THE BROWNS BOARD

They really are just making this up as they go along

They've been making stuff up from day one.

For example, On May 23, the Ohio Department of Health indicated there were 84 reported deaths over the past 24 hours. However, the real number of deaths as originally displayed on the CSV file available on the coronavirus.ohio.gov site was seven (7), that number later went up to 9. As of June 1, that number is 27. The day the number was first reported, the difference between the number of deaths reported and the date of the incidence of death was 77. This information is found by doing some digging manipulating the spreadsheet file. Inflated and inaccurate data gets picked up and reported by unsuspecting news outlets.

That, in fact, happened on May 23 when an Ohio media outlet reported the 84 deaths under the headline: “Deaths more than double the previous 24-hour period”4 . During a press conference on April 14 Governor DeWine repeatedly claimed 505 people died over the previous 24 hours. The actual number of reported deaths was five (5). When confronted with the disparity, DeWine deferred to Amy Acton who said, “I think it might be a reporting lag.”

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

this is looking more and more like it was driven by Trump... 

I guess attempts to suppress voters by dismantling the USPS will be old news when you're choosing to slow COVID testing and tracing because the numbers are bad optics....

Post office has been in the weeds for a long long time. You only care now because the MSM tells you you should. But as far as the Covid panic how do you expect Americans to blindly follow your science buddies when they change their mind every couple weeks? Variously even if the recent they give is new information? you people are asking us to destroy the economy of the United States. To cause irreparable and permanent damage. It's probably a good thing Americans are resistant to doing that. Kind of like having limbs or organs removed and then getting the second or third opinion.

But good work Woody. Trump Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Post office has been in the weeds for a long long time. You only care now because the MSM tells you you should. But as far as the Covid panic how do you expect Americans to blindly follow your science buddies when they change their mind every couple weeks? Variously even if the recent they give is new information? you people are asking us to destroy the economy of the United States. To cause irreparable and permanent damage. It's probably a good thing Americans are resistant to doing that. Kind of like having limbs or organs removed and then getting the second or third opinion.

But good work Woody. Trump Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump

WSS

Oh boy, so much shit in one post... I'm not surprised...

- I don't watch "MSM"

- The science of a brand new disease is constantly developing. I know it may seem foreign to people that dig their heels into the ground and never let facts update their believes... but in the science / medical community it's a good idea to do so. Then throw in the fact it probably isn't as bad as you think and our media, across the board, just does a terrible job relaying scientific research to the public 

- "you people". Love that. You've done way more of that in your downward spiral over the last few years. The current state of politics has not been kind to many of you. 

- I'm calling for us to get our heads out of our asses and handle this disease like many other countries have. And yes, having a president that refused to wear a mask, that said it would magically go away, that downplayed it for months absolutely had an effect. 

- Yeah how dare I mention the president of the United States, that's made many comments on slowing testing, when discussing the government agency that just decided to slow down testing. I was so off base. 

Just call it TDS and you get to ignore it, right? That's how that works?

Instead of harping on someone bringing up the current president in a topic he clearly and obviously is tied to, maybe you could talk to your "Obamao" friend. I mean, if you think my post wasn't the place to mention Trump I can only imagine how unnecessary you think his hundreds of posts and threads are........

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh boy, so much shit in one post... I'm not surprised...

- I don't watch "MSM"

but you do parrot the MSM possibly unwittingly by second and third hand reference.

- The science of a brand new disease is constantly developing. I know it may seem foreign to people that dig their heels into the ground and never let facts update their believes... but in the science / medical community it's a good idea to do so. Then throw in the fact it probably isn't as bad as you think and our media, across the board, just does a terrible job relaying scientific research to the public 

and again if you people demand we destroy the country because of X Y or Z but X Y or Z is going to change in 2 weeks...

- "you people". Love that. You've done way more of that in your downward spiral over the last few years. The current state of politics has not been kind to many of you. 

and that's as idiotic as it's been for the last few years you've been squawking about it.

- I'm calling for us to get our heads out of our asses and handle this disease like many other countries have. And yes, having a president that refused to wear a mask, that said it would magically go away, that downplayed it for months absolutely had an effect. 

good luck. You're calling for martial law. I know you don't like America probably one reason is that there still an independent streak in some of us. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable and North Korea.

- Yeah how dare I mention the president of the United States, that's made many comments on slowing testing, when discussing the government agency that just decided to slow down testing. I was so off base. 

good to hear you admit it.

Just call it TDS and you get to ignore it, right? That's how that works?

if the shoe fits. Who gives a fuck what he says? 20% of people are going to follow it 20% are going to do the opposite no matter what the hell it is.

Instead of harping on someone bringing up the current president in a topic he clearly and obviously is tied to, maybe you could talk to your "Obamao" friend. I mean, if you think my post wasn't the place to mention Trump I can only imagine how unnecessary you think his hundreds of posts and threads are........

when was the last time I blamed anything on your Lord and Master Obammy? 

WSS

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How could anyone read your reply here and think "yeah, it is worth my time engaging that person further".

North Korea. Lord and Master Obammy. Don't like America

Ugh

Nope. 

You're the guy bitching because you want the president to take command of the entire 50 states force every American to dance to whatever tune Dr Fauci is playing this week.

You're the guy that started crying about Obamao out of the blue.

Hope this helps.

WSS