THE BROWNS BOARD

Tennessee mom says parents asked to sign 'ridiculous' waiver they will not eavesdrop on kids' online lessons

Vambo

and that is just a dangerously revealing tip of the iceberg. Social change and accruing power, means having to indoctrinate the next generation.

Hitler youth.

• Did Obama’s Youth Corps Birth and Incubate Black Lives ...

https://patriots4truth.org/2020/01/19/did-obamas-youth-corps-incubate-antifa

Jan 19, 2020 · Question: Was Obama's Youth Corps, the birth and incubator for 'Black Lives Matter' and Antifa? What is the Obama Youth Corps? Homeland Security graduates first Corps of Homeland Youth October 7, 2012. Vicksburg. The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930’s Germany. Regardless of their…

• Barack Obama's School-aged Indoctrination and Sedition Act ...

https://www.redstate.com/diary/jd11756/2009/04/24/...

Apr 24, 2009 · Barack Obama’s School-aged Indoctrination and Sedition Act of 2009. A prime example of a strategy being employed in an effort to elevate government defined acts of charity above traditional altruistic deeds, which in the past, were dictated by conviction, conscience and religious tenet is the Obama youth brigade.

•  

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

ASSuming the story is 100% true as told, I would be a real pain in the ass of those idiots. I would eavesdrop everyday simply because they told me I couldn't. 

Things like this no one from either side should like, much less support.