THE BROWNS BOARD

Told ya - Texas BORDER TOWN sees dramatic spike in covid

calfoxwc

of course they do. frickin told ya.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-border-county-new-covid-lockdown

Texas border county enters new COVID-19 lockdown as it sees disproportionate spike in cases

"Counties on the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas have accounted for a significant portion of the recent increase in cases and hospitalizations.

Data from the Texas Department of State Health Services shows that border counties (including Hidalgo, Brewster, Cameron, El Paso, Hudspeth, Kinney, Maverick, Presidio, Starr, Terrell, Val Verde, Webb, and Zapata) have seen a sharper increase in cases and deaths per capita dating back to mid-June.

TX border counties vs. non-border counties since 5/1: Per-capita new cases and deaths (7-day rolling averages). Cas… https://t.co/V28PtZQX72
— Matt Malkus (@Matt Malkus)1593984706.0

Some of these cases are reportedly coming from Mexico, where the health care system is not well equipped to handle the COVID-19 outbreak. From KVEO-TV:

"One of the factors is the border, we in McAllen Medical are receiving many patients from Mexico, they are coming in because their resources over there are also limited so they are coming in to our area seeking medical attention and by law we have to provide it," said Dr. Lopez, "The patients that cross the border say 'we don't have hospital space over there, the oxygen is gone, we don't have medications so we cross the border', that's the situation in the border."

Dr. Ivan Melendez, the Health Authority of Hidalgo County says Mexican nationals are coming due to the lack of medical resources in Mexico.

"Contacts I have from my friends that are in Matamoros and Reynosa paint quite a grim story- that story shows hospitals packaged to the gills, there aren't any beds, people can't come in, I had one day someone send me a list of 45 people in a particular hospital in Reynosa and 45 people out of 45 beds diagnosed with a typical pneumonia, and I called him and he said we don't have tests so we're assuming they're COVID," said Dr. Ivan Melendez, M.D., Hidalgo County Health Authority."

Here's a look at the 10 states with the most cases: 

1. New York: 407,326 cases (in the BLUE- that's the highest levels)

2. California: 398,751 cases (in the BLUE- that's the highest levels)

3. Florida: 360,394 cases (in the BLUE- that's the highest levels)

4. Texas: 343,783 cases (in the BLUE- that's the highest levels)

5. New Jersey: 176,963 cases (in the Green- that's the high level below blue)

6. Illinois: 163,922 cases (in the Green- that's the high level below blue)

7. Georgia: 145,582 cases (in the Green- that's the high level below blue)

8. Arizona: 145,183 cases (in the Green- that's the high level below blue)

9. Massachusetts: 113,789 cases (in the Green- that's the high level below blue)

10. Pennsylvania: 101,738 cases (in the ORANGE - that's the MID level below green)

There. Facts. Correlated illegals' highest population in states...with the worst states for covid19.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

this is another failed gotcha attempt by the pathetic woodypeckerhead -

illegals travel.

ngcb10

Yes, that makes them the perfect scapegoat for you to blame all of your problems on. I think you've blamed every disease outbreak on them at one point or another. No one is fooled by why you think this way...

good thing your feathers keep you afloat, for all the time you swim in Egypt.

I made a great point. It happens that that is part of it. Prove me wrong, or stop chirping, woodpecker.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/california-new-york-coronavirus-surge

California close to passing New York as state with highest number of coronavirus cases

The state is ordering lockdown measures again after surge in cases