THE BROWNS BOARD

For the ultra fearful

@Westside Steve

This is the third time this has been posted. First in JAFBF's mega crackpot thread. Then again in a thread by Axe called "Misinformation".

This group is a joke and I've already posted many things about them in Axes thread that people have found out just last night. I would delete this thread and go there (or merge). 

But the more evidence we can keep of the more of you falling for this the better...

the left HATES Americans knowing the truth. The left loses when the public knows the truth about issues.

so they lie.

and censor.

and ridicule.

and slur.

and character assassinate.

now they burn down cities and murder people who get in their way.

leftwing trolls will argue against the doctors in the video.

but will they complain that the facebook censors are NOT DOCTORS?

nope. they don't care.

they feel...rage about anything and everything, so they support the left.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

@Westside Steve

This is the third time this has been posted. First in JAFBF's mega crackpot thread. Then again in a thread by Axe called "Misinformation".

This group is a joke and I've already posted many things about them in Axes thread that people have found out just last night. I would delete this thread and go there (or merge). 

But the more evidence we can keep of the more of you falling for this the better...

Yes these Democrats are..

GOV CUOMO CALLS OUT CHAINSMOKERS CONCERT FOR LACK OF SOCIAL DISTANCING: ILLEGAL AND RECKLESS'

It doesn't cure anything. There is no cure for covid nor any vaccine. There's also no vaccine for the common cold or Aids. The place where it shows promise is making the immune system more resistant to the virus much in the same way that zinc preparations do with a cold virus.

But the Woodpecker and his friends freak out over it like some people freak out over being vaccinated or wearing masks.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It doesn't cure anything. There is no cure for covid nor any vaccine. There's also no vaccine for the common cold or Aids. The place where it shows promise is making the immune system more resistant to the virus much in the same way that zinc preparations do with a cold virus.

But the Woodpecker and his friends freak out over it like some people freak out over being vaccinated or wearing masks.

WSS

Idk why I'm even responding to you...but .. "freak out" over what exactly?

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh blow me. You use hyperbole all the time you hypocritical little shit.

WSS

yes he does. He's two-beaked and talks out of his tail feathers.