THE BROWNS BOARD

Dr Fauci ditches mask at baseball game

calfoxwc

how nice. HE doesn't think the mask is necessary ...for HIM.

but for the rest of America, you had better wear one....

this is the democratic party.

Just seeing how long they can make Americans "dance"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fauci-ditches-mask-not-social-distancing

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

One of those people being his wife and they probably got a pic between him drinking water or something

But yes, this Trump administration led attack on his own medical expert is a great look....

tds woodpecker. this isn't a Trump led attack. is there something wrong with you?

"The other two people had masks on. "

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

how nice. HE doesn't think the mask is necessary ...for HIM.

but for the rest of America, you had better wear one....

this is the democratic party.

Just seeing how long they can make Americans "dance"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fauci-ditches-mask-not-social-distancing

"So, I guess people want to make it a big event. I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside. To pull it down to take some sips of water and put it back up again -- I guess if people want to make something about that they can," he said. "But to me, I think that's just mischievous, John."

Don't see food or drinks.  Rules for thee but not for me!

2020-07-24_144042.jpg

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

"So, I guess people want to make it a big event. I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside. To pull it down to take some sips of water and put it back up again -- I guess if people want to make something about that they can," he said. "But to me, I think that's just mischievous, John."

2020-07-24_144042.jpg

I see a bottle by his left arm.   But actually with nobody else in the stands I really don't care one bit.

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I see a bottle by his left arm.   But actually with nobody else in the stands I really don't care one bit.

There's an attempt by the Trump admin to discredit his own leave infectious disease expert because he says things Trump doesn't like. So now the right wing media and their mindless little followers that post here will do anything the can to try and undermine the guy. 

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

2020-07-24_144042.jpg

You expect people to believe your insights when you miss a large 20oz bottle of water just under his left arm....?

Neat.

58 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You expect people to believe your insights when you miss a large 20oz bottle of water just under his left arm....?

Neat.

The bastards endangering millions of Americans with certain prolonged and painful death to satisfy his own selfish desire to drink water.

😪

WSS

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Neat.

Looks like a phone in his hand not water he is not drinking ..next!

17 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Is he drinking or talking on the phone, last I checked no water comes out of a phone.  Now you know why people don't take him seriously and why they they don't really care one bit.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

There's an attempt by the Trump admin to discredit his own leave infectious disease expert because he says things Trump doesn't like. So now the right wing media and their mindless little followers that post here will do anything the can to try and undermine the guy. 

Good thing no one dialed 911 to report him like they tell people to do to normal citizens right limpy? 🤣  Now you see how ridiculous you mask freaks look with you wearing a mask preaching.

He tends to undermine himself as the two pictures show clearly.

Wear a mask don't wear a mask..

Just now, tiamat63 said:

With a back peddle like that, you should play corner. 

Good thing that Dem Karen woody wasn't there to dial 911...don't want to hear you yahoos complain about masks anymore. Talk about back peddling.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Is he drinking or talking on the phone, last I checked no water comes out of a phone.  Now you know why people don't take him seriously and why they they don't really care one bit.

The phone is with the guy next to Dr Fauci.....but like I said three people in the empty stadium I don't care about that one bit.

And picking on Dr Fauci seems to be a very bad bet, maybe some people are starting to realize that.

Next topic.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

The phone is with the guy next to Dr Fauci.....but like I said three people in the empty stadium I don't care about that one bit.

And picking on Dr Fauci seems to be a very bad bet, maybe some people are starting to realize that.

Next topic.

Picking on him?  🤣

Do you think the Democrats have been picking on Trump since 2016?

Phone is in Fauci hand

00a.jpg.006261541c75c5a80428cc4a499ab667.jpg

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Next topic.

It's a desperate attempt to discredit Fauci to try and help Trump. 

Pretty sad they feel they have to go after their own guy. 

Anything to make Trump's response to Covid not look as bad

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Fauci discredits himself...🤣 Follow sheeppeck follow! 🤣

https://madworldnews.com/fauci-political-ties-jim-acosta/

Fauci Troubling Political Ties Exposed After He ‘Signals’ Jim Acosta At Presser

"On Monday, ABC’s Jon Karl invited a known propagandist for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) into the briefing room to question President Trump. Karl is currently the head of the White House Correspondents Association (WHCA) and selects the journalists who will participate in the White House daily briefing.

The CCP so-called journalist tried to antagonize Trump by screeching at him: “Why aren’t you working with China? Are you going to help China?”

(Advertisement Below)

Trump called out the hostile CCP journalist after she lied and claimed she did not work for the CCP. However, what caught people’s attention was right after the presser ended, Dr. Fauci was caught “thanking” the ABC reporter.

It appeared as if Fauci and Jon Karl were in cahoots to set up Trump. Now, that “conspiracy theory” may not be so crazy as highly regarded conservative reporters were caught aghast when Fauci did it again.

On Wednesday, at another briefing, CNN’s Jim Acosta had a similar antagonistic exchange with President Trump. Once again Fauci hangs back to give Acosta a similar signal. Subtle like a brick through a window:"

fauci is dirty.

Fauci Yet Again Proves He Doesn't Believe a Word of the ...

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/07/24/fauci-yet-again-proves-he

22 hours ago · In Fauci’s case, we’ve known for a while now that he never believed a word of that BS he’s peddled that COVID-19 is “ten times more lethal than the flu.” He didn’t dare try to pass it off on other experts too knowledgable to fall for bogus stats and said it was likely “akin to a severe seasonal flu” in the pages of the New ...

I've only been down here in the bowels for a few months, but the next time I read someone from either side say,

"Hey, you know what? While I do support this man/women/movement/agency/group/ect.. I really have to admit, that in this particular situation it is not a good look and/or I don't agree with them, and I don't like it any more than you do."  

..... well, let's just say it will be the first time. 

It's OK to be a Trump supporter and say "Fuck, I wish he'd shut his mouth on Twatter, and truthfully, I also think he's a shitty human being"..... It doesn't make you any less of a Republican, it just shows you are thinking for yourself and recognize class and lack there of it. 

It's also OK to be a Liberal and say "You know, it is bullshit that a black guy who went on a verbal racist tirade got to keep his lucrative Hollyweird job, yet the white dude who simply typed 'All Lives Matter' lost his job in hours".... it doesn't make you any less of a Democrat, it just shows you can see hypocrisy when it's as obvious as the nose on your face. 

It's OK to not agree with everything on your chosen side, while agreeing with something from the other hated side..... Pretty sure this is what our forefathers had in mind before 24hr news, the internet and social media.

But what do I know.... 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Covid - image.jpeg.e12734b2c6e2ff730de5dbb4407d20e8.jpeg

• Haha 1