THE BROWNS BOARD

Another HUGE SUCCESS BY PRES TRUMP AND PENCE - ISRAEL-UAE PEACE DEAL

calfoxwc

they have been working on it for a year. This is very, very excellent. Travel between the two countries, security giant boost between the two, trade, tourism....

OUTSTANDING  PRESIDENT TRUMP ! CONGRATS !

Trump announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, UAE

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-israel-uae-peace-agreement

34 minutes ago · The president, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed released a joint statement...

Israel and UAE strike historic deal to normalise relations ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53770859

31 minutes ago · Israel and the United Arab Emirates have agreed to normalise relations, US President Donald Trump has announced. A joint statement by Mr Trump, Israeli PM …

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Axe said:

And crickets from the left..

I'm shocked!

their irrational self-centered emotional kneejerk hate won't let them.

there is still hope they may start being honest about it.

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

their irrational self-centered emotional kneejerk hate won't let them.

there is still hope they may start being honest about it.

I have been busy reading the Journal of a sociopathic killer written by the now ex-wife of the bastard who murdered my college roommate in cold blood. Then I spent the remainder of my time composing yet another letter to the parole board as I did in 2016, to keep this guy away from the rest of us for the remainder of his sentence into the summer of 2025. His hearing is scheduled for next summer. So my "knee-jerk" of emotional hate was reserved for use in that letter, because the guy has no right to even be alive. But then I don't get to make the damn rules. I think it was a mistake to allow a plea bargain rather than put it before a jury who would have made it at least life without parole. The details of how and why he did it would have had you all getting out a rope.

That said, I think the deal is a very good first step. I will not begrudge anyone that at all. So no crickets here. Let's see where the Palestinians take it from here.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have been busy reading the Journal of a sociopathic killer written by the now ex-wife of the bastard who murdered my college roommate in cold blood. Then I spent the remainder of my time composing yet another letter to the parole board as I did in 2016, to keep this guy away from the rest of us for the remainder of his sentence into the summer of 2025. His hearing is scheduled for next summer. So my "knee-jerk" of emotional hate was reserved for use in that letter, because the guy has no right to even be alive. But then I don't get to make the damn rules. I think it was a mistake to allow a plea bargain rather than put it before a jury who would have made it at least life without parole. The details of how and why he did it would have had you all getting out a rope.

That said, I think the deal is a very good first step. I will not begrudge anyone that at all. So no crickets here. Let's see where the Palestinians take it from here.

Thanks, and really sorry about your situation with all that, and you having to deal with it.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not sure what any of this has to do with the content of this thread.. But let me wander down the path of non relevance with you.. My youngest daughter died at the hands of another on July 5th 2008. Also my father's birthday. She was born on our anniversary.. She was 20 yrs old. She was pregnant with what would have been our second grandson.....The details would haunt you for ever.

To this day I wish/pray for one of two things to happen. He be apprehended, or cross my path.... I'd very much prefer the latter..

I have no one to pen a letter of rage to.. Except you folks..

Back to the point of the thread...

Just imagine once again.

Just imagine.. If you will.............

If this had been Obama..

45 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not sure what any of this has to do with the content of this thread.. But let me wander down the path of non relevance with you.. My youngest daughter died at the hands of another on July 5th 2008. Also my father's birthday. She was born on our anniversary.. She was 20 yrs old. She was pregnant with what would have been our second grandson.....The details would haunt you for ever.

To this day I wish/pray for one of two things to happen. He be apprehended, or cross my path.... I'd very much prefer the latter..

I have no one to pen a letter of rage to.. Except you folks..

Axe-I cannot even imagine it even though I have known 5 persons murdered in my lifetime, two of whom were close, my roommate and my favorite HS teacher/coach. There is no comparison to having a child of your own taken that way. My heart goes out to you. The rest of this political board means nothing in comparison to that.