THE BROWNS BOARD

Fauci is a farce - political player - Pres Trump hires anti-Fauci expert

calfoxwc

You don't destroy everyone's lives, careers, businesses, educations........ etc etc etc, you don't put covid patients in RETIREMENT HOMES (NY)...

to "save them".

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Yawn- just another example of Trump surrounding himself with people telling him what he wants to hear.... 

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2020 at 2:36 PM, hoorta said:

Yawn- just another example of Trump surrounding himself with people telling him what he wants to hear.... 

Faucci discredited himself by being... - Dr. Liam Schübel ...

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LiamSchubel/posts/3375521505844199

Faucci discredited himself by being consistently wrong throughout this entire #plandemic. Relying on his guidance has caused the death and economic ruin...

Faucci discredited himself by being consistently wrong throughout this entire #plandemic. Relying on his guidance has caused the death and economic ruin...

Keep the conspiracy coming Cal....  

On 8/11/2020 at 3:54 PM, calfoxwc said:

it isn't a conspiracy, Hoorta. It's genuine. See, I CAN BACK UP WHAT I SAY. I don't Hoorta/Tex/woodpecker blurb negative nancy nonsense out of emotional knee jerk.

Argument erupts between Fauci, Trump aide over coronavirus ...

https://nypost.com/2020/04/06/argument-erupts...

Apr 06, 2020 · A heated argument broke out in the White House Situation Room over the weekend between Dr. Anthony Fauci and another member of President Trump’s coronavirus task force, with the exchange getting so...

so now, Hoorta/TEx/woodpecker can HATE Fauci:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/08/07/power-up-anthony-fauci-cautiously-supports-sending-kids-back-school/

Come on guys at least admit that Fauci is a hack who more than anyone else misread the pandemic. And he hasn't practiced medicine in how long? And you lefties wouldn't love him if you didn't make funny faces behind the president. And admit it if he agreed with the president you guys will be squealing that he was a sycophant.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Before this is all over one of you guys is gonna talk yourself right into a fine case of COVID. Remember what I said months ago now. They will attack the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts because trumpy has fucked this thing up right from the getgo and it is costing him the election.

You keep listening and sooner or later you're in deep shit.

Oh yeah, remember my other prediction when Georgia and Texas reopened way too prematurely because they listened to trumpy?  Right on cue their rates went to the top of the chart, first in new cases followed by highest deaths per capita.

You are aware that as of yesterday Texas now leads the nation with the highest positively rate in the nation and Georgia schools are in deep shit because they listen to his open the schools crapola.

Yep, just keep listening to the King of Corona. He has a little something special reserved for you, your own little crown. 😇

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Before this is all over one of you guys is gonna talk yourself right into a fine case of COVID. Remember what I said months ago now. They will attack the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts because trumpy has fucked this thing up right from the getgo and it is costing him the election.

You keep listening and sooner or later you're in deep shit.

Oh yeah, remember my other prediction when Georgia and Texas reopened way too prematurely because they listened to trumpy?  Right on cue their rates went to the top of the chart, first in new cases followed by highest deaths per capita.

You are aware that as of yesterday Texas now leads the nation with the highest positively rate in the nation and Georgia schools are in deep shit because they listen to his open the schools crapola.

Yep, just keep listening to the King of Corona. He has a little something special reserved for you, your own little crown. 😇

No Doubt. We have members of this board who have had it. Probably quite a few who have the virus but no symptoms. Lots more Americans are going to get it, a lot of Americans are going to survive. A few will die. With or without a mask mandate. So what? I had the flu 2 years ago. I had cancer. I don't know anybody personally who has died of covid I know 2 people who have died of cancer recently. Both of which were my age. 

WSS

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/how-many-cancer-deaths-per-year#1

In 2018, an estimated 9.5 million people died of cancer worldwide. That’s about 26,000 people each day and 1 out of every 6 deaths. About 600,000 cancer deaths happen in the U.S. each year and about 80,000 in Canada. The rest happen in countries all around the world. About 7 out of every 10 deaths from the disease happen in low- or middle-income countries.

Tex may as well blame Pres Trump for cancer too.

the left has gone hysterical in their hatred over losing the last pres election and

being so desperately to win this next one, or keep Pres Trump from winning, too.

Tex may as well blame Pres Trump for cancer too.

the left has gone hysterical in their hatred over losing the last pres election and

being so desperately to win this next one, or keep Pres Trump from winning, too.

I never blamed him for the cancer. I blamed him for mishandling it and not taking it seriously like other civilized countries have done. I blame him for the number of unnecessary deaths because he's such a poor "general" whose declared war against it brings to mind Hitler's generalship against Russia. Both utter failures beginning with a false premise.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I never blamed him for the cancer. I blamed him for mishandling it and not taking it seriously like other civilized countries have done. I blame him for the number of unnecessary deaths because he's such a poor "general" whose declared war against it brings to mind Hitler's generalship against Russia. Both utter failures beginning with a false premise.

the entire world has "mishandled it", Tex. Try to be serious. Yes, you get a lot of attention hating Pres Trump. Not one country on earth has handled it well.

