THE BROWNS BOARD

3 armed "protesters" shot by members of their own militia

calfoxwc

already they were idiots, now they are ready for armed insurrection, and got shot by their own;

getting more and more dangerous.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/shooting-louisville-nfac-militia-shot

Three armed protesters accidentally shot by their own militia member during Louisville demonstrations

• Haha 1

From what I've been reading, it was an accidental discharge; one of the members of the militia supposedly passed out from heat exhaustion and dropped the gun that went off. If so, it was an accident.

Although I don't agree with the message of the NFAC militia, from what I've read, you have to have military experience to join, so they should have knowledge of trigger discipline.

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

From what I've been reading, it was an accidental discharge; one of the members of the militia supposedly passed out from heat exhaustion and dropped the gun that went off. If so, it was an accident.

Although I don't agree with the message of the NFAC militia, from what I've read, you have to have military experience to join, so they should have knowledge of trigger discipline.

Seems like the lack of organization and poor leadership.