THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Supporter Executed Walking Down The Street In Portland, BLM Celebrates And Cheers The Killing

Vambo

26 minutes ago, Neo said:

Is there something wrong with your keyboard? Debate me that AR-15 is a defensive weapon. C'mon daffodil, grow a pair and be a man.

There is no such thing as a defensive weapon. Guns are guns are guns. They have one purpose: to kill humans. They don't differentiate between offense and defense. Humans do that. 

Fortunately for young Kyle Rittenhouse the insane leftist mob that attacked him was trying to film a propaganda video and, well, backfire for them because what they filmed was clear self defense. They have no more right to be there than he does and they aggressively attacked him, your boy the pedophile wound up with his useless brain splattered which he deserved, and your feelings about it mean fuck-all. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

He's not military, he's not police. He's not even old enough to buy a gun, let alone an AR-15. You don't shoot someone with an AR-15 and claim self defense. As I said before, nothing about an AR-15 says "self-defense". Funny nobody has challenged me on that, because I will tear your ass apart..

no, you won't. Did Hoorta ask you to come and help him defend his TDS?

The AR-15 is a great weapon for self-defense, and there are a number of reasons why. What follows is one man’s thinking on why the AR-15 is great for home defense and, in a few cases, why it’s far superior to the shotgun. The AR-15 is lightweight.

Feedback

6 Reasons Why The AR-15 Is Actually Ideal For Self-Defense

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/22/ar-15-actually-ideal-self-defense

Jun 07, 2020 · The AR-15 is a great weapon for self-defense, and there are a number of reasons why. What follows is one man’s thinking on why the AR-15 is great for home defense and, in a

Is the AR-15 the Best Home-Defense Option? | USCCA

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/is-the-ar-15...

May 26, 2019 · AR-15 for Home Defense. I don’t defend my current home with my ARs either. They are locked in the safe. I live on a ¾-acre lot with neighbors close on either side. My yard isn’t big enough to check while armed with an AR-15. But when we lived on 7 acres of land in a remote area, I did have an AR-15 rifle at the ready.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/5-best-rifles-defend-your-family-and-property-136507

22 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

There is no such thing as a defensive weapon. Guns are guns are guns. They have one purpose: to kill humans. They don't differentiate between offense and defense. Humans do that. 

Fortunately for young Kyle Rittenhouse the insane leftist mob that attacked him was trying to film a propaganda video and, well, backfire for them because what they filmed was clear self defense. They have no more right to be there than he does and they aggressively attacked him, your boy the pedophile wound up with his useless brain splattered which he deserved, and your feelings about it mean fuck-all. 

yep.

57 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Nope, your wrong. They do make weapons for self-defense. The difference between me and the vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse is that I am actually legally allowed to carry a concealed firearm. You see, I took this course one morning and taught me all these neat things about how to handle a firearm, how to shoot, where not to take your firearm such as government buildings and whatnot and when you are not allowed to use deadly force and the castle doctrine and a bunch of other non-sense. But anywho, I now have this weird card in my wallet from the county saying I am allowed to carry a concealed firearm or something, and I happen to carry snub-nose .38. You know, something I can easily conceal under my shirt because I normally don't carry an AR-15 in my belt as I ride my bike or walk about. Oh, and my .38 special fires hollow point rounds specifically for self-defense so, you know, I don't accidently shoot some innocent person standing behind the shitbag that decided he was going to try to mug be or break into my house or carjack me. Whew, well the major difference between a "self-defense" round and an AR-15 5.56 NATO round is that the round travels really fast and tends to over-penetrate (kind of like me banging your wife) and go through things like car doors, walls, cinder blocks, people, and all kinds of other thing, it's a real nasty round.

