.

On 9/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, tiamat63 said:

Just so we're clear, the posters who call this bogus because the sources don't attach their name to it (to which, I agree with that sentiment) are willing buy into, hook, line and sinker - the Qanon (key being anon) bullshit.

Raise your consistency or you're just a bunch of clowns.

While we are hand raising let's hear it from the fellas that would take it as seriously if it were an equally vague  and equally substantiated  hit piece about a Democrat and-printed in The Blaze?

Just for the record we understand that Trump will fuck with his enemies unmercifully and John McCain was one. If his political enemies talk shit about him he's going to mock them. Get over it. lefties.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

While we are hand raising let's hear it from the fellas that would take it as seriously if it were an equally vague  and equally substantiated  hit piece about a Democrat and-printed in The Blaze?

Just for the record we understand that Trump will fuck with his enemies unmercifully and John McCain was one. If his political enemies talk shit about him he's going to mock them. Get over it. lefties.

WSS

You guys keep confusing bias with lying. The Blaze has a record of publishing articles did contain false information, the Atlantic does not. Not that it matter here, because it isn't just the Atlantic, it is also the The Post, NY Times, AP, and Fox News. 

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh stop your disingenuous whining.

I will when you stop selling your soul to an evil man. I will keep working away on you until you can see that cal. I've known it all along. And I say that knowing the kind of ridicule that will engender from members of his cult.

43 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You guys keep confusing bias with lying. The Blaze has a record of publishing articles did contain false information, the Atlantic does not. Not that it matter here, because it isn't just the Atlantic, it is also the The Post, NY Times, AP, and Fox News. 

They cannot hear you until they go through a deprogramming for cultists.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Why would I give a shit if it was a "hit piece" on a democrat?   The vague- "anonymous" will always be my problem with anything.     Not so much with other posters on this board, as I've pointed out so accurately.

There in lies the issue, a decent man conveys mercy and compartmentalizes service, personal, professional, etc etc.       And if I or anyone else take issue with the POTUS on a policy, an EO, an administrative position, a hire, or attitude and the like... and do so reasonably,  Trump's response is generally not so equally reasonable.    Of course it's silly to not pretend like reason is common in these times.    I guess the point I'm getting at is - if any politician tables a point honestly and fairly with the President, that isn't "shit talking".   Not by a long stretch.    If somebody acts like a belligerent asshole and I say "hey, stop acting like a belligerent asshole", I'm not "shit talking".     But the man appears so insecure of himself that even sound disagreement is met with complete disdain.    

That is NOT the hallmark of leadership.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Not true. I have no idea about qanon whatever - I have no use for the q? thread, I've made it known. I have not seen where anybody does...

well, except for JAF.

The genesis of the "deep state" idea is founded within Q.   Go back and find the original reddit information when you have the time. 

That term is one you have used in thousands of instances on this board.     You may not realize what you're in proximity to, and indirectly helping to convey.  

• Upvote 1

I will when you stop selling your soul to an evil man. I will keep working away on you until you can see that cal. I've known it all along. And I say that knowing the kind of ridicule that will engender from members of his cult.

thanks for blaming everything and somebody else for your own weakness in judgement, common sense, and inability to critically think, emotional knee jerkie. (like higgardly clinton, eh?)

54 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Why would I give a shit if it was a "hit piece" on a democrat?   The vague- "anonymous" will always be my problem with anything.     Not so much with other posters on this board, as I've pointed out so accurately.

remember that I specifically mentioned lefties, like the guy who made the o p among others. I don't think you are lumped into that group.

There in lies the issue, a decent man conveys mercy and compartmentalizes service, personal, professional, etc etc.       And if I or anyone else take issue with the POTUS on a policy, an EO, an administrative position, a hire, or attitude and the like... and do so reasonably,  Trump's response is generally not so equally reasonable.    Of course it's silly to not pretend like reason is common in these times.    I guess the point I'm getting at is - if any politician tables a point honestly and fairly with the President, that isn't "shit talking".   Not by a long stretch.    If somebody acts like a belligerent asshole and I say "hey, stop acting like a belligerent asshole", I'm not "shit talking".     But the man appears so insecure of himself that even sound disagreement is met with complete disdain.    

