THE BROWNS BOARD

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

Vambo

EXCLUSIVE: Owner of COVID-shuttered salon in lather after Pelosi gets shampoo and style
’A SLAP IN THE FACE’

EXCLUSIVE: Owner of COVID-shuttered salon in lather after Pelosi gets shampoo and style

EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News had learned.

In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08 p.m. Pacific Time, the California powerhouse is seen walking through eSalon in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth or nose.

PELOSI ANNOUNCES CORONAVIRUS MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN HOUSE CHAMBER

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/politico-reporter-questions-whether-its-legal-to-post-security-footage-of-pelosi-at-salon-since-california-is-a-two-party-consent-state

I wonder how many videos get posted in two party states that make the rounds on social media?  Now it's a problem?

I mean... I've heard about consent issues to video like this many times. This isn't the first time it's ever been brought up...

But I'm mean it sounds like she's a giant hypocrite and should be shamed for it now that it's out there

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean... I've heard about consent issues to video like this many times. This isn't the first time it's ever been brought up...

But I'm mean it sounds like she's a giant hypocrite and should be shamed for it now that it's out there

Trump seizes on video of maskless Pelosi inside shuttered salon; owner blasts top Dem for hypocrisy
'SEND NANCY PACKING!'
  • Upvote 1

the corrupt left demands power, the power to do what they want, and get away with it.

But it's more seriously corrupt than ever before - it's out of control.

Pelosi's elitist arrogance is now out there obviously, and does make her

look like a hippo's rear end.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the corrupt left demands power, the power to do what they want, and get away with it.

But it's more seriously corrupt than ever before - it's out of control.

Pelosi's elitist arrogance is now out there obviously, and does make her

look like a hippo's rear end.

...and at the other end..

hippo.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Pelosi 'apologizes' after being caught on video getting styled at COVID-shuttered salon
SHAMPOO 'SET-UP'

apparently, she flew to the hairdresser on her small Air Force ...jet.

Tom Fitton: 'Air Pelosi' – What you don't know about the ...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tom-fitton-air...

Jan 24, 2019 · We reported in 2010 that Pelosi’s jet travel cost the Air Force $2,100,744.59 over a two-year period — $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

of course, pelosi sees herself as a victim....a very rich, entitled elitist victim.

" San Francisco beauty parlors weren't supposed to open until September 1, the day after the speaker had her treatment. "

• Like 1

Apparently she is the perfect spokesthing for the generation that doesn't take responsibility for the consequences of their own actions, including not following the demands from law enforcement officers.  

• Upvote 3