THE BROWNS BOARD

Coronavirus Published 6 hours ago Fauci suggests goggles, eye shield for better protection against coronavirus

Vambo

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, yeah. Of course. 

What exactly is the controversy here?

In your daily media blast to discredit Fauci did this come up?

Get your racist panties out of a bunch...it's an update on the PPE and the mask debate you enjoy mask debating don't you?

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Get your racist panties out of a bunch...it's an update on the PPE and the mask debate you enjoy mask debating don't you?

I'm not sure why I started replying to you again, bit it's clearly not worth you. 

Yes, if you want to be completely protected wear a full hazmat suit. Obviously goggles help. That isn't some revelation and it doesn't discredit previous advice. Masks mainly help prevent that spread. 

This back and forth already happened where you and others tried to make a point out of all of the PPE doctors wear.

Anyway, my mistake for replying to one of your 50 a day spam threads. I'll just let you be. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure why I started replying to you again, bit it's clearly not worth you. 

Yes, if you want to be completely protected wear a full hazmat suit. Obviously goggles help. That isn't some revelation and it doesn't discredit previous advice. Masks mainly help prevent that spread. 

This back and forth already happened where you and others tried to make a point out of all of the PPE doctors wear.

Anyway, my mistake for replying to one of your 50 a day spam threads. I'll just let you be. 

It's not me it's the Doctor saying it your issue is with Fauci and I never pointed out all the PPE doctors wear you are mistaken or lying.

Can't trust anything you say first you ignore everyone now you're whining because you reply...PS seek help for the racist emotions.