Just stay with me here, the AR-15 is also a civilian variant of the M4 or M-16 which is an ASSAULT rifle which is carried by military forces. Yes, I agree to a point that guns are guns and they are meant to kill people, but the AR-15 meant to kill and destroy and nothing more. If our country is invading another country, our troops are using this weapon as an offensive weapon. Since you are a fan of football I thought you would understand the difference between offense and defense. Also, to further prove my point on how wrong you really are, if you are some nutball that want's to go shoot up a mall or something, you are not going there armed with a Glock 43 with the capacity of six rounds and one in the pipe, you are going with a high-powered rifle with a thirty round magazine. So basically, if you show up anywhere with an AR-15, you are looking for a fight. There is no "self-defense" with an AR-15. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you won't. Did Hoorta ask you to come and help him defend his TDS?

The AR-15 is a great weapon for self-defense, and there are a number of reasons why. What follows is one man’s thinking on why the AR-15 is great for home defense and, in a few cases, why it’s far superior to the shotgun. The AR-15 is lightweight.

Feedback

6 Reasons Why The AR-15 Is Actually Ideal For Self-Defense

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/22/ar-15-actually-ideal-self-defense

Jun 07, 2020 · The AR-15 is a great weapon for self-defense, and there are a number of reasons why. What follows is one man’s thinking on why the AR-15 is great for home defense and, in a

Is the AR-15 the Best Home-Defense Option? | USCCA

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/is-the-ar-15...

May 26, 2019 · AR-15 for Home Defense. I don’t defend my current home with my ARs either. They are locked in the safe. I live on a ¾-acre lot with neighbors close on either side. My yard isn’t big enough to check while armed with an AR-15. But when we lived on 7 acres of land in a remote area, I did have an AR-15 rifle at the ready.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/5-best-rifles-defend-your-family-and-property-136507

Who asked you? Don't you have some Donald Trump shrine to pray in front of?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Who asked you? Don't you have some Donald Trump shrine to pray in front of?

we don't need your's or Hoorta's permission to have an opinion around here, so stick a cork in it and have a nice day, Hoorta's little friend.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Just stay with me here, the AR-15 is also a civilian variant of the M4 or M-16 which is an ASSAULT rifle which is carried by military forces. Yes, I agree to a point that guns are guns and they are meant to kill people, but the AR-15 meant to kill and destroy and nothing more. If our country is invading another country, our troops are using this weapon as an offensive weapon. Since you are a fan of football I thought you would understand the difference between offense and defense. Also, to further prove my point on how wrong you really are, if you are some nutball that want's to go shoot up a mall or something, you are not going there armed with a Glock 43 with the capacity of six rounds and one in the pipe, you are going with a high-powered rifle with a thirty round magazine. So basically, if you show up anywhere with an AR-15, you are looking for a fight. There is no "self-defense" with an AR-15. 

I believe several of us have CCW licenses. But you are completely in error here. The AR-15 is NOT AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON. I have one. If you can't know what you are talking about, perhaps you should read a book. Stop, look, read and listen.

The AR-15 is just a semi-auto rifle. It can be a .22. With a different lower, it can be a 9mm carbine. It can be a 300 blackout, or a 224 or a 5.56. A 224 can NOT shoot 5.56. but a 5.56 CAN shoot 224.

Regardless, no, the AR-15 is not an assault weapon. If you have four people invading your home and are in a firefight - grow up - you need more than 4 shots. I just posted articles talking about how the AR-15 IS MOST CERTAINLY A GOOD CHOICE AT SELF-DEFENSE.

Please don't be a non-reader/non-learner like the woodpecker. Your post reeks of you being in high school. If you go wild boar hunting in say, Arkansas, a high powered AR-15 would help you not get gored to death.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I believe several of us have CCW licenses. But you are completely in error here. The AR-15 is NOT AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON. I have one. If you can't know what you are talking about, perhaps you should read a book. Stop, look, read and listen.

The AR-15 is just a semi-auto rifle. It can be a .22. With a different lower, it can be a 9mm carbine. It can be a 300 blackout, or a 224 or a 5.56. A 224 can NOT shoot 5.56. but a 5.56 CAN shoot 224.

