THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Supporter Executed Walking Down The Street In Portland, BLM Celebrates And Cheers The Killing

Vambo

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Almost every gun store, if not every gun store I have ever been to, the most common rifle they sell is a full length AR-15 chambered in .223 or 5.56. Every store that had a rifle chambered in 9mm or 300 blackout were short barrel rifles and those are Class 3 firearms that require an FBI background check, a one year waiting period, and a tax stamp to buy. Ask me how I know. 

a good friend of mine has a 300 blackout, and he did not. I don't like the short barrel thing some call a "pistol".

28 minutes ago, Neo said:

You really are a piece of trash. You judge people who you never even met, and I have done more than this piece of white trash, I haven't shot anybody. My whole family has served this county. If I ever meet you in real life I'm gonna pistol whip you sorry ass and throw you out a fucking window.

I'm sure you made Hoorta proud he asked you to come over. Hey - YOU just people you've never met. And you should knock off the threats - it's a bad look for the board, and stick a cork in it.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm sure you made Hoorta proud he asked you to come over. Hey - YOU just people you've never met. And you should knock off the threats - it's a bad look for the board, and stick a cork in it.

You know what is also a bad look, supporting people running through the streets killing people. I, for the record, don't support any rioters or people with rifles killing people. In this country, you have to take responsibility for your actions. So how exactly did Kyle "HELP" an already hostile situation by running around with a rifle strapped around his neck? Last time I checked, you don't need a rifle to help people. And before you say "well, it was a hostile environment ", then why did he go there? He put himself in that situation and was not obligated to do so. He had a choice to go or not to go. And this may surprise you, I may have believed him when he said it was self defense he pulled out a snub-nose .38 from under shirt and shot them but having a rifle kind of makes that hard to believe. Fact that he went there with a rifle tells me he knew there was a very good chance of getting in a confrontation, almost like he was counting on it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neo said:

You know what is also a bad look, supporting people running through the streets killing people. I, for the record, don't support any rioters or people with rifles killing people. In this country, you have to take responsibility for your actions. So how exactly did Kyle "HELP" an already hostile situation by running around with a rifle strapped around his neck? Last time I checked, you don't need a rifle to help people. And before you say "well, it was a hostile environment ", then why did he go there? He put himself in that situation and was not obligated to do so. He had a choice to go or not to go. And this may surprise you, I may have believed him when he said it was self defense he pulled out a snub-nose .38 from under shirt and shot them but having a rifle kind of makes that hard to believe. Fact that he went there with a rifle tells me he knew there was a very good chance of getting in a confrontation, almost like he was counting on it.

image.png.3a11470ffb80a4b97725ef80550788fb.png

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.png.3a11470ffb80a4b97725ef80550788fb.png

LOL😂 Poor little Kyle getting attacked by mob.  Dude, he went it practically a battlefield carrying a rifle, he's fair game😄😅 How can you expect to go into a place where people are fighting with a gun visible and expect not to be attacked. That's like stepping onto a football field in full uniform and carrying a football and expecting the other team not to tackle you. WOW. Where do you people get your logic from? And this is coming from the same people saying that if you grab a persons gun how could you not expect to get shot. The door swings both ways😄 That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard. 

Ok cupcake I'll tell you what, if you can answer me ONE question and give and answer that isn't as total batshit fucking nuts like the last shit you just spewed out, I'll leave, and I'll never come back. Here it is 

QUESTION - If this was never carrying a rifle and he had let's say (a medical bag) hanging from his neck being he said he was there to help people or even if he had nothing at all, would the crowd have chased him? Would anybody have attacked him his he just walked along minding his business? I already know your not going to give me a straight answer. You'll just deflect or spin it like all republicans do.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

LOL😂 Poor little Kyle getting attacked by mob.  Dude, he went it practically a battlefield carrying a rifle, he's fair game😄😅 How can you expect to go into a place where people are fighting with a gun visible and expect not to be attacked. That's like stepping onto a football field in full uniform and carrying a football and expecting the other team not to tackle you. WOW. Where do you people get your logic from? And this is coming from the same people saying that if you grab a persons gun how could you not expect to get shot. The door swings both ways😄 That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard. 

Ok cupcake I'll tell you what, if you can answer me ONE question and give and answer that isn't as total batshit fucking nuts like the last shit you just spewed out, I'll leave, and I'll never come back. Here it is 

QUESTION - If this was never carrying a rifle and he had let's say (a medical bag) hanging from his neck being he said he was there to help people or even if he had nothing at all, would the crowd have chased him? Would anybody have attacked him his he just walked along minding his business? I already know your not going to give me a straight answer. You'll just deflect or spin it like all republicans do.

You are one stupid mother fucker.

