THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump says "Corona is worse than the flu"...

Tour2ma

wouldn't know, the "experts" disagree on everything, it is what he has to go by.

Your biden isn't cognitive enough to president for one day, that is YOU being thrown under the bus.

You don't have a legit option other than saving America by voting for Pres Trump again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

LMAO...

Hey, Browns Board Trumpettes....

What does it feel like getting thrown under a bus?

What bus? They are about to get hit by the Corona Train that Trump derailed months ago and now can't stop, mask or no mask. It's what happens 

when you put a 🎃 at the switch. They go to sleep on you until midnight when they just stay the ignorant pumpkin you elected. Ghislaine wishes him well.😂

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

LMAO...

Hey, Browns Board Trumpettes....

What does it feel like getting thrown under a bus?

You're a few days late to the party Tour. I already pointed out the irony of Trump's corona 180. It has everything to do with those bad polling numbers coming in. 

Of course, they're  fake, the covid  numbers are fake, it's all fake. :)

18 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

4243EF23-E382-4B8D-A277-834D3AAFD30E.jpeg

Yup, and infect  about 50 other people who didn't want to catch it. Like the Michigan guy's dad who's in ICU on a respirator. Or the 30 yo who can permanently skip  work, because he's DEAD.

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yup, and infect  about 50 other people who didn't want to catch it. Like the Michigan guy's dad who's in ICU on a respirator. Or the 30 yo who can permanently skip  work, because he's DEAD.

I don’t have the patience to explain everything to you.

Read this and educate yourself. . .

0AEE4B38-2712-49E5-8133-E98D9F128414.png

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're a few days late to the party Tour. I already pointed out the irony of Trump's corona 180. It has everything to do with those bad polling numbers coming in. 

Of course, they're  fake, the covid  numbers are fake, it's all fake. :)

clear sign of TDS. Pres Trump said that back in March.

World Health Organization insists coronavirus not an ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/world...

Mar 30, 2020 · T he World Health Organization doubled down on its claim that the COVID-19 virus is not transmittable by air even as some experts suggest it is possible and as …

China and their puppet WHO LIED.

putting that on Pres Trump is TDS stupid.

CDC announced in MAY:

CDC: Coronavirus mainly spreads through person-to-person ...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-coronavirus...

May 19, 2020 · The CDC now says that COVID-19 spreads from person to person contact, and then lists touching infected surfaces under a section titled, "The virus does not …

Did President Trump Refer to the Coronavirus as a 'Hoax'?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-r

Mar 02, 2020 · And in an article headlined “Trump calls coronavirus Democrats’ ‘new hoax,'” NBC News correspondent Lauren Egan wrote: “President Donald Trump accused Democrats of …

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

false narratives that feed liberals emotions, are fake facts,

but you can't get them to admit it, or realize it privately.

TDS.

Just inject some lysol Cal...  How many times has he said "it's just going to go away?" How his "game changer" hydroxy working out?  The pandemic should be about over with zero deaths... 

Trump's new campaign slogan- Be a Quack-er Backer 

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And you're going to keep whining. See how that works?

WSS

Well Steve, there's one poster here that whines about everything if it isn't pro Trump...  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Or

image.png.0ae66db85473137a8e411a4bb364d2aa.pngimage.png.e51f17577ce0d9f3aa8f4303358a56b5.pngimage.png.d469b1edc86a15758a0c0f25b006af99.pngimage.png.fc9ffe95c38ccc45ce80bdb2cce5d090.png

The past 53 days.

Hoorta came back because his little woodpecker got upset again?

Liberals live in "emotional glass houses" and are happy throwing rocks.

but when some rock gets thrown back at them...

you betcha they get mad.

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta came back because his little woodpecker got upset again?

Liberals live in "emotional glass houses" and are happy throwing rocks.

but when some rock gets thrown back at them...

you betcha they get mad.

I only get mad at a President who thinks he knows more than Doctors, and changes his tune when the polls say his election chances are rapidly getting flushed... 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

I only get mad at a President who thinks he knows more than Doctors, and changes his tune when the polls say his election chances are rapidly getting flushed... 

lol

except his expert medical scientists say HE LISTENS TO THEM. therefore, "thinks he knows more than them" is another false TDS narrative.

Pres Trump will win. Stay tuned.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well Steve, there's one poster here that whines about everything if it isn't pro Trump...  

First of all who would that poster be (and I'm assuming I know) and what would his opinion have to do with an exchange between myself and the woodpecker?

And frankly because somebody else has ODS doesn't preclude others from having TDS.

WSS

well, you want me to name the scandals that were absolutely legit during the obaMao/biden years?

then Hoorta can name the fake non-scandals since he lost the election, and his smooched up posters of obamao and higgardly

lost all value.

But he's fine - he has his little bird friend.

eight years of freaking scandals and NOTHING done to fix any problem, and Hoorta

and woodpecker had nothing to complain about.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

lol

except his expert medical scientists say HE LISTENS TO THEM. therefore, "thinks he knows more than them" is another false TDS narrative.

Pres Trump will win. Stay tuned.

Yup- he listens to them- and then ignores their advice, and has for months.... (the Tulsa no mask rally that resulted in a spike in infections would be Exhibit "A") Please follow his advice and inject some lysol, OK? But now OMG- he's suddenly decided to follow their directives- because McConnell and the other top Republicans told him to can the bull shit, and get real- because it's costing you (and us) major votes in November?   I already posted the timeline of his crap- I'm not about to do so again. I know a phony when I see one....  Ghislaine sends her regards... 

And when all else fails- blame China, just like Trump. Apparently  you haven't figured out yet nothing is EVER his fault... 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, you want me to name the scandals that were absolutely legit during the obaMao/biden years?

then Hoorta can name the fake non-scandals since he lost the election, and his smooched up posters of obamao and higgardly

lost all value.

But he's fine - he has his little bird friend.

eight years of freaking scandals and NOTHING done to fix any problem, and Hoorta

and woodpecker had nothing to complain about.

Obama has exactly jack shit to do with this thread, ODS....  FAIL   Man, unbelievable... Here's your campaign motto...  

I BACK THE QUACK

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This is the sickening mayor of Chicago and her lesbian lover picture.  The future of your America.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Got a problem with lesbians apparently. Some of us have a problem with adulterers.. Don't try pulling the holier than thou card Donnie.... 

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

As a so called catholic so should you.  Seems like you choose one over the other?

Not choosing one over the other, actually neither- but Mr Phony Bible waving Guy sure as hell doesn't have a moral leg to stand on- that would be my point... Our "One Nation under God" is now full of every flavor of perversion you can think of- and currently there's very little we can do about it...  

Trump belongs to the Church of the 18th Fairway....  

• Haha 1