THE BROWNS BOARD

The Right to.... Pizza?

MLD Woody

This is where we kind of get an idea how the differences between the two sides. Thousands of people Riot for BLM dozens of people are murdered by BLM Millions upon millions of dollars of damage is done by BLM billions of dollars worth of loot are stolen by BLM.

And the left counters with a few measly crackpots screaming like idiots about wearing a fucking mask. Yes Woodrow I get it. 

WSS

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

This is where we kind of get an idea how the differences between the two sides. Thousands of people Riot for BLM dozens of people are murdered by BLM Millions upon millions of dollars of damage is done by BLM billions of dollars worth of loot are stolen by BLM.

And the left counters with a few measly crackpots screaming like idiots about wearing a fucking mask. Yes Woodrow I get it. 

WSS

Trying to go back and forth with you regarding your statements in this post aren't even worth it.

I'm not making any equivalency. I'm making fun of anti maskers. 

Now do the thing where you respond again to get the last word and try to typical Steve troll me into a response

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trying to go back and forth with you regarding your statements in this post aren't even worth it.

Now do the thing where you respond again to get the last word and try to typical Steve troll me into a response

2020-07-26_115717.jpg.a1e70b927152fad4ee5622f0cc41a7b4.jpg

We are too...

0c.jpg.2de87cece1737353c5b7e1bff0ca67e4.jpg

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No no really tell us more about Karen. That's the real danger to America.

Karen= Trump voter

Cop killer = Biden voter

WSS

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

These idiots are anti Biden not sure if they are Trump supporters but are still idiots I condemn this type of display.  But woody loves them they wear masks.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

These idiots are anti Biden not sure if they are Trump supporters but are still idiots I condemn this type of display.  But woody loves them they wear masks.

They wore those masks to protest what they view as a fascist govt. forcing its citizens to wear mask. They are hardy Nazis or white supremacists.

Good for them.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes but you've never expressed any sort of condemnation for the actions of those rioters much less all the other atrocities committed by the left.

So with that very reason one could assume you're trying to make an equivalency.

Just now, Gorka said:

Yes but you've never expressed any sort of condemnation for the actions of those rioters much less all the other atrocities committed by the left.

So with that very reason one could assume you're trying to make an equivalency.

Rioting and destruction of property is bad. Violence to others is bad. 

I understand why some may feel that is the only option

There are some bad actors that come to these events with the intent to cause chaos, that aren't representative of the current equal rights movement

There

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Rioting and destruction of property is bad. Violence to others is bad. 

I understand why some may feel that is the only option

serious question. Option for what? It's certainly not about police brutality. Every officer that speaks harshly to a negro criminal is brought up on charges. Everybody here was upset by The Death of George Floyd. And the officer is in jail awaiting a murder trial. And it's on the front page of every news Outlet in the world for weeks. And just in case some people might believe that blacks are dangerous how is this showing the world those folks are wrong?

There are some bad actors that come to these events with the intent to cause chaos, that aren't representative of the current equal rights movement

There

On 7/26/2020 at 3:59 PM, MLD Woody said:

This should outrage you more than masks...

Black people shove old white woman in bike to the ground. Old white man defends her with a hockey stick Black people gang up and beat up old white guy anyway.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://bit.ly/3hUrpQt

Woodrow's new role model.

WSS

now Woodpecker can have TWO posters on his wall:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/florida-man-miami-hotel-lobby-social-distancing