That is NOT the hallmark of leadership.   

and I will repeat this, even though I've repeatedly mentioned I wish the guy was shut the fuck up sometimes, it doesn't really bother me more than mealy-mouthed ass-kissing that you get from so many other politicians.

But this thread was basically do you believe it or not kind of thing right? Like I said I don't trust Democrats as far as I can throw them so...

WSS

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The genesis of the "deep state" idea is founded within Q.   Go back and find the original reddit information when you have the time. 

That term is one you have used in thousands of instances on this board.     You may not realize what you're in proximity to, and indirectly helping to convey.  

you are incorrectly reading into my sentiments. I don't know anything about qwhatever.  The corruption in the gov, mostly sponsored and condoned by the democrats over decades - from JAF's eternal black hole thread, q says a million things? to try to be relevant.

If q has oatmeal for breakfast, and you do too - does that mean you "don't realize what you're in proximity to" ???

I've been posting about ulterior motives for years, Tiam. I started with the Brownsboard with AOL. That was many, many years ago.

SO, I just researched it :

When Did QAnon Start Posting Online? Information About Q's ...

On what date did the QAnon first post, or first Q drop, appear online? Q started posting at 4chan on October 28, 2017. See also: Who is QAnon? What else happened on October 28, 2017? John Durham began serving as the interim United States Attorney General …

****************************************************************************************

So, q started October 28, 2017. I've been here saying corruption trending in gov for years, but it was on a small, small scale. Now it's grown into a national crisis - lies and illegal moves to unseat a no-politician duly elected president, and it started to KEEP HIM from being president. I just see trends. Deductive reasoning - develop theory based on historical events and trends.

But then again, I used to read Sherlock Holmes books in the third grade. My favorite all time - "Hound of the Baskervilles".

I used to read every single Hardy Boys mysteries. My favorite all time one is "Mystery of Cabin Island". I even have my collection of them - I"m only missing about 6. They are hard to find.

• Upvote 1

They cannot hear you until they go through a deprogramming for cultists.

You admit that you are disingenuous? Appreciate your brutal honesty. Great quality to possess , especially in debate. Now I am clear where I stand with you.

Now it looks like I have to retract my retraction, this may be not be nothing more than a hit piece. John Bolton is not a Trump fan but you're still gonna go with it anyway because it feels good. ..then on to the next lie.

You gonna work on Cal??  LOL. What a pompous fool you are to think he's gonna ever catch TDS from you.

Four independent reputable news source confirm the "hit piece", even one from the state run propaganda network. And the cultists still can't believe their messiah would say such things. So well trained. Derp State!!!

btw the same Military Times poll 2016 vs 2020. Again this is before they knew your messiah called them suckers and losers.

10169553_Militarytimescompare.thumb.jpg.250bd9f1c04e38380e740461d1e7c31b.jpg

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2016/09/03/by-and-large-the-military-thinks-trump-and-clinton-are-total-losers/

15 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Former Officials = Anonymous 

I spelled it out for you.

And from the other side of the fence we spell it D-E-N-I-A-L   We know, DT would never say anything like that, and he's as honest as Lincoln and Washington. (Even though it's on record he called McCain a "loser", and didn't lower the flags at the White House to 1\2 staff for his funeral- until he was forced to.)   Hasn't ever said anything even slightly untrue while he's been in office either.   

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And from the other side of the fence we spell it D-E-N-I-A-L   We know, DT would never say anything like that, and he's as honest as Lincoln and Washington. (Even though it's on record he called McCain a "loser", and didn't lower the flags at the White House to 1\2 staff for his funeral- until he was forced to.)   Hasn't ever said anything even slightly untrue while he's been in office either.   

he walked out on his sick wife. He LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

HE WAS THE LOSER.

Want to be HONEST for the first time, and talk about biden's stupid statements that he DID say?

ObaMao's stupid statements?

nope, you have TDS.

quick - how many states are there, Hoorta?