Regardless, no, the AR-15 is not an assault weapon. If you have four people invading your home and are in a firefight - grow up - you need more than 4 shots. I just posted articles talking about how the AR-15 IS MOST CERTAINLY A GOOD CHOICE AT SELF-DEFENSE.

Please don't be a non-reader/non-learner like the woodpecker. Your post reeks of you being in high school. If you go wild boar hunting in say, Arkansas, a high powered AR-15 would help you not get gored to death.

If you bothered to try to understand what I wrote I SAID that the AR-15 is  VARIANT of the M4 and M-16 which ARE ASSAULT rifles. I know the AR-15 is semi auto, but it still fires the same powerful round the M4- and M-16 do. You talk about me being in high school but you cannot read don't have basic comprehension skills. I never said the AR-15 was an assault rifle. Typical Trump supporter rupublican trash, always have to spin everything. You fucking red-hats are ruining this country. And I'm pretty sure the very first incarnation of the AR-15 was fully automatic and then it was replaced by the M-16.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

No shit Sherlock, because the pressure is too high even though the 5.56 round and .223 have virtually identical casings. The same is why you can't fire .357 in a .38 or .44 magnum in a .44 special.

57 minutes ago, Neo said:

If you bothered to try to understand what I wrote I SAID that the AR-15 is  VARIANT of the M4 and M-16 which ARE ASSAULT rifles. I know the AR-15 is semi auto, but it still fires the same powerful round the M4- and M-16 do. You talk about me being in high school but you cannot read don't have basic comprehension skills. I never said the AR-15 was an assault rifle. Typical Trump supporter republican trash, always have to spin everything. You fucking red-hats are ruining this country. And I'm pretty sure the very first incarnation of the AR-15 was fully automatic and then it was replaced by the M-16.

You do understand you're trying to reason with the very unreasonable 2nd Amendment MAGA crowd here Neo? Your lucid commentary very much appreciated. 

Those same guys tried to fight the ease at which- for all intents and purposes- an AR15 can be converted into a full auto weapon. After the nut job killed more than a few people in 'Vegas.... I doubt any of those bump stocks actually got turned in....  "Pro-gun advocates have said they are prepared to fight the rule in court." 

Yup- right here in hometown Dayton- where a guy (who thankfully thought he was invincible, and didn't think the cops could get him first) shot up Party Central on 5th street with a modified AR15 with a 100  round drum magazine. You really need one of those to take out a herd of elk... Nah- not really.....  

Sorry- an AR15 was designed to kill as many humans as possible, in the shortest amount of time. You get them in the wrong hands? Well, you have mass killings. Oh yeah- they're tons of fun- if they're not in the hand of nut jobs. Way back in the day, I even fantasized about the possibility of owning a full auto Uzi....  I could even tell you a funny story about one of my former co-workers when the chief of police in Spencer WVa let her shoot an Al Capone violin case full auto .45, spraying lead all over the place when she couldn't handle the recoil.... Fortunately, no one was accidentally killed... One of my pals used to host hi-power Sunday on his homestead out in the hills of Kentucky... Brought my .300 H&H down with 220 grain bear loads, he brought out his twin AK-47s, and as a retired defense contractor- a few tracers and armor piercing rounds for kicks and giggles....  There has to be a balance somewhere to keep stuff like this out of the hands of the irresponsible....  

