THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump must be re-elected - If you like your gun you can keep your gun

calfoxwc

otherwise...

https://defconnews.com/2020/02/09/joe-biden-says-the-2nd-amendment-doesnt-guarantee-the-right-to-own-any-weapon-at-all/

"Biden: “Those who say ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots’ — a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you.” pic.twitter.com/npmW40DHS2

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 9, 2020

“Those who say ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you if you’re going take on, worried about the government coming down, knocking on your door,” started Biden.

This is a BS line Biden has used before, but he treaded on some new unconstitutionality with this:

“And so it’s bizarre, we never said you could own any weapon at all from the beginning,” claimed Biden."

Biden has always been against the 2nd Amendment.

He says the same thing about semi-auto rifles and pistols that are .22 LR, that he does

about a 5.56 AR-15.

just extremely stupid.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/joe-biden-has-long-been-hostile-to-the-second-amendment/#axzz6T4oGSnUK

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Supreme court has already said you can keep the legal ones. I don't need trumpy re-elected to keep them.

oh, yes you do, swimming in Egypt. The Supreme Court flips with a couple of anti-2nd Amendment justices,

and all hell would break loose in our country. You know better than what you say on the forum, dude.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, yes you do, swimming in Egypt. The Supreme Court flips with a couple of anti-2nd Amendment justices,

and all hell would break loose in our country. You know better than what you say on the forum, dude.

I have discovered that most justices rely quite a bit on precedent set by previous SC decisions. And important decisions on gun laws have already been made, so I 

believe that will be a major factor for future decisions. Just my opinion. You are welcome to yours.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have discovered that most justices rely quite a bit on precedent set by previous SC decisions. And important decisions on gun laws have already been made, so I 

believe that will be a major factor for future decisions. Just my opinion. You are welcome to yours.

gosh, thanks, man !