12 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You are one stupid mother fucker.

How? If you go to where people are fighting with gun, you're going to be attacked. How hard is that to understand? Wait, don't answer that. Dude is lucky somebody with CCW didn't pop his ass because I would have.

50 minutes ago, Neo said:

Let’s see...you attack a guy carrying an AR-15, and guess what?

He shoots your stupid ass, is anyone REALLY surprised how this ended?

I would say it’s a pretty predictable outcome.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Well you asked two questions you dumb idiot which one did you want an answer to?

Did you take a speaking class from Joe Biden or are you a third grader?

image.png.20c95915c6096f9695760d15b74c615c.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Well you asked two questions you dumb idiot which one did you want an answer to?

Did you take a speaking class from Joe Biden or are you a third grader?

image.png.20c95915c6096f9695760d15b74c615c.png

I knew you would answer it, just tiptoe around it and deflect. People like have no conscience, no soul, no human compassion. That's why you follow Trump because you either want to be like him or are exactly like him. You want to do anything you want,  take no responsibility for anything, and basically be a complete shit bag like has been for the past three and a half years. Almost every word that comes out of his mouth is a complete lie, he belittles people, and talks about all the great things he has done when he really hasn't done shit. I don't even consider you human, just a parasite that this country should be purged of in the worst way. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-accomplishments-319-so-far-drive-voters-to-support-him

Trump’s ‘accomplishments,’ 319 so far, drive voters to support him

| February 11, 2020 12:49 PM
  •  

12 hours ago, Neo said:

I knew you would answer it, just tiptoe around it and deflect. People like have no conscience, no soul, no human compassion. That's why you follow Trump because you either want to be like him or are exactly like him. You want to do anything you want,  take no responsibility for anything, and basically be a complete shit bag like has been for the past three and a half years. Almost every word that comes out of his mouth is a complete lie, he belittles people, and talks about all the great things he has done when he really hasn't done shit. I don't even consider you human, just a parasite that this country should be purged of in the worst way. 

You ask two questions, you said answer one question so which did you want answered dumb ass? 

You write like Biden talks it doesn't make sense half the times so stop with the whiny knee jerk replies and have mom help you write a clear coherent sentence.

If this was never carrying a rifle

and he had let's say (a medical bag) hanging from his neck being he said he was there to help people or

even if he had nothing at all,

would the crowd have chased him?

Would anybody have attacked   him his he     just walked along minding his business?

The idiots attacked him because they set a dumpster on fire and were going to push it into police cars, Kyle put out the fire with a fire extinguisher  ruining their sinister plan.

On 9/5/2020 at 6:31 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

AR15 is a semi automatic weapon, one round at a time.  Same as many other rifles that are semi automatic.  M16 can either go semi or fully automatic.  

See below

On 9/5/2020 at 2:16 PM, Neo said:

Apparently some don't realize or even care that an AR-15 does not have to be fully auto to be deadly. Although it is not considered an assault rifle, it is still based on an assault rifle and still has the high capacity magazine and bullet used in the military versions. Even all hand guns aren't considered "self-defense" weapons. I don't think a 500 magnum or a Glock converted to full auto with a 30 mag are defensive weapons. Somebody said there is no such thing as defensive guns and I basically proceeded to destroy him and tell him there are in fact gun and ammo specifically designed for defensive purposes. Either way I'm done arguing with people, I've said what I wanted to. Besides, arguing with red-hat is like picking on a mentally Retarded person. 

Semi auto? So what.... I don't remember the exact time, but with grandpa's 22lr semi auto- I'm positive I could empty the 16 round magazine in less than one second per round- very little difference between full auto. Also, IIRC the military variants can be set to a four round burst so you're not wasting ammo.....   

22 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.2891abea4b469b238e64a1ee8158f350.pngThis can be deadly...

You're a sick individual.

And you win the stupid post of the week award. Why don't you do a Joker on yourself?   

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Do you always post while looking in the mirror?

You had it coming.... Try acting more grown up than Trump- it's really not too hard....  

BTW, football may actually be starting so I'll probably be spending less time on the Trump circle jerk forum....   

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

See below

Semi auto? So what.... I don't remember the exact time, but with grandpa's 22lr semi auto- I'm positive I could empty the 16 round magazine in less than one second per round- very little difference between full auto. Also, IIRC the military variants can be set to a four round burst so you're not wasting ammo.....   

And you win the stupid post of the week award. Why don't you do a Joker on yourself?   

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

See below

Big difference between semi auto and auto.  Auto is much less accurate.  Stick within your field of expertise.

Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16
Rate of fire 700–950 rounds/min cyclic sustained 45–60 rounds/min semi-automatic

27 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Big difference between semi auto and auto.  Auto is much less accurate.  Stick within your field of expertise.

Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16
Rate of fire 700–950 rounds/min cyclic sustained 45–60 rounds/min semi-automatic

I'll stand corrected.. I wasn't talking accuracy though... :)  

So, let's see if I have this correct:

Hoorta is against the 2nd Amendment, hates protecting our borders, hates the wall, loves illegals committing horrific crimes,

loves obaMao, big man made global warming FARCE wonk, redistribution of wealth, HATES all the hundreds of good/great things Pres Trump and VP Pence have done for America, hates name calling but likes to name call, can't name one GENUINE supportable good/great thing his Obamao/biden heroes, says nothing when lefties name call.... but says he could take his balls and go home after shutting down the political board like his little woodpecker wants.....

but says he's a republican. Oh, I forget his stance on abortion.....

anything incorrect there?

On 9/5/2020 at 4:28 PM, Neo said:

You really are a piece of trash. You judge people who you never even met, and I have done more than this piece of white trash, I haven't shot anybody. My whole family has served this county. If I ever meet you in real life I'm gonna pistol whip you sorry ass and throw you out a fucking window.

Hey Neo just a tip we don't run a particularly tight ship over here but threats of physical violence or death, whether we really think you're up to doing it or not, are basis for a time out or for getting the boot altogether. We would all appreciate it if it didn't happen again.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey Neo just a tip we don't run a particularly tight ship over here but threats of physical violence or death, whether we really think you're up to doing it or not, are basis for a time out or for getting the boot altogether. We would all appreciate it if it didn't happen again.

WSS

There was no threat of death. And he should not be talking about someone he doesn't know like that. If he can't handle that, then he should keep his mouth shut. Besides, I know what he's like he's like all Trump supporters. We were cool on the other board until it became known that wasn't a fan of Trump. Of course he will deny that but I know the truth. And then when you say something bad about their lord and savior Donald Trump, they all pile on, just like here. And I get chastised for agreeing with somebody else here. Ban me if you want, but I'm not going to sit here and get bullied. 

edit

And by the way, they did ban me from the other site for calling them out on their bullshit. Basically violating my 1st amendment rights. 

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

There was no threat of death. And he should not be talking about someone he doesn't know like that. If he can't handle that, then he should keep his mouth shut. Besides, I know what he's like he's like all Trump supporters. We were cool on the other board until it became known that wasn't a fan of Trump. Of course he will deny that but I know the truth. And then when you say something bad about their lord and savior Donald Trump, they all pile on, just like here. And I get chastised for agreeing with somebody else here. Ban me if you want, but I'm not going to sit here and get bullied. 

edit

And by the way, they did ban me from the other site for calling them out on their bullshit. Basically violating my 1st amendment rights. 

I don't give a fuck about your politics. I give less of a fuck about the other board. But crying about being bullied is par for the course for a Biden guy. 

WSS

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

You ask two questions, you said answer one question so which did you want answered dumb ass? 

You write like Biden talks it doesn't make sense half the times so stop with the whiny knee jerk replies and have mom help you write a clear coherent sentence.

If this was never carrying a rifle

and he had let's say (a medical bag) hanging from his neck being he said he was there to help people or

even if he had nothing at all,

would the crowd have chased him?

Would anybody have attacked   him his he     just walked along minding his business?

The idiots attacked him because they set a dumpster on fire and were going to push it into police cars, Kyle put out the fire with a fire extinguisher  ruining their sinister plan.

The only thing you care about is getting your little cult hero set free. You don't care about the facts or real justice, you only care about street justice. I've read countless people say those guys got what they deserve because they had other charges. It's not anybody's business to play judge and jury, that is why we have a legal system. Since you don't care about fact I'm going share this anyhow. Charged with a weapon he wasn't allowed to have, so every charge after that stems from this charge. If he never had the weapon he wasn't supposed to have the would have never killed two people.

charge.jpg

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't give a fuck about your politics. I give less of a fuck about the other board. But crying about being bullied is par for the course for a Biden guy. 

WSS

Fuck you then ban me , I could care less about your shitty board.

Just now, Neo said:

Fuck you then ban me , I could care less about your shitty board.

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Oh, you can suck my cock too.

50 minutes ago, Neo said:

The only thing you care about is getting your little cult hero set free. You don't care about the facts or real justice, you only care about street justice. I've read countless people say those guys got what they deserve because they had other charges. It's not anybody's business to play judge and jury, that is why we have a legal system. Since you don't care about fact I'm going share this anyhow. Charged with a weapon he wasn't allowed to have, so every charge after that stems from this charge. If he never had the weapon he wasn't supposed to have the would have never killed two people.

charge.jpg

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye