THE BROWNS BOARD

Just thought I'd put this out there...

htownbrown

My company made me get the 'Rona test before coming back to work on Monday.  Someone who worked here didn't even know he had it until his wife was about to deliver and for him to be there he had to take a test.  I chose to drive out to the burbs at an urgent care facility to avoid the lines.  Results came back in less than 3 hours on a Saturday.

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

My company made me get the 'Rona test before coming back to work on Monday.  Someone who worked here didn't even know he had it until his wife was about to deliver and for him to be there he had to take a test.  I chose to drive out to the burbs at an urgent care facility to avoid the lines.  Results came back in less than 3 hours on a Saturday.

Damn, that's good (and good on your company). Maybe it's gotten better. When we had a case about a month ago at work the Clinic wouldn't even test me. I wasn't at risk enough I guess. Outside of asthma, I'm not old enough or in bad health. I had to do a drive up at CVS. 

18 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Thank you President Trump!

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Damn, that's good (and good on your company). Maybe it's gotten better. When we had a case about a month ago at work the Clinic wouldn't even test me. I wasn't at risk enough I guess. Outside of asthma, I'm not old enough or in bad health. I had to do a drive up at CVS. 

apparently, woodpeckers can't get corvid19.....they apparently have closed minds and sinuses, and little fibers in their throat filter out corona virus, but they can be very contagious spreaders. this isn't common knowledge, though.

COVID-19 And Pet Birds – Pet Birds by Lafeber Co.

https://lafeber.com/pet-birds/covid-19-and-pet-birds

Mar 15, 2020 · Bird species found to have coronavirus include pigeons, pheasants, chickens, and turkeys. Typically, coronaviruses are problematic in young animals but mild or asymptomatic in adults. The virus mostly is found in respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts, causing problems in …

51 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

My company made me take the test  just because. The kit was sent to my home.  Fedex picked it up from my house Thursday evening. I believe I had the results on the following Saturday as well.