THE BROWNS BOARD

Of course national mail-in voting is a recipe for disaster

calfoxwc

mass voting fraud - mass confusion - with no definite outcome a few months

after Nov 3.....

I can see 420,000,000 million votes cast...lol

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/04/the-mess-now-happening-in-new-york-shows-why-mail-in-voting-would-be-a-complete-nightmare/

except not in Florida apparently

Maybe because there is an older, conservative population there that may be concerned about voting in person, so it benefits Trump that they vote by mail?

Maybe this whole "voting by mail is bad" thing is just propaganda to impact the election? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/07/08/lara-trump-and-donald-trump-jr-encouraged-californians-to-vote-by-mail-in-may-while-president-trump-called-it-fraudulent/

Or in California where Trump Jr and Lara Trump encouraged Republicans to vote by mail...

A lot of people don't bother to vote. Among that group, certainly not all, but a great deal I would guess most are among the stupidest laziest and least interested and informed members of society. If they did in fact vote I would imagine it would be for Democrats. Which is why Democrats want to remove the slightest scintilla of effort from the process. Just a guess.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A lot of people don't bother to vote. Among that group, certainly not all, but a great deal I would guess most are among the stupidest laziest and least interested and informed members of society. If they did in fact vote I would imagine it would be for Democrats. Which is why Democrats want to remove the slightest scintilla of effort from the process. Just a guess.

WSS

trying to get folks to vote WITHOUT ANY ID is a clue. Giving illegals driver's licenses is a clue. Trying to give illegals the vote is a clue, desperately trying to give illegals representation in the House is a clue.

a new, uneducated for the most part, don't know the Constitution/Bill of Rights...sure they will vote to give them away, they don't know what the hell they are.

anybody who thinks NY, Minnesota, Illinois, would NOT have a fraud problem - especially with mail in ballots, is just trolling.

43 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

trying to get folks to vote WITHOUT ANY ID is a clue. Giving illegals driver's licenses is a clue. Trying to give illegals the vote is a clue, desperately trying to give illegals representation in the House is a clue.

a new, uneducated for the most part, don't know the Constitution/Bill of Rights...sure they will vote to give them away, they don't know what the hell they are.

anybody who thinks NY, Minnesota, Illinois, would NOT have a fraud problem - especially with mail in ballots, is just trolling.

More than that I think part of the appeal especially in the hood is that 'social workers' already pick up busloads of people and drive them to the polling place and guide them as to who to vote for. It would be so much easier for them to just take a pile of letters fill them out and have the Patsy put their mark on the form. I'm guessing that's part of it. Along with the fact that every household will get a few ballots which can be filled out by random activist.

WSS