4 hours ago, Neo said:

Nope, your wrong. They do make weapons for self-defense. The difference between me and the vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse is that I am actually legally allowed to carry a concealed firearm. You see, I took this course one morning and taught me all these neat things about how to handle a firearm, how to shoot, where not to take your firearm such as government buildings and whatnot and when you are not allowed to use deadly force and the castle doctrine and a bunch of other non-sense. But anywho, I now have this weird card in my wallet from the county saying I am allowed to carry a concealed firearm or something, and I happen to carry snub-nose .38. You know, something I can easily conceal under my shirt because I normally don't carry an AR-15 in my belt as I ride my bike or walk about. Oh, and my .38 special fires hollow point rounds specifically for self-defense so, you know, I don't accidently shoot some innocent person standing behind the shitbag that decided he was going to try to mug be or break into my house or carjack me. Whew, well the major difference between a "self-defense" round and an AR-15 5.56 NATO round is that the round travels really fast and tends to over-penetrate (kind of like me banging your wife) and go through things like car doors, walls, cinder blocks, people, and all kinds of other thing, it's a real nasty round.

AR15 is a semi automatic weapon, one round at a time.  Same as many other rifles that are semi automatic.  M16 can either go semi or fully automatic.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You do understand you're trying to reason with the very unreasonable 2nd Amendment MAGA crowd here Neo? Your lucid commentary very much appreciated. 

Those same guys tried to fight the ease at which- for all intents and purposes- an AR15 can be converted into a full auto weapon. After the nut job killed more than a few people in 'Vegas.... I doubt any of those bump stocks actually got turned in....  "Pro-gun advocates have said they are prepared to fight the rule in court." 

Yup- right here in hometown Dayton- where a guy (who thankfully thought he was invincible, and didn't think the cops could get him first) shot up Party Central on 5th street with a modified AR15 with a 100  round drum magazine. You really need one of those to take out a herd of elk... Nah- not really.....  

Sorry- an AR15 was designed to kill as many humans as possible, in the shortest amount of time. You get them in the wrong hands? Well, you have mass killings. Oh yeah- they're tons of fun- if they're not in the hand of nut jobs. Way back in the day, I even fantasized about the possibility of owning a full auto Uzi....  I could even tell you a funny story about one of my former co-workers when the chief of police in Spencer WVa let her shoot an Al Capone violin case full auto .45, spraying lead all over the place when she couldn't handle the recoil.... Fortunately, no one was accidentally killed... One of my pals used to host hi-power Sunday on his homestead out in the hills of Kentucky... Brought my .300 H&H down with 220 grain bear loads, he brought out his twin AK-47s, and as a retired defense contractor- a few tracers and armor piercing rounds for kicks and giggles....  There has to be a balance somewhere to keep stuff like this out of the hands of the irresponsible....  

Lucid?  This guy is a dick head.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Neo said:

I think the kid was looking for trouble. That being said the only thing that makes an assault weapon an assault weapon is the way it looks. You can buy semi automatic 22 rifles anywhere with a wooden stock. Replace it with Aluminum stock and all of a sudden it's an assault rifle. The phraseology is merely based on political bullshit.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Neo said:

Yes, if it my last resort. If I have 30 fucking people surrounding my house with automatic weapons, then yes. Cupcake.

That doesn't make any sense...has nothing to do with the question asked of you...woody jr.

8 hours ago, Neo said:

If you bothered to try to understand what I wrote I SAID that the AR-15 is  VARIANT of the M4 and M-16 which ARE ASSAULT rifles. I know the AR-15 is semi auto, but it still fires the same powerful round the M4- and M-16 do. You talk about me being in high school but you cannot read don't have basic comprehension skills. I never said the AR-15 was an assault rifle. Typical Trump supporter rupublican trash, always have to spin everything. You fucking red-hats are ruining this country. And I'm pretty sure the very first incarnation of the AR-15 was fully automatic and then it was replaced by the M-16.

But you implied it was terrible while noting the difference, but not adjusting your contention accordingly.

You diss the AR-15 because it is a civilian version of the M4/M16. So what?  The styling makes you cry? If it's still ONLY a semi-auto,

it's functionally the same as my .22 semi auto squirrel gun.

Then you whine that the dangerous AR-15 shoots the same powerful round. It also, LIKE I ALREADY EXPLAINED, can shoot a 300 round. All sorts of rounds. Yes, like I ALREADY SAID, it can also shoot the 5.56.

