THE BROWNS BOARD

The McCloskeys

I figure this deserves its own thread  rather than hijack the kid with the Maga hat thread. For those of you you hate Trump so much you believe the private citizens should not be allowed to defend their homes. Let me ask you.

So let's pretend it was your home and the Klan was marching down your street. Let's assume for the sake of conversation the Klan has previously conducted dozens of protests destroying millions upon millions of dollars and killing dozens of people. Just like BLM.

Now let's say that the Klan marched up on your property. Screaming obscenities. (Yes your property a gated community it's not a public sidewalk.) Would you have tried to defend your property? (Or if it were skinheads marching down the street had a black man stood outside his business holding a rifle hearing that you were about to do him harm?)

WSS

Again BLM has destroyed Millions upon millions of dollars worth of private property and killed dozens of people. And in this gated community it's all private property. And quote-unquote protesters were screaming obscenities. Honestly can anyone give me a rational reason to not try to defend yourself? Or fear for your life and safety?

I'm not even insulting anybody just asking for a reasonable response?

WSS

I don't believe they should have gone outside. In Ohio, you can NOT use deadly force to

defend property. Only immediate danger to your life, or other's lives.....immediate lethal threat..to be murdered, or badly injured.

They should have stayed in their home, my opinion, and if one protester home invaded... then given a Castle Law, it is considered

legal to defend oneself with a gun.

Pepper spray for anything else as a threat.

I like what an attorney was saying...what was his rule.

think of it this way:

Would I rather be prosecuted? OR have some protester throw a potato at me?

would I rather be prosecuted? OR, have some nasty stinking protester screaming in my ear?

etc.

If that guy in Las Vegas that night - if he had charged me with no weapon....I couldn't use my gun.

(hence the Krav Maga training)

had he pulled out some homemade knife and come at me, sure, I would shoot him if I had time to draw my gun.

The threats from the crowd was not an eminent threat, not immediate. Now, open carry of their guns outside is okay,

but I don't get the raising of the guns. The protesters were not anywhere near enough to consider the "21 foot rule".

Just my opinion. Sometimes I think I should have been a civil rights attorney - specializing in the 1st and 2nd Amendment.

But then again, maybe my life wouldn't have been so blessed, eh? The same for not going into the OSI in the AF.

I was taught, btw, that when you ever HAVE to use your gun.... regardless of the facts, your life will never be the same.

Especially bogus civil lawsuits with no merit at all. But there are always some nasty scumbags that will still try to "win the lottery".

That is also something to consider.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

excellent article. It's seriously concerning that the dems are happy to encourage mob rule by intimidation and fear. If it helps them get the power they want...

they embrace it. Historically, until they GET the permanent power they want, then they have no use for the "blackshirts".

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That's a rifle?

I'm not super well versed in guns. I could be wrong 

It looks like there's some monitor on the front. 

Actually if he's taking video it could be a higher-end shotgun mic.

They are for long-range recording and they could look like that.

Still even you guys who hate people who defend their homes have to admit it could easily be mistaken for a gun.

Not that it matters because the peaceful demonstrators have already broken down the gates to the private community.

No doubt their GPS was just mistaken about the location of the mayor's office.

WSS

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, Westside Steve said:

I figure this deserves its own thread  rather than hijack the kid with the Maga hat thread. For those of you you hate Trump so much you believe the private citizens should not be allowed to defend their homes. Let me ask you.

So let's pretend it was your home and the Klan was marching down your street. Let's assume for the sake of conversation the Klan has previously conducted dozens of protests destroying millions upon millions of dollars and killing dozens of people. Just like BLM.

Now let's say that the Klan marched up on your property. Screaming obscenities. (Yes your property a gated community it's not a public sidewalk.) Would you have tried to defend your property? (Or if it were skinheads marching down the street had a black man stood outside his business holding a rifle hearing that you were about to do him harm?)

WSS

This question was perfectly asked, yet not a single answer from anyone willing to look inside themselves to see what might be lurking deep inside.

So for those that have a problem with what this couple did, I'll try it one more time to see if anyone wants to answer the question as it stands..... Who's up first??

WSS

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It definitely is a shotgun mic like Steve said

1543918094_1443688.jpg

Excellent find (not an exact match but damn close).

I was thinking more clubs/crowbars than guns, but the end of that Mic looks like a slotted rifle barrel.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Coming out and pointing a loaded gun at people marching down the street would exacerbate the situation. 

Also, where is the source for "dozens" killed? Does the vigilante kid's body count add to that number?

They were in the McCloskey's yard/property.

The Gate was for their private walkway, there is another gated entrance for vehicles that there was no reason to post.

Dozens ?

I don't know, there have been quite a few though.

Some were beaten to death and at least one Police Officer killed execution style which I believe was in the St. Louis area - so pretty much the McCloskey's neighborhood.

Quite a few of these "protestors" are from other Country's.

They snagged a few in Kenosha that were from Germany.

The German BLM/Antifa (yes, they are International) are actually members of ISIS and Azov (real Nazi's).

5 hours ago, D Bone said:

This question was perfectly asked, yet not a single answer from anyone willing to look inside themselves to see what might be lurking deep inside.

So for those that have a problem with what this couple did, I'll try it one more time to see if anyone wants to answer the question as it stands..... Who's up first??

WSS

Not all States have "Castle Doctrine", or "Stand your Ground".

You're going to get different answers depending on individual situations.

West Coast, you're pretty much screwed, as I believe they don't have "Castle Doctrine".

Suspect many East Coast or pretty much any Liberal run State is going to be in essentially the same position.

Sucks really, there should be a National stance on this as part of the 2A.

Maybe that will change one day   .   .   .  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

Not all States have "Castle Doctrine", or "Stand your Ground".

You're going to get different answers depending on individual situations.

West Coast, you're pretty much screwed, as I believe they don't have "Castle Doctrine".

Suspect many East Coast or pretty much any Liberal run State is going to be in essentially the same position.

Sucks really, there should be a National stance on this as part of the 2A.

Maybe that will change one day   .   .   .  

I'm out of thank you thingies for the day, but I'll get you one tomorrow. Thanks for the info. 

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Coming out and pointing a loaded gun at people marching down the street would exacerbate the situation. 

Also, where is the source for "dozens" killed? Does the vigilante kid's body count add to that number?

Probably. Apparently that's the only two you care about though. As of July or June or something there was something like 30 people dead from the rioting. Including the ones that were dragged out of their own businesses and beaten to death by your scumbag friends. Just for the record they weren't just marching down the street they had broken into people's private property. Look at the pictures of the broken gate.

But now human life matters to you. Maybe that's an epiphany.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably. Apparently that's the only two you care about though. As of July or June or something there was something like 30 people dead from the rioting. Including the ones that were dragged out of their own businesses and beaten to death by your scumbag friends. Just for the record they weren't just marching down the street they had broken into people's private property. Look at the pictures of the broken gate.

But now human life matters to you. Maybe that's an epiphany.

WSS

nah, he's pro-abortion. up to the third grade.

WLM !

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I can actually see the Merit in that particular stands. Just saying.

WSS

you aren't helping anything with that. lol.

WLM !

WOODPECKER LIFE MATTERS

• Haha 1