It was DESIGNED THAT WAY. Read up on what the scientist who fled to America says. She WORKED WITH IT. IT CAME FROM A COMMUNIST CHINESE MILITARY VIROLOGY LAB.

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the entire world has "mishandled it", Tex. Try to be serious. Yes, you get a lot of attention hating Pres Trump. Not one country on earth has handled it well.

It was DESIGNED THAT WAY. Read up on what the scientist who fled to America says. She WORKED WITH IT. IT CAME FROM A COMMUNIST CHINESE MILITARY VIROLOGY LAB.

I will refer you to Steve's posting of the interview with Fauci. No country has handled it well is incorrect.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I will refer you to Steve's posting of the interview with Fauci. No country has handled it well is incorrect.

name one country that didn't get overrun with covid.

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'd say South Korea did an objectively much better job than we did. They had early cases and took swift and decisive action. Half the country didn't sit around bitching about wearing masks. 

You said they didn't handle it. There are multiple countries that got hit very hard, but they have handled it and continue to handle it very well indeed. 

This country just continues to get hit hard, but still do not do as a united country what it takes to handle it. So we just stay in this mess.

Trump is still missing multiple opportunities to lead this country out of it, but he just can't do it. He'd rather listen to quacks.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You said they didn't handle it. There are multiple countries that got hit very hard, but they have handled it and continue to handle it very well indeed. 

This country just continues to get hit hard, but still do not do as a united country what it takes to handle it. So we just stay in this mess.

Trump is still missing multiple opportunities to lead this country out of it, but he just can't do it. He'd rather listen to quacks.

here's the problem with that - S. Korea handled it well because

A. They are a small country.

B. They are not an economic powerhouse that gets travel from all over the world.

C. Their outbreak was relatively minor - in one area that they were lucky to have contained a good bit.

D. S. Korea - doesn't have a Constitution and Bill of Rights we have.

for instance:

Containment

In its efforts to fight and contain the virus, South Korea has combined testing with contact tracing.[citation needed]

Infected South Koreans are required to go into isolation in government shelters. Their phones and credit card data are used to trace their prior movements and find their contacts. People who are determined to have been near the infected individual receive phone alerts with information about their prior movements.[93]

According to Chun Byung-Chul, an epidemiologist at Korea University, high-risk patients who have underlying illnesses are prioritized for hospitalization. Patients with moderate symptoms are sent to "repurposed corporate training facilities and spaces provided by public institutions," where they receive observation and medical support. Patients who recover and test negative twice are released. Close contacts and infected individuals with minimal symptoms who can measure their own temperatures and whose family members are free of any chronic disease are required to self-quarantine for two weeks. Local monitoring teams calls the quarantined twice a day to make sure that they stay where they are and to ask about symptoms.[94]

Containment

In its efforts to fight and contain the virus, South Korea has combined testing with contact tracing.[citation needed]

Infected South Koreans are required to go into isolation in government shelters. Their phones and credit card data are used to trace their prior movements and find their contacts. People who are determined to have been near the infected individual receive phone alerts with information about their prior movements.[93]

According to Chun Byung-Chul, an epidemiologist at Korea University, high-risk patients who have underlying illnesses are prioritized for hospitalization. Patients with moderate symptoms are sent to "repurposed corporate training facilities and spaces provided by public institutions," where they receive observation and medical support. Patients who recover and test negative twice are released. Close contacts and infected individuals with minimal symptoms who can measure their own temperatures and whose family members are free of any chronic disease are required to self-quarantine for two weeks. Local monitoring teams calls the quarantined twice a day to make sure that they stay where they are and to ask about symptoms.[94]

Those ordered to self-quarantine are required to download an app that alerts officials if the patient moves out of the quarantine. Violators are fined up to $2,500.[95]

So, handled well - a small problem was stomped on, you can't get away with that in America  - and they did have statistics that were great- it isn't that they "handled" it well, it's that they had a relatively small problem to deal with, and still had plenty of problems.

It's similar to the Western Sahara - only one death. They "handled it well?"

I mean, great for S. Korea - but I wouldn't call taking actions America can't take "handling it well" .... it was effective though, admittedly.

Here's a list:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/countries-where-coronavirus-has-spread/

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd say South Korea did an objectively much better job than we did. They had early cases and took swift and decisive action. Half the country didn't sit around bitching about wearing masks. 

Did they have thousands of BLM protester looting, murdering and rioting for 70+ days?  <------ This is squarely on the Dems they let it happen.

• Upvote 1