THE BROWNS BOARD

With 100 days until election, enthusiasm gap points to reelection for President Trump

Vambo

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Mike Bloomberg nailed it - DT is a carnival barking clown... Nah Steve- as a retired medical professional- I haven't bought any of the medical snake oil Trump's been trying to sell for months. Plenty of others have though. It's reason enough in my book to send the clown back to the golf course...  

You'd have to be brain dead to not see Trump's 180 switcheroo regarding the virus is a direct result of the crappy polling numbers he's seeing...  Fraud- phony.... 

Uh,  that's from Mike Bloomberg?? Dude I rest my case. By the way remind me again who you are voting for? Yeah that's what I thought.

WSS

Hoorta is trolling to help his little pet bird out.

Bloomberg.

why not just insist that a cartoon darth vader is your champion, Hoorta?

egad. pitiful.

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that is childish emotional knee jerkie. You don't like Pres Trump, so you will vote to go back to total corruption, malaise, and leftwing violence, and fraud, and embezzlement, and plagiarism, and lies up your wazoo, deep state traitors all over our gov again.......

because you don't like Pres Trump's tweets. That is worse than stupid, and I still haven't come up with a good enough word to describe profound stupidity.

I'm workin on it in my spare time......

I already said Cal- I can't in good conscience vote for Donald "Quack" Duck...  It's WAY beyond his juvenile tweets- though that is one factor....  Saw President Hydroxy is up to his old snake oil "miracle" cures, thanks to his retweet of some Witch Doctor who claims a 100% cure rate of 350 patients- funny how FaceBook, Twitter, AND YouTube all took it down? Huh?  Or a News Week article that got plenty of return fire from ligit Docs saying it's BS by a 10:1 margin.  Sure, some states have the virus under control? And in 22 others it's as out of control as a California wildfire? Man- DT has totally lost it- time to get the guys in the white coats to haul him off to the funny farm.... "Nobody likes me" shit, and hell's bells- you can't figure out WHY? Tex nailed Trump- he's suffering from an acute case of NPD-  narcissistic personality disorder.

Do I like the Democrat stance on abortion? Hell no- so I'm sort of stuck to throwing my vote away on a third party candidate who has zero chance of winning- and for the record- I DID vote for Ross Perot. But I'm sure as hell not voting for a guy who's IMHO out of his damn mind (at least in regards to his feeble medical mis-knowledge)- his lapse into the real world in that regard lasted a couple of days.... 

coronavirus lysol

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta is trolling to help his little pet bird out.

Bloomberg.

why not just insist that a cartoon darth vader is your champion, Hoorta?

egad. pitiful.

Red State.. Info Wars, QAnon... Pitiful.....  

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Red State.. Info Wars, QAnon... Pitiful.....  

now hold on one dang minute - Red State is not in the nutclass of info wars or qanon whatever.

now, bloomberg, cnn, msnbc...and pravda...now that is a legit list.