THE BROWNS BOARD

'Joe Biden stole Jill from me': Her first husband tells how she CHEATED with Democrat candidate he once considered a friend

Vambo

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

Nope...Did you forget you support Quid Ho Joe Biden.

Mmhmmm... "Don't support Joe because of his maybe affair" when you're a rabid Trump supporter is just about as funny as supporting Trump because you think he's a good Christian. 

I barely support Biden. Lmk when you see me posting a shit ton of threads like you do. At this point he's getting my vote be default. He's not bad enough to get me to go 3rd party, but I'm not exactly actively pushing him either 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Mmhmmm... "Don't support Joe because of his maybe affair" when you're a rabid Trump supporter is just about as funny as supporting Trump because you think he's a good Christian. 

I barely support Biden. Lmk when you see me posting a shit ton of threads like you do. At this point he's getting my vote be default. He's not bad enough to get me to go 3rd party, but I'm not exactly actively pushing him either 

Looks like he has your full support if you vote for him...so you just lied.

• Upvote 1