THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberal haters causing Americans to die over covid - and fake evidence that Hydroxycholoquine is bad

calfoxwc

anytime now, biden and pelosi will gloat that 20 billion Americans have the virus because Pres Trump infected everybody........

this garbage will never end until Pres Trump wins by a landslide. only THEN they...MAY get the message.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:24 AM, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/yale-professor-hydroxychloroquine-100-000-lives

you can't be objective, then you are hurting your country, and hurting a lot of folks with covid that could be helped.

I sent that article (Newsweek-not the Blaze) to the President of Baylor School of Medicine, an epidemiologist who does a weekly youtube and left an email address by which you can ask questions about the state of treatments and vaccines.

I asked if he would address the article and comment on a future weekly commentary. I will be interested to see what he says about it. If he does comment I will try to find this 

thread and place it here.

Saving 100,000 lives seems pretty overzealous. 

The study is also using hydroxychloroquine in the early stages of the disease. Not once someone is hospitalized. Having this be successful would mean a lot of testing. A hell of a lot more than we tested to start. Which would..gasp....show more cases. 

But if the drug works with other drugs. Great. Fantastic. Do whatever we can. My biggest gripe was Trump just going on about some unproven cute early on when he really needed to defer to his experts. Even if the blind squirrel found a nut, you need to actually use your experts as the experts and not hawk unproven solutions. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Saving 100,000 lives seems pretty overzealous. 

The study is also using hydroxychloroquine in the early stages of the disease. Not once someone is hospitalized. Having this be successful would mean a lot of testing. A hell of a lot more than we tested to start. Which would..gasp....show more cases. 

But if the drug works with other drugs. Great. Fantastic. Do whatever we can. My biggest gripe was Trump just going on about some unproven cute early on when he really needed to defer to his experts. Even if the blind squirrel found a nut, you need to actually use your experts as the experts and not hawk unproven solutions. 

Or better yet just to scream about a perfectly fine drug with positive results for no other reason than the Donald Trump said it was okay. If the fucker said chemotherapy was a positive treatment you guys would shit the bed over that.  The Firestorm from you people over this particular medication is exactly why  rational and semi rational people use the term TDS.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Or better yet just to scream about a perfectly fine drug with positive results for no other reason than the Donald Trump said it was okay. If the fucker said chemotherapy was a positive treatment you guys would shit the bed over that.  The Firestorm from you people over this particular medication is exactly why  rational and semi rational people use the term TDS.

WSS

Well Donald certainly shined a bright UV light on it while injecting his little squirrel arm with Lysol or some other fine disinfectant product.😂

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

No..... No.  .... No.

I already told you my exact thoughts on this. Don't fucking typical Steve right in the reply. 

If the drug works, use it. Fantastic. But when the president was pushing it we didn't know. That was the issue. He needs to leave that to his experts. If it looks effective now, great. Though, again, that study says it's effective in the early stages, so we would actually have to test. 

So get out of your own little world where you just decide how everyone thinks and feels.... 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No..... No.  .... No.

I already told you my exact thoughts on this. Don't fucking typical Steve right in the reply. 

If the drug works, use it. Fantastic. But when the president was pushing it we didn't know. That was the issue. He needs to leave that to his experts. If it looks effective now, great. Though, again, that study says it's effective in the early stages, so we would actually have to test. 

So get out of your own little world where you just decide how everyone thinks and feels.... 

image.png.d64587c1c9b346964c8699c63a859937.pngimage.png.d42bd8a5549a2fffb6c4c2e4c3ff6b56.png Feel better soon!

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No..... No.  .... No.

It does work. It's worked in clinical tests for months. Doctors yes woodpecker medical professionals have been saying that it shows promise for a long long time. And it does and it helps. The only reason you assholes are going off the edge about it is because Trump said it might be okay. Because some fucking doctor told him that the drug showed promise.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1