THE BROWNS BOARD

New CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had contributing conditions

Vambo

https://myfox8.com/news/new-cdc-report-shows-94-of-covid-19-deaths-in-us-had-underlying-medical-conditions/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow

According to the report, only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.”

And how many of those "contributing causes" were brought on because of COVID-19? Notice they do not classify them as pre-existing conditions. Many people who die in old age die eventually of pneumonia. That does not make it an underlying pre-condition, only a contributing condition often brought on just by old age wearing the body down until susceptible to pneumonia.

So don't take this report to say COVID was not the primary culprit here. Use your brain.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

And how many of those "contributing causes" were brought on because of COVID-19? Notice they do not classify them as pre-existing conditions. Many people who die in old age die eventually of pneumonia. That does not make it an underlying pre-condition, only a contributing condition often brought on just by old age wearing the body down until susceptible to pneumonia.

So don't take this report to say COVID was not the primary culprit here. Use your brain.

er...what? MS, diabetes, asthma, obesity, heart disease, lung cancer, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc are not caused by covid.

come on, man.

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

er...what? MS, diabetes, asthma, obesity, heart disease, lung cancer, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc are not caused by covid.

come on, man.

Half of America is too damn fat. But catching COVID can kill many that would not have died otherwise at that time. Same for most of those others you just listed.

Feed us this day our daily lies

This is today's covid numbers. Take a good long hard look at this. 

Average life expectancy is 72

Every cause of death rises  at 70 and skyrockets at 80. Don't believe me? Google risk if death (literally any cause or disease) by age and see what it looks like. 

I want to draw special attention here to the 0-19 age range. 2 deaths. That legit hasn't changed in two months, since I started watching this dashboard info. 

What does that tell you? I don't know. 

What does it tell me? That those two kids died, probably in March, of something other than covid. Why else would the great plague just stop killing kids even though their case count keeps going up. 

You're being lied to. 

Screenshot_20200901-132108_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1