THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump says "Corona is worse than the flu"...

Tour2ma

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not choosing one over the other, actually neither- but Mr Phony Bible waving Guy sure as hell doesn't have a moral leg to stand on- that would be my point... Our "One Nation under God" is now full of every flavor of perversion you can think of- and currently there's very little we can do about it...  

Trump belongs to the Church of the 18th Fairway....  

So you are voting for Joe Biden because he is a devout Catholic? Or when push comes to shove you really don't care either way?

But regardless of orientation lightfoot might be the ugliest mayor in the United States. She looks like an extra from Night of the Living Dead. FWIW

edit

WSS

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

CDC announced in MAY:

CDC: Coronavirus mainly spreads through person-to-person ...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-coronavirus...

May 19, 2020 · The CDC now says that COVID-19 spreads from person to person contact, and then lists touching infected surfaces under a section titled, "The virus does not …

The following response is not aimed at cal, it's for all who are willing to rethink school reopening policy that Trump has "ordered".

Well since cal brought up their original guidelines of May 19, 2020, it includes their original criteria for whether to reopen workplaces in any given area. Look at the very first criteria which, if you do not meet it, there is also a very clear stop sign underneath that says "DO NOT OPEN". Take a look.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=cdc+school+reopening+guidelines+template+free&fr=yhs-symantec-ext_onb&hspart=symantec&hsimp=yhs-ext_onb&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motherjones.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F05%2Fblog_cdc_reopen.jpg#id=-1&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motherjones.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F05%2Fblog_cdc_reopen.jpg&action=click

So the question then becomes, are schools workplaces for teachers and staff including bus drivers, cafeteria workers, office staff and admin personnel? My answer to that is clearly public schools are workplaces, especially if you look at the total number of adults it takes to run a medium to large school in an area where COVID is highly active.

And the administration has obviously taken the power of the CDC to make that recommendation away from them by giving guidelines to reopen schools with mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing. Three totally unattainable guidelines for immature human beings in crowded classrooms. Does anyone really believe that is possible in a public school in an area where the virus is still unmitigated? 

Does that not make Trump's order to reopen all schools pretty much an insane policy that flies in the face of his recent admittance that you should wear a mask if you can't stay socially distant? If you really think schoolkids are capable of doing all the things it takes to keep from getting an/or spreading COVID-19 in a high COVID-19 school district, then you are as insane as your president.

you link has a bunch of images, I don't get it.

the CDC has gone politically corrupted/inefficient. It has been months - truth is, the big city schools, or maybe some urban area where there is a huge outbreak - I wouldn't open schools.

It isn't valid to say "ALL SCHOOLS or NO SCHOOLS".

the communist chinese CREATED this worldwise disaster. blaming Pres Trump is just TDS. Meaning,

it's irrational, unfair, blind sombeitch attacks. no merit.

as far as schools reopening - the left has made everything part of their political war over

losing the last pres election. IT's stupid, and very, very destructive, to our country, and it has demolished the

false narrative that they deserved to have won the last one. They won't win this time, either, they've gone further and further into stupid hate poltiics.

Collectively, school districts have to be HONEST and GENUINE about safetly opening schools back up, or not opening.

I meantioned before - our friends' daughter is in band. The school will have a regular football season, but no marching band. Does this make any freaking sense to anybody? Football sells tickets? and Band parents, they hope, will hate Pres Trump? What the hell is wrong with TDS people?

We have friends who went to work every workday all during this crisis. NOBODY ever got sick. We had plans to go camping with different friends, and we all had to cancel all our vacations.

Several members of PRes Trump's team of experts constantly disagreed with fauci - I don't know why he ended up being

a mouthpiece. I suppose he volunteered. He caught hell during the HINI? virus (obaMao) and I don't remember anybody, any where, blaming obaMao for any freaking thing.

I honestly think the left WANTS to be infected with covid19, so they can make Pres Trump lose the election. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Sadly, far too many leftwing school districts will not open until just after maybe Pres Trump loses in Nov.

Not going to happen - because the left acts on their twisted emotions, and what they do ends up accomplishing the OPPOSITE of what they allegedly intended. Usually, in the past, their ulterior emotional self-serving motives are kept hidden.

Now they are out in the open. America sees it. Pres Trump MUST be re-elected, or our America is lost to corruption, and leftwing bigotry and crime on steriods, from our gov, all the way down to cities and towns near all of us.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The following response is not aimed at cal, it's for all who are willing to rethink school reopening policy that Trump has "ordered".

Well since cal brought up their original guidelines of May 19, 2020, it includes their original criteria for whether to reopen workplaces in any given area. Look at the very first criteria which, if you do not meet it, there is also a very clear stop sign underneath that says "DO NOT OPEN". Take a look.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=cdc+school+reopening+guidelines+template+free&fr=yhs-symantec-ext_onb&hspart=symantec&hsimp=yhs-ext_onb&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motherjones.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F05%2Fblog_cdc_reopen.jpg#id=-1&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motherjones.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F05%2Fblog_cdc_reopen.jpg&action=click

So the question then becomes, are schools workplaces for teachers and staff including bus drivers, cafeteria workers, office staff and admin personnel? My answer to that is clearly public schools are workplaces, especially if you look at the total number of adults it takes to run a medium to large school in an area where COVID is highly active.

And the administration has obviously taken the power of the CDC to make that recommendation away from them by giving guidelines to reopen schools with mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing. Three totally unattainable guidelines for immature human beings in crowded classrooms. Does anyone really believe that is possible in a public school in an area where the virus is still unmitigated? 

Does that not make Trump's order to reopen all schools pretty much an insane policy that flies in the face of his recent admittance that you should wear a mask if you can't stay socially distant? If you really think schoolkids are capable of doing all the things it takes to keep from getting an/or spreading COVID-19 in a high COVID-19 school district, then you are as insane as your president.

What are your thoughts on the riots the Democrats say are safe from Covid-19 would you conciser that insane?

They are considered essential workers just as all other essential worker are expected to work. 

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

What are your thoughts on the riots the Democrats say are safe from Covid-19 would you conciser that insane?

They are considered essential workers just as all other essential worker are expected to work. 

Yes in fact I do think all the demonstrations whether they riot or not and all the rally attenders as well are totally insane. The only ones of those groups that get it are the ones who hang on the fringes staying masked and socially distant. And this study backs it up.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/covid-19-cases-cdc/2020/07/22/id/978475/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM130602_07252020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102up3qc2

And here is this weeks Baylor MD's report. Quite honest and cogent.  He restates it very well. Hope this is useful information for those trying to avoid this thing.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes in fact I do think all the demonstrations whether they riot or not and all the rally attenders as well are totally insane. The only ones of those groups that get it are the ones who hang on the fringes staying masked and socially distant. And this study backs it up.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/covid-19-cases-cdc/2020/07/22/id/978475/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM130602_07252020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102up3qc2

And here is this weeks Baylor MD's report. Quite honest and cogent.  He restates it very well. Hope this is useful information for those trying to avoid this thing.

🤣0c.jpg.ca3f2deb611cc00ab3629e3e266279c5.jpg

• Haha 1