THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump DESTROYS..... Dementia Test...

MLD Woody

Well, Woody- I know a thing or two about cognitive tests, I've taken quite a few- so let me expound....  Donnie may be good at that particular test, but it's not the only measure of memory.... 

First- there's different types of "memory" short & long term, visual, auditory, mental acuity... 

We can start by asking you relatively stupid questions like what day of the week it is, or who was the president before Trump. Harder...  count backwards from 21 by 3s.   

So, first one...  I'm going to give you a picture of a cute scene, Dad, Mom, the Kid, a dog, maybe Grandpa.  At the park, at home- whatever. We'll let you stare at it for 30 seconds. Then show you another scene, then another. After 5 minutes, describe in as much detail as you can of each scene.  (I found out I'd be lousy describing a crime scene) :) 

Next we're going to tell you about a one minute story & repeat it, then another one- Repeat as much as you can of each one... 

We're going to show you some pictures of 5 different geometric shapes- here's a pencil- copy them as best you remember. (I found out I'm really good at that...)  

Then we're going to tell you groups of 10 different "things" eight in each group. Some may be the same. tiger, paper, grapefruit, rock.... Repeat one of them to me....  Then after I distract you for 5 minutes- that you don't know I'm doing- I want you to repeat as many of those 80 items you can recall... :)  

On 7/23/2020 at 11:27 PM, MLD Woody said:

On 7/23/2020 at 11:27 PM, MLD Woody said:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

I've had so many of those quickie tests over my many trips to the hospital in the past 5 years that I can't count them all.

Routine hospital stuff not really your ACTs, SATs, AQE, or anything else like that......by far.

• Upvote 2

I'm not defending Biden. He's a weird, handsy guy. How much of that is "sexual harassment" level or intent, idk.

But Trump clearly has similar skeletons in his closet. 

Like voting for Trump because he's a "real Christian" when the guy isn't even close. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not defending Biden. He's a weird, handsy guy. How much of that is "sexual harassment" level or intent, idk.

But Trump clearly has similar skeletons in his closet. 

While in public office?

Like voting for Trump because he's a "real Christian" when the guy isn't even close. 

People vote for Trump because he's pro-Christian, not because they believe he's a "real Christian".

Exactly one of the reasons why I'll vote for him. Who cares if he's a real Christian or not. Irrelevant.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Gorka said:

People vote for Trump because he's pro-Christian, not because they believe he's a "real Christian".

Exactly one of the reasons why I'll vote for him. Who cares if he's a real Christian or not. Irrelevant.

yep. He is 100% defending our 2nd Amendment - I don't care if he never went hunting or owns a gun.

• Upvote 1