THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Jordan - American profile in courage and integrity

calfoxwc

getting sick of nadler and the corrupt nazi demoquacks at this hearing. They never shut the hell up and let AG Barr answer a question.

what a farce.

TDS'ers will vote for more of this? nah. they are just trolling.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/07/28/jim-jordan-drops-a-nuke-on-jerry-nadler-at-bill-barr-hearing/

im Jordan Drops a Nuke on Jerry Nadler at Bill Barr’s House Hearing

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Courage and Integrity?  

Sure as shit not personally.   Dude will probably be slapped a thousand times if he sets foot on campus in Columbus. 

why is that? you admit leftwing demoquack violence or what?

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

why is that? you admit leftwing demoquack violence or what?

To quote Bill the Butcher - "What in Heavens name are you talking about?"

Search for Jim boy, his wrestling career and some of the things being exposed during his time at tOSU.    The dude is a clown among clowns. 

8 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

To quote Bill the Butcher - "What in Heavens name are you talking about?"

Search for Jim boy, his wrestling career and some of the things being exposed during his time at tOSU.    The dude is a clown among clowns. 

is? far from it. that means that obaMao is a poor gay child sexually abused cocaine sniffer and communist non-citizen because when he was just a kid....

I distantly remember something about Jordan and Ohio State now. Now many years ago was that?

How many years ago only matters when it's convenient to too many people.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

did Hoorta give you permission to consistently change the subject of all threads around here?

Like you don't- constantly dredging up your ODS?  Be thankful Steve lets you spew conspiracy crap unabated...  :D 

Let me give you a little geography lesson Cal. Jimmy J hails from a tad north of my place of residence. Well do I know his politics. Little wonder you're in love with him- because he makes Trump look like a AOC left wing radical...  In fact- to be objective about it- Jordan IS the right wing equivalent of your very hated "Squad".....  But he's just one of 435 voices in the House- though a very loud voice. 

But don't get your panties in a bunch- I don't hate Jordan- mainly because he's not a total asshole like Trump.   

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

did Hoorta give you permission to consistently change the subject of all threads around here?

Larry he leaves me alone over here as far as censoring content. And I don't second-guess his decisions on TBB

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Like you don't- constantly dredging up your ODS?  Be thankful Steve lets you spew conspiracy crap unabated...  :D 

conspiracy theories are part and parcel of politics. Sometimes even the craziest ones are not really crazier than the truth. Haha

WSS

40 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well do I know his politics. Little wonder you're in love with him- because he makes Trump look like a AOC left wing radical...  In fact- to be objective about it- Jordan IS the right wing equivalent of your very hated "Squad".....  But he's just one of 435 voices in the House- though a very loud 

I'd be interested to hear anything any Republican representative in this case Jordan , said that was really really crazy rather than just Amplified by the left. 

WSS

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

is? far from it. that means that obaMao is a poor gay child sexually abused cocaine sniffer and communist non-citizen because when he was just a kid....

I distantly remember something about Jordan and Ohio State now. Now many years ago was that?

neat.  Creepy as hell, but do you.

I don't give a shit how many years ago it was.  Does the passage of time make a rapist less revolting?  Easy answer - no.

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

neat.  Creepy as hell, but do you.

I don't give a shit how many years ago it was.  Does the passage of time make a rapist less revolting?  Easy answer - no.

of course not. My point was, Trump's indiscretions matter despite being years ago.

I clearly remember when obaMao commie first ran for office - the libs said "NO, that was years ago, we are dealing with the present" .

I have often talked about how the left operates SOLELY on emotion - it makes them happy to make 30 years ago MATTER if it's a republican - but it makes them UNhappy to say the same thing about a democrat.

that's all. If a politician did cocaine in college, red flag. no "it's a " democratic excuses, no "it's a"  republican outrage.

My point is principle. If 30 years ago matters, it matters all the time. NOT just when it is politically expedient. That' all.

Now, the left refuses to talk about biden's past, refused to talk about his son's past, refuses to talk about obamao's past, refused to talk about higgardly's past, refused to talk about bill clinton's past.

etc etc.

but the knee jerk reaction by the left is, DON"T LISTEN TO THAT PERSON< LOOK WHAT THEY SAID 30 YEARS ago.

can't have it both ways. It's just dishonest. that is all my point.

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

of course not. My point was, Trump's indiscretions matter despite being years ago.

I clearly remember when obaMao commie first ran for office - the libs said "NO, that was years ago, we are dealing with the present" .

I have often talked about how the left operates SOLELY on emotion - it makes them happy to make 30 years ago MATTER if it's a republican - but it makes them UNhappy to say the same thing about a democrat.

that's all. If a politician did cocaine in college, red flag. no "it's a " democratic excuses, no "it's a"  republican outrage.

My point is principle. If 30 years ago matters, it matters all the time. NOT just when it is politically expedient. That' all.

Now, the left refuses to talk about biden's past, refused to talk about his son's past, refuses to talk about obamao's past, refused to talk about higgardly's past, refused to talk about bill clinton's past.

etc etc.

but the knee jerk reaction by the left is, DON"T LISTEN TO THAT PERSON< LOOK WHAT THEY SAID 30 YEARS ago.

can't have it both ways. It's just dishonest. that is all my point.

Make your point with someone else who lacks that consistency.   If I call Jordan a clown (which he is) then I won't fail to call or acknowledge other members of the circus where they present themselves.

36 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Make your point with someone else who lacks that consistency.   If I call Jordan a clown (which he is) then I won't fail to call or acknowledge other members of the circus where they present themselves.

fair enough.