SO FREAKIN WHAT? If I'm hunting bear, I want a bigger round.

Your point:

9 hours ago, Neo said:

If our country is invading another country, our troops are using this weapon as an offensive weapon.

you were talking about the AR-15, and you have made a fool of yourself already. I blame Hoorta for inviting you to stir up more crap from the left.

8 hours ago, Neo said:

No shit Sherlock, because the pressure is too high even though the 5.56 round and .223 have virtually identical casings. The same is why you can't fire .357 in a .38 or .44 magnum in a .44 special.

you miss the point, you smoking a joint? (oops, I did it again lol) Being a jerk isn't going to persuade anybody over to your irrational venting side. The POINT is, the 5.56 can shoot the 224. I said that. You don't read, and you don't think, and you don't know much of what the hell you are talking about.

neo-woody translation:

"well, one time, back at band camp, I saw a 5.56 shell fly though the air like a cruise missile, and it hit a giant sequoia tree, and blew it into a million splinters, and then I sat down, and the dangerous 5.56 shell put splinters in my butt, then it went around in circles and went up into the air, came back down, and split a 20 ton granite boulder into seven pieces so AR-15's are killer splinter machines because an AK-47, M4 etc rifles are automatic war weapons of destruction and not for self-defense"

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Almost every gun store, if not every gun store I have ever been to, the most common rifle they sell is a full length AR-15 chambered in .223 or 5.56. Every store that had a rifle chambered in 9mm or 300 blackout were short barrel rifles and those are Class 3 firearms that require an FBI background check, a one year waiting period, and a tax stamp to buy. Ask me how I know. 

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Apperently some don't realize or even care that an AR-15 does not have to be fully auto to be deadly. Although it is not considered an assault rifle, it is still based on an assault rifle and still has the high capacity magazine and bullet used in the military versions. Even all hand guns aren't considered "self-defense" weapons. I don't think a 500 magnum or a Glock converted to full auto with a 30 mag are defensive weapons. Somebody said there is no such thing as defensive guns and I basically proceeded to destroy him and tell him there are in fact gun and ammo specifically designed for defensive purposes. Either way I'm done arguing with people, I've said what I wanted to. Besides, arguing with red-hat is like picking on a mentally Retarded person. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Apperently some don't realize or even care that an AR-15 does not have to be fully auto to be deadly. Although it is not considered an assault rifle, it is still based on an assault rifle and still has the high capacity magazine and bullet used in the military versions. Even all hand guns aren't considered "self-defense" weapons. I don't think a 500 magnum or a Glock converted to full auto with a 30 mag are defensive weapons. Somebody said there is no such thing as defensive guns and I basically proceeded to destroy him and tell him there are in fact gun and ammo specifically designed for defensive purposes. Either way I'm done arguing with people, I've said what I wanted to. Besides, arguing with red-hat is like picking on a mentally Retarded person. 

image.png.2891abea4b469b238e64a1ee8158f350.pngThis can be deadly...

You're a sick individual.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, hammertime said:

You should accept the fact that nobody likes you on any of

the Browns boards you post on.

What gives you privilege to judge a young man like Kyle?

pretty sad that you can label this young patriot...probably done more for his country than you’ll ever even sniff at....

You really are a piece of trash. You judge people who you never even met, and I have done more than this piece of white trash, I haven't shot anybody. My whole family has served this county. If I ever meet you in real life I'm gonna pistol whip you sorry ass and throw you out a fucking window.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, hammertime said:

He’s  a reject from another browns forum,

his balls must have finally dropped cause he wasn’t this big of an asshole before....

And to think you were probably having a good day until you saw me posting. 😍😘 I'm glad I can do that for you😎 Where's the picture of the little baby with the sunglasses?😄 You really are an asshole and I love irritating you. "Oh look at me, I'm a mod on a trashy football forum" Why don't you try getting a life you geek.

• Haha 1