THE BROWNS BOARD

More from Biden's base

Anyone - regardless of their political views, should be furious at this and the majority of things associated with this.

My friend is a black SoCal Edison lineman, his wife a black 2nd grade public school teacher and they are furious of what is going on in disguise of a person's color and can't believe that more people don't see it, and moreover, don't say something. 

^ But I'm guessing they won't count because somehow they are both privileged

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sickening - now beating/murdering/mugging "scary white people" is a BLM right?

it will get far worse under biden/harris.

Or you miss where Chicago's Mayor Lori Lightfoot condemned it as felony rioting?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Or you miss where Chicago's Mayor Lori Lightfoot condemned it as felony rioting?  

That's big of her. The point was the statement of one of the leaders of the group that just happens to be one of the largest Biden / Democrat Party supporters.

We know Lightfoot doesn't want them to loot too close to her house... 🤭

WSS

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

no, did you miss the part where she wanted the fed (all of US) to pay to fix the damage done? and told the police to STAND DOWN?

and the fed won't give her bail out money, so NOW she is po'd at the rioters? go figure

For her part, Lightfoot seemed stern in calling the rioting and looting “straight-up felony criminal conduct.” Yet it’s hard to take her seriously when she’s done nothing more to address the problem of widespread inner city shootings than to ask drug gangs to stop shooting each other on the streets.

Democrat Mayor Lori Lightfoot Rejects National Guard in ...

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/democrat-mayor...

Aug 11, 2020 · Lori Lightfoot Rejects National Guard in Chicago After Night of Looting By Breitbart, August 10, 2020 Chicago officials announced Monday morning that police would be placed on high alert, with 12-hour shifts and expanded patrols throughout the city after the Magnificent Mile downtown was attacked by organized looters overnight.

Chicago next to burn? Mayor has told police to stand down ...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/...

Mayor has told police to stand down to large gatherings Posted by teke184 on 5/30/20 at 2:12 pm to BuckyCheese Illinois isn’t going Republican barring a massive voter shift in Chicago and the Senate won’t vote through a bailout plan to save their asses.

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's big of her. The point was the statement of one of the leaders of the group that just happens to be one of the largest Biden / Democrat Party supporters.

We know Lightfoot doesn't want them to loot too close to her house... 🤭

WSS

Steve, it works both ways.  Who's currently in charge of the Post Office?  One of Trump's biggest campaign contributors- amazing!!!  FWIW, heard a clip of an interview with Chuck Schumer.  Chuck has a sit down with Lejoy- and came away with the impression the guy is totally out of his league in that position. Surprise!!!! Just like so many other of Trumpie's appointments- he'd rather be surrounded by a bunch of sycophants, instead of people actually qualified for the job.  

It's hardly a conspiracy stretch from my POV that Trump and Lejoy are deliberately sabotaging the Post Office so they can claim the election is rigged.  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve, it works both ways.  Who's currently in charge of the Post Office?  One of Trump's biggest campaign contributors- amazing!!!  FWIW, heard a clip of an interview with Chuck Schumer.  Chuck has a sit down with Lejoy- and came away with the impression the guy is totally out of his league in that position. Surprise!!!! Just like so many other of Trumpie's appointments- he'd rather be surrounded by a bunch of sycophants, instead of people actually qualified for the job.  

It's hardly a conspiracy stretch from my POV that Trump and Lejoy are deliberately sabotaging the Post Office so they can claim the election is rigged.  

which makes no sense at all - Pres Trump and the reps DO NOT WANT MAIL IN VOTING.

Conspiracies are only allowed by liberals with severe TDS...when it's THEIR conspiracies.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

which makes no sense at all - Pres Trump and the reps DO NOT WANT MAIL IN VOTING.

Conspiracies are only allowed by liberals with severe TDS...when it's THEIR conspiracies.

ROTFLMAO-  except in Florida.... just go away with your crap Cal.... 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

ROTFLMAO-  except in Florida.... just go away with your crap Cal.... 

and how many states are there? and how many of those have corrupt no ID etc illegal voting setups?

You stop the poop, your biden is full of it, and corrupt kamoola drops cowpies of lies about any subject - she's a sleazebag.

Looks like you won't vote at all. too bad.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

and how many states are there? and how many of those have corrupt no ID etc illegal voting setups?

You stop the poop, your biden is full of it, and corrupt kamoola drops cowpies of lies about any subject - she's a sleazebag.

Looks like you won't vote at all. too bad.

I think Trumpie mentioned Arizona too...  Cal, you are so full of right wing conspiracy crap, I'm surprised you haven't exploded yet....  

Guess we got a new one now besides ODS- we have HDS.... Or anything that Cheetos Jesus perceives as a threat to his continued Kingship... When the going gets tough- Trump goes golfing....   Or brings in another lackey who tells him what he wants to hear..... 

39 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The post office? Post office has been in trouble for longer than anybody Trump appointed to run it. And I'm shocked that  Schumer doesn't like somebody that Trump appointed. Maybe we should get a second opinion and ask Pelosi? As silly as the discussion has become  nobody would be qualified in the eyes of the Democrats that isn't a union hack.

Sorry the post office like the Pony Express is starting to outlive its usefulness. I wish it weren't so but the only way to rectify it is the way the government usually works Dro monstrous amounts of unregulated money on it. That's what we will do under Joe Biden but you won't care then.

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The post office? Post office has been in trouble for longer than anybody Trump appointed to run it. And I'm shocked that  Schumer doesn't like somebody that Trump appointed. Maybe we should get a second opinion and ask Pelosi? As silly as the discussion has become  nobody would be qualified in the eyes of the Democrats that isn't a union hack.

Sorry the post office like the Pony Express is starting to outlive its usefulness. I wish it weren't so but the only way to rectify it is the way the government usually works Dro monstrous amounts of unregulated money on it. That's what we will do under Joe Biden but you won't care then.

WSS

I can’t wait for the Post Office to go by the way of the pay phone.

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I can’t wait for the Post Office to go by the way of the pay phone.

sure there's a nostalgia about it but with technology it should be possible to get mail to people's houses without making it five bucks a letter. They could probably drop the restrictions on UPS or any other delivery service using the mailboxes and let the three big carriers duke it out. 

WSS