THE BROWNS BOARD

If masks are safe

Vambo

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

If masks are safe, why are they holding a virtual convention?

If masks are safe, why are they pushing mail in voting?

because they know their candidate can't be trusted to say anything intelligent. He's hiding from questions frantically.

(after eight years of scandals, he has NO answers to improve America !)

How BAD is he? Even Chris Wallace has admitted it:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chris-wallace-calls-out-joe-biden-for-employing-basement-strategy-the-damnedest-thing-ive-ever-seen

and, mail in voting will be widespread fraud. As soon as they have a few fake illegal mail in votes cast, and they are deleted from the count, the big lie will be that the right STOLE the election. At this point, all hell could break loose, based on underlying marxist dogma that has taken hold with blm, antifa, and so many of the college radicals, with msm buttkissing.

I watch CBS's Big Brother.... yea, I said it. 

They quarantined all 12 house guests individually for 2 weeks and they were tested multiple times in that period before letting them into the "house" (think sealed studio).

The night they went into the house they all had to wear masks while being introduced on stage, yet the host Julie Chen (who is a free range chicken and had/has been coming and going like she pleases) did not, but she stood 12 feet from the group of masked contestants... so far, so good. Once the contestants went inside of the house, they were all able to take off their masks and will not be asked to wear them again.... also, so far so good.

Then a week later the 1st contestant was voted out and once voted out, the contestant goes out the door of the house, walks 20 feet and has a sit down interview with Julie Chen all in a big CBS studio in Los Angeles.

Now here's the best part, when the contestant was voted out, CBS made her put on her mask before leaving and required her to keep it on during the entire interview with Julie Chen.... WHO WAS NOT WEARING A MASK!!!! LOL!!!  You can't make this shit up..... no, actually and apparently you can. 

So the one person who we know does not have the virus had to wear the mask, while the other person who comes and goes all over the city while living her life and is exposed to production assistants, camera people, producers, ect (all also free range chickens) doesn't have to wear a mask???? LOL!!! 

CBS was so worried about being politically correct while signalling their holier than though virtues, that they forgot what and who they were even protecting.

^ True story that was not propagated by a trusted media source, and no matter what side of the Apocalypse you fall on or what your education level, and as long as you have an average amount of common sense, you have to be saying to yourself... WTF? 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I watch CBS's Big Brother.... yea, I said it. 

They quarantined all 12 house guests individually for 2 weeks and they were tested multiple times in that period before letting them into the "house" (think sealed studio).

The night they went into the house they all had to wear masks while being introduced on stage, yet the host Julie Chen (who is a free range chicken and had/has been coming and going like she pleases) did not, but she stood 12 feet from the group of masked contestants... so far, so good. Once the contestants went inside of the house, they were all able to take off their masks and will not be asked to wear them again.... also, so far so good.

Then a week later the 1st contestant was voted out and once voted out, the contestant goes out the door of the house, walks 20 feet and has a sit down interview with Julie Chen all in a big CBS studio in Los Angeles.

Now here's the best part, when the contestant was voted out, CBS made her put on her mask before leaving and required her to keep it on during the entire interview with Julie Chen.... WHO WAS NOT WEARING A MASK!!!! LOL!!!  You can't make this shit up..... no, actually and apparently you can. 

So the one person who we know does not have the virus had to wear the mask, while the other person who comes and goes all over the city while living her life and is exposed to production assistants, camera people, producers, ect (all also free range chickens) doesn't have to wear a mask???? LOL!!! 

CBS was so worried about being politically correct while signalling their holier than though virtues, that they forgot what and who they were even protecting.

^ True story that was not propagated by a trusted media source, and no matter what side of the Apocalypse you fall on or what your education level, and as long as you have an average amount of common sense, you have to be saying to yourself... WTF? 

Hey D, I think it was you that brought up the mandatory wearing of masks in So Cal for several months.

I’m curious...how’s the Covid 19 numbers for a region that’s been forced to wear face coverings for a while now?

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hey D, I think it was you that brought up the mandatory wearing of masks in So Cal for several months.

I’m curious...how’s the Covid 19 numbers for a region that’s been forced to wear face coverings for a while now?

Yep, we've been wearing them since late March here in Los Angeles County. I live in an LA county rural high desert town 60 miles north of downtown LA (West Palmdale) that encompasses about 270,000 people in a sprawling 30 mile x 30 mile area, yet we get lumped into the cesspool of the greater LA city area. Some counties in the state have not been required to wear masks the entire time, but we have.

Now I don't watch the news and can't even begin to stand to watch our fruity little governor speak, so take what I say with a giant salt block, as it's just my memory and from what I've seen from the LA County Health website....

For a time leading up to the riots, er peaceful protests, we were told how well the state was doing and some things slowly started to open back up. All hospitals closed up their temporary tent triage thingies, and the drive thru COVID testing centers all but vanished overnight like a fart in the wind. Surrounding counties like Orange, Riverside and Ventura no longer required masks. 

Then about 2-3 weeks after the peaceful protests, our positive numbers rose throughout the state and Newskum ordered some businesses, beaches, parks, etc closed once again and state wide masks, which is about where we are today, but I see counties and towns up and down the state disobeying our fruity leader's orders. 

If I do watch any news it is our local CBS Los Angeles 11pm news and they keep with the fear agenda by always reporting any new cases and deaths, without so much as a single word of those who tested positive and recovered within a week just like the good old fashioned flu virus..... just a constant barrage of fear.

I don't know if the masks do a damn thing or not but I do follow the rules and wear mine when in public and when there are public people around me (not family or friends)..... and the next jackoff that I see driving around by themselves with a mask on will be #2,932.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

If masks are safe, why are they holding a virtual convention?

Because they don’t guarantee someone not getting infected. 
Don’t go somewhere you don’t have to go (convention, large party etc.) if you don’t want to risk infection. If you have to go somewhere (grocery store) wear a mask to help reduce the chance of infecting someone else (as others should do for you). They say that two people wearing masks, even cloth, greatly reduces the chance of infection. I wear one for the sake of others and hope they do the same for me. 

Or this could be the greatest government conspiracy of all time😎

2 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Because they don’t guarantee someone not getting infected. 

Don’t go somewhere you don’t have to go (convention, large party etc.) if you don’t want to risk infection. If you have to go somewhere (grocery store) wear a mask to help reduce the chance of infecting someone else (as others should do for you). They say that two people wearing masks, even cloth, greatly reduces the chance of infection. I wear one for the sake of others and hope they do the same for me. 

Or this could be the greatest government conspiracy of all time😎

So masks are not safe.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

LOL. No, masks are not 100% “safe”. Masks greatly reduce the chance of spreading the decease. I would encourage everyone to wear one while standing in line to vote. 

So are they like 40% safe?

9 hours ago, Comeonman said:

LOL. No, masks are not 100% “safe”. Masks greatly reduce the chance of spreading the disease. I would encourage everyone to wear one while standing in line to vote. 

Probably but a lot of this boils down to the fact that both sides left and right grew up with a healthy distrust of government. And there are still vestiges of the good old American dislike of being told what to do. Conversely there's that other group of people who think that victimhood makes them special. Munchausen? Hypochondria? On the other side of contrarianism? Pick your poison and then pick your political party.

WSS

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

So are they like 40% safe?

11 hours ago, Comeonman said:

I’ve read around 80-90% effective (safe) if both people in contact are wearing one

So it would be each are ~ 40% times 2 which gives you your 80%...interesting.