THE BROWNS BOARD

CBS News July 24, 2020, 8:58 AM Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within postal voting system ahead of November election

Vambo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vote-by-mail-ballot-counted-election/

"So states like Ohio, you can request your ballot on Saturday up until noon for Tuesday's election," Patrick explained. "And that is the worst possible thing… you are setting up the voters with false expectations, and you're setting them up to fail."

Some Americans say they are hesitant to trust the U.S. Postal Service, despite pandemic concerns. 

"I'm scared that it might get lost in the mail," potential voter Kim Tucker said. "I just want to make sure that my vote is submitted, like, I see that it's submitted, that it actually counts."

Another person, Shannon Zebley, said she "never" trusted the postal service and has "absolutely" had things lost in the mail in the past. 

"I just don't trust the mail," yet another person, Laura Okechukwu said simply.

When Dokoupil shared the results of the experiment with Philadelphia Commissioner Lisa Deeley, she said the results were better than she expected.

After nearly 15,000 votes arrived late in Philadelphia's June primary, Deeley, who helps oversee elections, said voters are right to be wary. 

of course it does - the left is desperate to enable fraud. NO ID ? WTF? after demanding open borders?

this leftwing circus has become America's nightmare.