sigh...

It looks like you didn't get it

BLM Protests

17% black

44% white

USA Race Demographics

13% black

63% white

So please, do tell me what the "point" is.

The point is the black population doesn't seem to care as much as whine white people as you and maybe they don't see it as much as an issue compared to black on black killings.

It appears as though it's more an issue for the election.

83522661_2716341988412151_1912295207420821504_n.jpg.fd9caa2b59c8f9d50f556ceb4fb8a37b.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Vambo said:

The point is the black population doesn't seem to care as much as whine white people as you and maybe they don't see it as much as an issue compared to black on black killings.

It appears as though it's more an issue for the election.

83522661_2716341988412151_1912295207420821504_n.jpg.fd9caa2b59c8f9d50f556ceb4fb8a37b.jpg

You... You don't understand how percentages work, do you?

I mean I didn't expect much out of you, but damn. 

Do you really need to be walked through the math on this?

Just now, MLD Woody said:

You... You don't understand how percentages work, do you?

I mean I didn't expect much out of you, but damn. 

Do you really need to be walked through the math on this?

Yes I do, you don't understand politics do you...

9 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yes I do, you don't understand politics do you...

The % of black protestors at BLM events is essentially equal the % of black people in the US. That is the expected % of black people that would be there.

If anything their % at the event is slightly higher than their population %, while White is lower. So your statement that "black people don't seem to care as much as white people" no only isn't supported by the data, but it instead supports the complete opposite view.

I'm pretty sure you just don't understand percentages....

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

The % of black protestors at BLM events is essentially equal the % of black people in the US. That is the expected % of black people that would be there.

that's so stupid I can't believe it even from you. The percentage of blacks in a BLM event has little to do with the percentage of Americans who are black.

Ever watch Black Entertainment Awards? see the audience? Do you think only 3% of that audience is black?

you should consider learning about something before talking out of your tailfeathers.

OH LOOK

Here is a famous pic of MLK and co-marchers walking across the famous bridge. Do you FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL that the percentage of blacks was only 3% ?????????????????????????

LOL LOL

actually, it's also pitiful that you actually want to fake gloat again over nonsense.

sometimes when you go "look, no hands!", you suddenly crash yer bike.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that's so stupid I can't believe it even from you. The percentage of blacks in a BLM event has little to do with the percentage of Americans who are black.

Ever watch Black Entertainment Awards? see the audience? Do you think only 3% of that audience is black?

you should consider learning about something before talking out of your tailfeathers.

OH LOOK

Here is a famous pic of MLK and co-marchers walking across the famous bridge. Do you FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL that the percentage of blacks was only 3% ?????????????????????????

LOL LOL

actually, it's also pitiful that you actually want to fake gloat again over nonsense.

"The percentage of blacks in a BLM event has little to do with the percentage of Americans who are black"

Uuugghhh..... 

Holy hell you're so stupid it hurts

Let's do a mental exercise. Let's say the same number of black Americans that protested with MLK are protesting now with BLM. Now let's also say many more whites are protesting for BLM than in the past with MLK. What would that do to the % of protestors that are black?

Answer below. No peaking!

Correct! Good job! This would lower the % of protestors that are black even though the total number of black protestors is still the same.

You have now completed your 4th grade lesson on percentages. Next up: Fractions

did you even make it to the fourth grade?  you equated the percentage of the black population in the U.S. with the % of BLM members who are in BLM rallies.

You have no idea, you just want to try to make yourself some kind of superior human calculator.

PS you are very much a worthless member of this forum, imho. You don't understand or know much.

Axe nailed you well:

Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence. As described …

• Like 1

Holy Christ I'm done. I don't know how else to try and explain the math to you and Vambo. 

You're looking at this data and seeing something that isn't there. You aren't grasping what the numbers are actually saying. 

This data shows that other races are now more involved with these equal rights protests. It doesn't say anything about blacks not caring as much as whites, or whatever you're trying to say. 

Maybe one of the sane posters that gets basic math can chime in. 

If not, I'm out. I didn't think your ignorance could hit new lows and yet here we are....

oh, bs.

you jumped in with assumptions. Do you really feeeel that if a gay parade took place, 97%/95% whatever...would be straight?

because gallop polling says that the gay population is about 4.x percent? ????????

come on, now.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

OH LOOK

LOL LOL

I didn't realize how dense woody was until this thread. Dense as a block of wood(y)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy Christ I'm done. I don't know how else to try and explain the math to you and Vambo. 

You're looking at this data and seeing something that isn't there. You aren't grasping what the numbers are actually saying. 

This data shows that other races are now more involved with these equal rights protests. It doesn't say anything about blacks not caring as much as whites, or whatever you're trying to say. 

If not, I'm out. I didn't think your ignorance could hit new lows and yet here we are....

You idiot it's not about math it's about politics  your stupidity has no bounds. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, bs.

you jumped in with assumptions. Do you really feeeel that if a gay parade took place, 97%/95% whatever...would be straight?

because gallop polling says that the gay population is about 4.x percent? ????????

come on, now.

tenor2.gif.76e3a8275576ad0170c48e3f46e7e