THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Shapiro Dropping Bars

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually she needs a bucket and mop when Woody pisses his pants over somebody saying Ka moo la.

Cuz wimmins be delicate 'n shit.

WSS

Unfortunately we have a troll as a mod, so I know I'm just giving you what you want by responding....

But I don't care if that's your Nickname for her. My comment originally was laughing at how quickly cal whipped the name out. Copying his Michelle nickname. It's just kinda sad, but you guys do you...

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Unfortunately we have a troll as a mod, so I know I'm just giving you what you want by responding....

even less fortunate we have a little cry baby bitch as a member of the loyal opposition. The term loyal being used loosely.

But I don't care if that's your Nickname for her. My comment originally was laughing at how quickly cal whipped the name out. Copying his Michelle nickname. It's just kinda sad, but you guys do you...

No no really you're correct Woody. That's some high-class shit you posted there. Really respectful of the womenfolk.. Now put on your uniform and get back to defending the Democrat vice presidential nomination.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No no really you're correct Woody. That's some high-class shit you posted there. Really respectful of the womenfolk.. Now put on your uniform and get back to defending the Democrat vice presidential nomination.

WSS

And you think I'm blindly Defending her because I..... thought it was pretty pathetic Cal immediately went to the "moo" nickname?

I mean, alright. You're completely incorrect but that's obviously never stopped you before. 

Again, it's a shame our board mod is a troll that refuses to read other posts or take in any information. Just creates their own world. Oh well

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And you think I'm blindly Defending her because I..... thought it was pretty pathetic Cal immediately went to the "moo" nickname?

I think you're disingenuous for not caring about any other vulgar insults toward the president and having a fucking fit over moo.

I mean, alright. You're completely incorrect but that's obviously never stopped you before. 

and it's still true despite your denial.

Again, it's a shame our board mod is a troll that refuses to read other posts or take in any information. Just creates their own world. Oh well

God Woody quit whining. Yes I know you want me to punish the people you don't like. Sorry. I know you wish for a liberal mr. T.

I'm going to have to find that bag of dicks jpg again.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm going to have to find that bag of dicks jpg again.

WSS

Ah yes, typical Steve... A "fit". Sure. Should have realized it's not worth responding 

At no point did I say I want you to punish people I don't like. I've never said that. Great mod just making things up about others. Sad. 

Mr T was definitely a power hungry guy on here. You're better than him. If you weren't I imaged you'd get removed like he did. 

So please stop just making shit up. Thanks

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah yes, typical Steve... A "fit". Sure. Should have realized it's not worth responding 

At no point did I say I want you to punish people I don't like. I've never said that. Great mod just making things up about others. Sad. 

Mr T was definitely a power hungry guy on here. You're better than him. If you weren't I imaged you'd get removed like he did. 

So please stop just making shit up. Thanks

I've made it clear what my job is as moderator. If you want to pretend to be too stupid to understand that fine. All right I'll give you a chance. I assume you'll avoid the question because that's the kind of person you are but.... what do you personally think my duties should include? (By the way there's nothing in the world that says I have to be impartial about my opinions.)

[edit]

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've made it clear what my job is as moderator. If you want to pretend to be too stupid to understand that fine. All right I'll give you a chance. I assume you'll avoid the question because that's the kind of person you are but.... what do you personally think my duties should include? (By the way there's nothing in the world that says I have to be impartial about my opinions.)

[edit]

WSS

I'm not saying anything about your job as a mod. I'm saying it's disappointing to see a mod have such a loose grasp on reality. Constantly just inventing what posters say or believe. 

Your main job should be keeping unwanted shit out of this board. Threats, really personal attacks, graphic stuff, etc. In my mind that includes a 200 page monument to unproven whack job conspiracy theories that make browns fans look like nuts... But that's just me

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not saying anything about your job as a mod. I'm saying it's disappointing to see a mod have such a loose grasp on reality. Constantly just inventing what posters say or believe. 

Constantly? Oh horse shit, but again that's not anywhere within the job description.

Your main job should be keeping unwanted shit out of this board. Threats, really personal attacks, graphic stuff, etc. In my mind that includes a 200 page monument to unproven whack job conspiracy theories that make browns fans look like nuts... But that's just me

So JAFB upsets you so badly you want him banned? Or the thread removed? Or what exactly? Because frankly the title hasn't changed and it's within your power to block him and/or not read any of those posts.  If something bothered me that badly I wouldn't read it. But that's just me.

WSS

• Upvote 3