THE BROWNS BOARD

More politically correct insanity

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

anti-1st Amendment....anti-2nd Amendment...

talk about a danger to democracy. It's obaMao and the dems/leftists/facists/sombeitches.

I don't think it has much to do with the First Amendment. It's just politically correct  Orwellian Newspeak inspired race-baiting. 

Hopefully though it continues and member of the naacp will be fired from their job especially those in politics.

WSS

Also Cal when I say I don't think it's covered under the first amendment I think it's probably covered under the spirit of the First Amendment which is not unlike the spirit of many of our amendments that have been been almost completely overlooked these days. No it's not against the law and they can't throw you in jail for saying stuff (even though often they extrapolate it to mean inciting a riot or some other bullshit) but it's a bit hypocritical that if you say something that isn't PC you can be fired and your livelihood destroyed by the government that doesn't like it.

But I don't think it's technically unconstitutional. That will depend on. Apply for vote at some point in the future.

WSS

I hate this crap. It's been slowly infecting the planet for over a decade and now it is in full control.

I wonder who the next rapper of color is that will get cancelled for using the N word in one of their songs?

Whoever it is will be the first.